Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
Happy Fourth of July everyone! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Ambition

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:18 pm
I will be on a boat, on Cane River watching the firework show and hopefully eating a ton of crawfish. <8

I hope everyone has a safe holiday (for those who celebrate it) and a wonderful weekend. :}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:27 pm
Maddy-Mazey
SuperKittyBlock
My family and I just walk around our neighborhood and stopping at a random spot to watch the fireworks.
That sounds so fun and cute :3

It is fun. There is a family that owns fireworks and so we can watch fireworks from the backyard and on a walk.  

Sloththing

Fallen Warlock

26,425 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

-_-iVanillaz-_-

Fashionable Shopper

11,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:00 pm
Maddy-Mazey
-_-iVanillaz-_-
Virginia Beach
Whoa nice!

hopefully i'll actually see the fireworks  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:11 pm
Our community has a spectacular fireworks display, set off from an uninhabited island in the Chesapeake Bay. We'll either bring blankets / chairs and sit on the beach, or be on the boat to watch.

(of course I'll have to peel little girl kitty off the ceiling, when I get back home.)  

Simply Keira

Animal Lover

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:24 pm
Maddy-Mazey
I'm so sorry :c believe me I know the feeling of being too poor to enjoy even simple things. I hope you can find a way to get newer ones soon! It's good you can at least sort of see where your going still, right? D:
User Image

Oh yeah, I can walk just fine. I dont stare at the ground as long as I have my glasses on. Without them id have to look directly down, I pretty much only take them off to shower, sleep, or play on my computer. The rest of the time I need them to be able to see.
Im moving in with a friend and his boyfriend soon, and they are going to just charge me like 150$ for rent, which is significantly less than the 375$ I pay now, so I should be able to get new glasses within a month or 2. emotion_yatta
I love my frames, my dad got them 50% off from almost 400$, so he only payed like 200$. They are L.A. Ink and unlike all the frames ive had before, they totally fit my face without making marks on the sides of my head, and sometimes I forget I have them on and I just think I can see okishly. xD
So I just need new lenses, I was told thats a lot cheaper than buying frames. So thats great, should make me able to get new ones *even faster*- I can watch the fireworks next year!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:56 pm
I celebrated Canada Day with my son, my friends and their daughter and my friend, we sat right under them so they looked 3D it was beautiful.  

Sinful Goth

Romantic Demigod

Xx House Cat

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:13 pm
They're having a BBQ & fireworks display over on the field by the mall parking lot. It's usually a pretty huge event.
I plan to go see it with my sister and her boyfriend  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:45 pm
Maddy-Mazey
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Maddy-Mazey
XxForgottenFairytaleXx
Not seeing fireworks this year because we'll be trying to move some furniture into our house all day cat_sweatdrop
Congrats on the new furniture? biggrin

lol Thanks. We're trying to get it out of my grandpa's old place, so we can sell it.
Oh nice! Are you going through realtors and all that jazz? o:

Well, an uncle of mine does that for a living, but yeah we're trying to decide if it would be
better to fix the place up beforehand (it's a very old place) or just sell as is for someone to fix up themselves.

XxForgottenFairytaleXx

Alien Informer

SK1017

Nostalgic Phantom

14,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:58 pm
I'm hoping to go see some fireworks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:13 pm
Talia Gleeful
Probably wont see fireworks I'm living just in my room. ;u;
User Image
Awwwh! Maybe stream some online? I don't always mind missing them, myself sweatdrop  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:20 pm
Alix Neru
Maddy-Mazey
Alix Neru
It depends on where I'll be honestly, if I'm with family, then Ivy Tech, like years before, but other than that, am not so sure.
Ooooh! o: mysteries, mysteries!
Yeah, because I might go with my lover's parents also for the 4th but am not so sure lol.
it all sounds awesome c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:23 pm
`Ambition
I will be on a boat, on Cane River watching the firework show and hopefully eating a ton of crawfish. <8

I hope everyone has a safe holiday (for those who celebrate it) and a wonderful weekend. :}
Sounds glorious!!! emotion_kirakira  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:24 pm
SuperKittyBlock
Maddy-Mazey
SuperKittyBlock
My family and I just walk around our neighborhood and stopping at a random spot to watch the fireworks.
That sounds so fun and cute :3

It is fun. There is a family that owns fireworks and so we can watch fireworks from the backyard and on a walk.
now THAT is cool o:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:28 pm
Simply Keira
Our community has a spectacular fireworks display, set off from an uninhabited island in the Chesapeake Bay. We'll either bring blankets / chairs and sit on the beach, or be on the boat to watch.

(of course I'll have to peel little girl kitty off the ceiling, when I get back home.)
Awwwwh! I hope to watch some on a boat again like I did, once when I was little, someday c: LOL poor furbabies. A few of mine are going to be upset, too :c  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:31 pm
Tulja
Maddy-Mazey
I'm so sorry :c believe me I know the feeling of being too poor to enjoy even simple things. I hope you can find a way to get newer ones soon! It's good you can at least sort of see where your going still, right? D:
User Image

Oh yeah, I can walk just fine. I dont stare at the ground as long as I have my glasses on. Without them id have to look directly down, I pretty much only take them off to shower, sleep, or play on my computer. The rest of the time I need them to be able to see.
Im moving in with a friend and his boyfriend soon, and they are going to just charge me like 150$ for rent, which is significantly less than the 375$ I pay now, so I should be able to get new glasses within a month or 2. emotion_yatta
I love my frames, my dad got them 50% off from almost 400$, so he only payed like 200$. They are L.A. Ink and unlike all the frames ive had before, they totally fit my face without making marks on the sides of my head, and sometimes I forget I have them on and I just think I can see okishly. xD
So I just need new lenses, I was told thats a lot cheaper than buying frames. So thats great, should make me able to get new ones *even faster*- I can watch the fireworks next year!
THAT'S WONDERFUL!!! I'm so happy for you c: sounds like hopefully some better times are ahead of you! Awwwwh heart  
♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff