Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
[Pearl51] I Have to Marry Who?? [Majoring] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:23 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Allie had the feeling of being weightless for a few moments before feeling the couch under her body. Groaning she looked down and notice the bandaid on her thumb, thankful that the blood was taken care of. When she heard the dishes she called out that she would finish the dishes. She sat up and looked around for a moment, still feeling a little strange about this whole fight. If she had just asked, it would have been resolved, that portion of her fight would have been anyway. She should say she was sorry, but she wouldn't, would she? This was so confusing. Why couldn't he just understand that she couldn't break her word and have Avery go to that place? There was no way Allie would allow such a sweet little girl to go there.

Rolling onto her side she she covered her face with her hands, confused at why she was even crying. She never cried, they took care of that at the school. She didn't want to cry, couldn't cry in front of him. How weak he must think her, especially considering this was her second time. He just didn't understand. She couldn't get caught doing something like that, and she wasn't at all sneaky.

Wiping her eyes she breathed in shaky breaths, trying to keep herself quiet so he wouldn't notice. There wasn't any way he would comfort her right now anyway, not after that. He would more than likely mock her, so she kept herself silent, praying he didn't notice. Why was this happening to her, why was she becoming so emotiinal?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:41 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

Letting people down is my thing, b a b y
Find yourself a new gig
This town ain't big enough for two of us

"Too late." He called back, putting the last of the dirty dishes into the sink. Next, he wiped down the counters and put the leftover food into the fridge.
Rory wanted to set Allison straight about Kendall, correct her, but it wasn't really a fair fight if she was half-conscious on the couch. Idly, he wondered about his mother. She would not be pleased, but the threat of sending Avery to finishing school was like a gun with only one bullet. You get one shot.
With the kitchen and table cleaned, Rory walked back into the living room. Allison was crying quietly on the couch.
'Of course she is.' He thought, guilt swelling up. She protested a lot about never crying but they'd barely been married a month and he'd seen her cry twice in that time. Either she was a liar or he was good at making her cry.
A part of him suggested he apologize, but his pride stepped in. He hadn't done anything he needed to apologize for. So instead, he decided to explain.
"Kendall, the girl you saw at the shop. She's my ex-girlfriend. We broke up in November on bad terms. She stopped by the shop to- I don't know- mess with me I guess? She came onto me and I told her to get out. She wouldn't so I threw her out." He ran a hand through his hair. "I don't know why it really matter but that's what happened."

Anything you say can and will be held against you
So only say my name
It will be held against y o u

Pearl51

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:05 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie wiped her tears quickly when he came over, not wanting him to see her cry. He must have thought her pathetic. When he explained who the blond, Kendall, was, she looked up at him, trying to keep her tears contained, not wanting to continue to cry when he had caught her. Blinking quickly she dried her eyes as best she could, not wanting to seem like she couldn't control her outbursts. "That you for explaining.. you didn't- I should ha- What I mean to say is-" She looked at him, not sure why she even cared, even if she said she was sorry it wouldn't make a difference with him. "I'm sorry I should have asked.. I guess I just didn't want to hear what the answer could have been.. I assumed she was a girl you were currently seeing." she whispered. It wasn't completely her fault, but this time she was more to blame than he was. If she had just asked him, then again, how would he have reacted. "I had assumed I would have gotten the truth I didn't want to hear.. or make you yell at me again for butting into your business." she said with a shrug.

Sitting up slowly she shook her head out, trying to clear the rest of the fog. Looking at him she shrugged and shook her head. "I think I just get upset because.. you can go on and live your life and be happy with whoever you want.. and I'm.. I'm stuck here, wishing for a happy life." she said. "I know you probably think it's stupid and spineless of me to keep my word from a legal contract but.. I just- I can't even risk them sending Avery there." she said, her eyes getting a faraway look and goose flesh covering her body as she thought about the school. He would never understand what it was like there, not until it was to late, and Avery would already be emotionally scared from the place. Allie just couldn't allow that, shaking her head she blinked, coming back to the present, trying to forget the memories she was reliving.

"I'm sorry you hate this.. I'm sorry you hate all of this.. but eventually.. once we need to start having children I can shift all of my focus and devotion to them. Right now though.. I don't have anything else.. Only you.. and you don't want my attention or devotion, and I honestly understand why." she whispered. "But it makes me feel.. abandoned.. which isn't your fault I know. I have no focus I have no compass. I have all these things I can do and want to do and nothing and no one to share them with." she said softly. Standing she shook her head. "I'm sorry I don't know why I'm telling you all this.. it doesn't matter anyway." she said, not meeting his gaze.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Allie's crying at least lessened, which was helpful. The apologizing and being genuine was no the problem. How was he supposed to feel right in his anger if she was being so... nice?
She wasn't wrong about his reaction. Rory didn't like feeling as though he were bound to her, obligated to tell her those things. He shrugged, trying to play the entire thing off as though he hadn't been shouting about it earlier.
Now he was really at fault. He'd called her spineless for not doing what she wanted when in reality, she'd been protecting his little sister. This really deserved an honest apology, but Rory apologies were hard to come by.
"I didn't know about the contract." He admitted. Allie's parents were really mess-up. Rory gets free reign but Allie has to live by rules? There had to be a way around it.
The mention of children immediately made Rory tense. That was a bridge he would rather burn than cross. So he choose not to address it. "You need a hobby. Or a job. Maybe some friends." He said, leaning against the wall. "Sitting in this house all day, waiting for me, is not doing you any good. Having just one person, regardless who they are, isn't great."

So only say my name

Pearl51

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:17 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

~~~Time Skip About Two Weeks to Allie's Birthday~~~

After their blow up, once everything had been on the table, everything went back to how it had been, her staying home and going back to her polite happy self. Now that they had gotten over what had happened, or at least gotten it all out of their systems for now. They had an understanding or sorts, he had least somewhat understood why she was keeping her word.

The next two weeks had gone better however, she had taken his advice and gotten a hobby, a couple actually. The only problem was that all her hobbies were solitary activities. She found she had a real knack for sewing clothes, and she had a great time designing them. Knitting was also a calming pass time. Allie actually got into playing video games as well, having gone to the mall and went into a game store. She had promptly come home with a new console as well as some games. Then she had promptly ordered the old school models, along with any game that seemed fun for that off the internet. They were solitary activities, but at least she had them, and paddle boarding as well obviously. It kept her from sitting there all day thinking about Rory. He hadn't mentioned her hobbies, and they had been more pleasant with one another.

Tonight however was turning out to be just fantastic. Allie had let it slip that today was her birthday, and Rory had decided it would be nice to take her out on a bar crawl for her twenty-first birthday. Allie was feeling a bit of a buzz, really enjoying herself when they started to walk past a karaoke bar. She begged and pleaded to go inside, saying she wanted to sing. When they got inside she went up to the stage and asked the rules. They were fairly simple. If you wanted to sing you had to wait in line, then you had to sing whatever song came up next in the order on the machine. If you were good they would ask for a second, and then you would be finished, unless you wanted to wait in line again. She gave the thumbs-up to Rory and then waited in line, of course drinking a free birthday drink as she waited, loosening her up of course.

When she got to the stage she looked out, a couple of guys giving her a cat calls. She wasn't dressed all that nice, but she had a tight skirt on and a beautiful top that showed off a hint of her perfect chest, along with some killer wedges. When she noticed the next song up 'Girl Crush' by Little Big Town, she felt a sense of awkwardness. It was a little close to home, but she sang the sexy ballad, really showing some talent, in fact, she was amazing. Clearly she had a real skill for singing, even if she normally was to shy about it. After she was finished everyone chanted for her to go again. Then the song 'Bang Bang' by Jesse J. Allie laughed as she sang the song, loving that she knew all of the words. It was her secret little pleasure. When she finished her song she laughed as she walked off her stage and then walked over and down to Rory, laughing as she stood next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:05 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory sat at the bar, sipping on a White Russian, watching Allie prepare to sing. The club crawl had been a pretty fun idea, though he was taking it easy on the alcohol. 21st birthdays tended to be crazy and one of them needed to be able to get them home. Because she was the birthday girl, it needed to him. Which was fine, really. He'd had a beer at the last bar and which the White Russian he was working on, he was loose, on the verge of buzzed.
He smiled at her when she gave him the thumbs up. lifting his drink to her. Allison appeared to be having a good time. In fact, these past two weeks had been pretty mellow. She'd picked up a few extra hobbies, though she still didn't leave the house much. They had hardly argued.
Allison set her drink down before beginning her first song, a slow ballad he didn't recognize. And she was surprisingly good. Her voice was clear and soft. Rory hadn't known she could sing. 'There's a lot about her you don't know.' He reminded himself.
When she'd finished, he clapped, joining in with the chorus of people calling for an encore. The second song was one he recognized from the radio. And again, Allison nailed it, hitting every word in the face paced rap.
The applause was louder the second time she finished. Allie, laughing, climbed off the bar, taking her drink. She moved through a crowd of compliment to join him at the bar.
"That was impressive. Since when can you sing?" He commented with a laugh, clicking their glasses together. Just to tease her, he added, "I doubt you know much about 'banging', prom queen."

So only say my name

Pearl51

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:07 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie laughed as she sat next to him and sipped on her drink. He looked so relaxed tonight, and she found she really enjoyed him when he wasn't stressed out about being forced to be with her. Grinning at his comment she shrugged kightly, "I don't know.. always I suppose. Smiling at him she thought about his next comment for a moment before giving him a very seductive look. "Rory.. you have no idea. I'd be the best lay you ever had. I could even prove it. she said in a sultry voice, giving him a slow sexy smile after she said it. The thought never crossed her mind that he would take her up on that offer, but as she thought about it she found she didn't really care all that much if he did want to act on it. They were adults.

Glancing at the next singer she looked back at Rory and sipped her drink innocently, as if she hadn't said anything at all suggestive. Though none of this contemplation was very deep considering her current state of drunkenness. Though she was vivid enough to consent or not, which was a plus at the moment. Thinking to add to the shock he was probably going through she decided to take it a step further. "Besides.. it would be a good present don't you think.. stud? "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory almost choked on his drink when she responded. Her eyes glittered seductively with a smile to match. Was she being serious? 'No, she's got to be messing with me.' There was no way that sultry purr had some out of Allison, the proper lady.
She looked away, acting as though she had not just propositioned him. It wasn't as if Riordan hadn't thought about her like that. He had. Allison was beyond gorgeous, curving in all the right places and eyes that carried weight. The surprise (and doubt) came from the fact that this was Allison. Proper and sweet. She wouldn't even cuss.
Allie turned her eyes back on him, sipping at her drink. As though to confirm, she used that seductive voice again. It slipped over him like silk. Goosebumps peaks on his neck. God, she was sexy when she wanted to be.
"Allison Haffman, are you trying to pick me up?" He asked, smirking at her. That rational part of mind reminded him what a bad idea this was. Getting involved with someone who was forced to be with you for the rest of their lives was complicated. When this didn't work out, when she realized what he was really like or found someone better for her or he got tired of her, they were still going to have to live together.
But Rory was just buzzed enough to discard all reason.

So only say my name

Pearl51

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:31 pm
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allison looked at Rory and smiled at him, sipping her drink again. "Why yes Riordan.. I am." she said with a smile, sipping her drink and then glancing to the dance floor. "Come.. dance with me while you think about it." she said with a smile. Grabbing his hand she pulled him along with her to the dance floor, diving through the throng of people to find a place of their own. Finally when she found a place they could both fit she turned and started to dance with him, her hips moving in an easy movement, her hand on his shoulder as she danced.

When she got pushed closer to him she just shrugged turning around and dancing against him, not minding that her bottom was rubbing against him easily. It was fun to dance, and she hadn't been out dancing in so long. Besides the fact that she could dance with him and not worry about who he was and what he would try and do to her. Finally turning back around she leaned up to whisper in his ear. "Come on Rory..what do you say?" she asked, her smile easy as she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:31 am
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory took a large drink of his White Russian before he let Allison pull him out onto the dance floor. The music vibrated the the walls and the air was thick and humid from the bodies.
Allie moved to the beat of the music and he moved with her. Karaoke was not his forte, but dancing he could do. The tight space kept them close and Rory was acutely aware of all the places he came in contact with her.
Rory leaned over her shoulder so his lips were right next to her ear. "If I'd known a little alcohol was all you needed to loosen up, I would have done this weeks ago." He had to raise his voice a little even at this distance.
That little voice in his head got louder as his desire for Allison did. But watching the way he body moved to the music, a seductive smile pulling at the corner of her lips, it wasn't hard to guess which one won out.
~A Few Minutes Later~
As soon as the door to the condo shut behind her, Rory pinned her between his body and the door, kissing her intensely. One hand pinned her hand next to her head. The other trailed down from her side to hip to tight and fingered the hem of her tight skirt, fingertips grazing the skin.
They had been out the club door just moments after the song had ended. Rationality had been defeated in the name of something more enjoyable. This was a mistake he could deal with in the morning. For now, he wanted this and so did she. Really, how bad could it be?
Riordan made a trail of kisses down her jaw line and onto her neck. His hand relinquished hers and went to her waist, pulling her even closer.

So only say my name

Pearl51

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:03 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie let out a soft gasp as he pushed her up against the wall, though she was soon to involved in kissing him to think about anything else. When he started to play with the hem of her skin, his fingers grazing her skin in the most sensual of ways. Needing more of his hot skin against hers, once her hand was released, she went about pulling and tugging on his shirt. As she pulled at his shirt her head tipped to the side, giving him better access to the sensitive areas on her neck. After what seemed like an eternity, his shirt was off and floating to the floor. Reaching out and pulling herself closer to him once more she let out another sensual sigh when she felt the heat of him through her shirt. Her hands set about touching and rubbing everywhere they could reach, his skin smooth, soft, and warm, and enticing combination.

Feeling his pelvis pushed against hers, she lifted a leg and wrapped it around his, pulling him deliciously closer to her, her skirt hiking up as she rubbed her leg against his. Everything about him was so strong and overpowering, and she loved feeling small and controlled by him, at least in this moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:29 am
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory was more than happy to comply when Allison tugged at his shirt. He let her pull it off, breaking his lips from her skin just long enough to let the fabric go over his head. His lips found hers again, hand slipping behind her head while the other explored her waist, back, leg, and more.
Her soft moans were gasoline on the fire, sending a shutter down his spine. Pressing a hand into the small of her back and slipping the other under her, Rory picked Allison up. Her legs wrapped around his waist, making it even easier to move her into his bedroom. The pair dropped onto the bed, hardly parting their lips.
He pulled her shirt off, throwing it to the floor, and kissed her freshly exposed stomach. Hands explored up and down her body, familiarizing themselves with her curves and soft skin.
Next, he sat up, lips trailing up her calf. Deft hands removed one wedge than the other. Rory took her by the waist, pulled her up, and kissed her again.

So only say my name

Pearl51

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:57 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allie made a happy squeal when he lifted her up and started to carry her to his bedroom. In this moment they didn't have to think about anything. They didn't have to fight, they didn't have to think about being married. They could just be, and be together in the best way possible. When he kissed over her body, she returned the favor when possible. When he pulled her wedges off she wiggled her toes at him, happy to have her feet free. When he pulled her up by her waist, her body came up limp, her head the last thing to greet him. Kissing him she went about taking his clothes off him, her hands easily unbuttoning his pants before slipping them off down his body as far as she could reach. Looking up to his eyes she saw the desire there, and something else that she didn't understand. Either way, it sparked her own desire higher.

~~~ The Next Morning~~~

Allison woke slowly the next morning, her head pounding, and her mind confused about where she was. Wherever she was, she was warm, and slightly sore. Making a face, she nuzzled her face into her pillow more, only to realize it wasn't a pillow at all, but a big strong chest. Her eyes snapped open, remembering everything from the night before like like lightning had just struck her memory. Her face instantly flushed, though she didn't move, not wanting to wake him. Peaking him at him, she realized his arm was wrapped around her, cuddling her close in his sleep. Glancing at his face she smiled, he looked so peaceful in his sleep. A sudden thought hit her as she realized what they had done. Would he be upset to find out about her other little secret, or would he be pleased? Not that her first time had been much of anything when she was sixteen, but she knew some men didn't like that.

Then again, if he had minded, he hadn't mentioned as much last night, having reignited the passion many times. It seemed like every time she turned back to him during the night, she found him waiting and watching her. The look in his eyes had always sparked her own desire, making her ready for more. The thought of what they did was completely embarrassing to her. She had acted while and wanton, completely uninhibited with him. He probably thought she was some kind of whore, not that she was in the least. It wasn't her fault she lost all sense of thought when he kissed her or touched her. At least they had that going for them.

Allison just looked at his peaceful face as she tried to think of a way to move without waking him. The idea of him waking up, her wrapped in his arms didn't seem like the best idea to Allie. For some reason she assumed he would be upset. He hadn't wanted this marriage, and hadn't wanted her, so in her mind, he was going to be upset they finally did the deed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:19 am
User Image
Ɍiordan "Rory" Ϻichaels

Find yourself a new gig

Rory hadn't actually gotten to sleep until the wee hours of the morning. He'd allowed the passion from one moment to the next blot out his better sense, so they'd been up for a while. It was fortunate he didn't work until the afternoon on Saturdays because it wasn't until around 10 that he finally began to wake up.
He laid with his eyes closed for a momenta small headache dimming his thought. It was warm and light from the window stained his eyelids golden. It took only a moment for that little voice to remind him what he'd done last night. He could feel Alli laying against his chest, his arm draped around her. <********> He cursed inwardly. One moment, Rory was promising not to get involved with her and the next they were laying in his bed.
Rory knew he was going to have to open his eyes eventually so he decided to get it over with. His slate blue eyes flickered open and found Alli was already awake, looking up at him.
"It is too early for this." Rory thought groggily.
"Morning." He had to say something. He couldn't just ignore her here. Carefully, he detached himself from her, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up. He ran a hand over his face and through his hair, trying to wake up. He needed coffee. And a shower. "What time is it?" He asked, voice thick with sleep.

So only say my name

Pearl51

grndthftautumn

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:41 am
Majoring_In_Fangirl

Allison shifted when he finally woke up and moved away from her. She blushed, pulling the sheet to her chest to keep herself covered as he sat up and asked what time it was. She sat up slightly on one elbow, the other hand holding the sheet in place. She wasn't sure where her shyness was coming from, it certainly hadn't come into play last night. "Morning." she said back, looking at him. He didn't seem entirely upset, then again she never understood Rory completely. When he asked what time it was she blinked, rubbing her eyes and looking over at the clock her body was blocking from him. "Ten." she said, her voice husky and shy all at the same time. Just looking at him right now was making her desire swell again, why did he have to be so attractive, and so good in bed?

Looking at him she realized he wasn't embarrassed at all by his nudity, so why should she? They did what they did, nothing would change it, not that she wanted it to. "I'll go make some coffee and tea." she said, looking around. "I'll.. uh.. wash your sheets today while you're at work." she offered, shyness creeping back into her voice. Sitting up she was about to ask him to get off the sheet so she could take it with her, when she realized she was being silly. She had bared her whole body to him last night, what was the difference this morning? Tossing the covers off her in a smooth manner she stood, and stretched, her back to him as she arched up onto her toes. She let out a wakeful yawn and then proceeded to walk to the door. Glancing back at him she gave him a smile and then opened the door and headed to her own room, shyness be damned.

Once in her room she smiled at herself, it had felt good to do something shocking, and something she had always been told never to do. 'One wasn't supposed to walk around the house naked.' her mother had chided her after Allie had stripped off her bathing suit at seven only to run through the house to her room completely bare bottomed. Allie had been living by the stupid rule until now, and it felt good to break it. Thinking about it, she wondered if that was partly why Rory liked to break rules. Pulling on a tank top and a pair of shorts, she walked back into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee and a kettle for the tea, though she was already wincing at the thought of the sound it would make. Her head had a throb to it, and it hadn't helped she had spent most of last night not sleeping. With coffee and tea started, she set about making breakfast for them both, it was a regular morning ritual, her being a morning person anyway. Allie didn't want Rory to think anything had changed. She still understood where he stood on their marriage, but it was nice to know at least in some way they were compatible. That way when children needed to be had, at least they could enjoy the act of making one. The thought struck her suddenly and hard. Had he even used protection last night? Allison couldn't honestly remember, though she assumed he had, he hadn't been near as smashed as she had been.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff