Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
A Knight's Tale [ Noted x Phoenix ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image
~Shou Tamashi~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Company: Keril
Mood: Confused
Thoughts: That was weird.
Attire: As depicted in profile, plus a Masquerade mask
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; ))
"If you believed strength alone decides a person's fate..."

"Shou! How has your night been? Enjoying the party?" Keril sounded oblivious to seeing the Princess and Shou up on the balcony. He must have been engaged with the other princes in the ballroom at the time, lucky for Shou. "Poor, I'm enduring it. We should turn in soon." Shou replied. Keril nodded in agreement and finished speaking to the royalty he was talking to before joining Shou to walk back to their room. "I think it's going well. I had a chance to dance with the Princess, something few suitors there could attest to." Keril commented as they walked through the halls, the only other sounds coming from the footsteps and the echo of the ballroom music.

"Then she will be yours." "Not quite, there is still the matter of her choice, if she still believes that. She'll make some big event for us and we'll have to complete it but we'll win her Shou. With you by my side, anything is possible!" Keril patted his friend on the back as they reached their room. After Keril entered, Shou went for his book before walking back towards the door. "I'm going to find the palace library, I hope you can brush your teeth and tuck yourself in tonight." he remarked to the prince. "I'll notify the rest of your entourage, please watch yourself. We're in a battle for her hand now." he closed the door before the prince could complain, and turned to the main hall believing it would be the best place to start for the library.

"Then I shall gladly show you where your logic fails with my past."

Noted Musician

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image

Lucille ↜ Verity Francine ↝ Belmont

◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◆ ◇ ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◆ ◇ ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◆ ◇ ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◆ ◇

*ahem* Princess Lucy...

↭ Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairies even e x i s t ? xxxxx ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◆ ◇
◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◆ ◇ xxxxx Nobody knows for sure. ↭ xxxxx

Now padding slowly through the halls, Lucy let her hand trail along the wall as she walked, her finger tips running down the rough stone. She let her eyes dart back and forth around the empty spaces she ventured through. No matter how long she walked, somehow, someway, noise from the party in the ballroom continued to drift through the air. It made her feel kind of... empty, but she pushed past it.

Soon she arrived at the big double doors that lead into the library. Its large brass door handles were about the size of her torso, and the doors themselves stood at least a good 10 feet taller than her. She sucked in a deep breath as her eyes took in their size, just like many times before. Before she let out the air she was holding in, the two servants aside each door opened them, and a small and subtle creak sounded as the doors were swung open.

She strode inside, making her way to a favorite spot. Among several bookshelves in a far corner, there sat a small but plush love seat. A thick cotton blanket was flung over its deep golden leather cushions, and it wasn't long until Lucy was tucked into its seat with several books piled to the side. She looked around at her little nook of shelves, each almost overflowing with history novels, biographies, and several poetry collections. She sighed finally, lifting one of her books and opening it with a gentle swing.

↭ An eternal MYSTERY, an eternal ADVENTURE ↭

OOC { }

Phoenix347

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:35 pm
User Image
~Shou Tamashi~
Attire: As depicted in profile, plus a Masquerade mask
((OOC; Sorry it's so late.))

With the party going, there weren't as many free servants as before so it took a little guess work for Shou to find the library, but even then he made a few unnecessary turns. He wasn't expecting the place to have such large double doors. Maybe the King or Queen were big readers? It was also possible they wanted ample literature for their daughter and guests. He didn't have to open the doors thankfully as there were servants on either side, conveniently. He gave a nod to each of them out of courtesy as he entered the library to be dumbfounded as they closed behind him.

The library was enormous, the doors being a good dip for the visitors, befitting the interior. He could even see a second floor through an aisle, adding to its apparent depth. While the library was giant, Shou already had a book he was working on and didn't read anymore than one at once. He continued through the room to find somewhere more comfortable than wooden chairs at study tables to read his book, hoping there was a couch or lounge area. He saw the arm of a couch and believed he found it, only to turn the corner and find something even more relieving; Lucy. "Hello. I hope I haven't invaded another of your secret places?" he joked with a small smile.

Noted Musician

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image

Lucille ↜ Verity Francine ↝ Belmont

*ahem* Princess Lucy...

↭ Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairies even e x i s t ? xxxxx ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◆ ◇
◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◆ ◇ xxxxx Nobody knows for sure. ↭ xxxxx

Flipping to the next page in her book, Lucy's eyes narrowed on the text. The protagonist had just found the next clue to the mystery she'd been trying to crack for 6 years and her partner was still captured and she had to save him before sunrise or else he'd be killed and-

Lucy's ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice. She lifted her nose out of her torn book and blinked once before turning toward the sound. Her eyes landed on Shou, and her mouth opened, but no reply came. She blinked again and finally found her voice.

"I, uh... no, yeah yeah you're fine!" she said with a small laugh, her eyes darting back to her book, her mind still wrapping around what was unfolding in the story. She gave her head a little shake and looked back at Shou. "I was just working on finishing a few books." She looked around her little area before continuing. "Not exactly a secret place, but definitely a favorite. Care to join?"

↭ An eternal MYSTERY, an eternal ADVENTURE ↭

OOC { HOLY s**t it's been awhile sorry redface }

Phoenix347

Noted Musician

Bashful Lunatic

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image
~Shou Tamashi~
Attire: As depicted in picture
((OOC; You're fine, life gets the best of us sometimes.))

"If you wouldn't mind my company I will." Shou replied. To Lucy's nervousness, he couldn'y help but smile still. He lowered himself to sit against the chair, stretching his feet out in front of him before crossing them at the ankles. "Pardon the intrusion." he said as he opened up his book to the page he was on.

"So..." he started, closing the book but keeping his page with a finger. "Where were you during the party? I didn't see you there at all. I had a run in with the princess but not you." he asked, trying to sound casually, although curious where she was during that time.

Noted Musician

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas