Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Apartment 4C
With: Ruka
Mood; Concerned
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; ))

Ruka moved to the kitchen and began to prepare to cook, while Akira could just sit on the couch, careful not to wake the sleeping cat. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you wanted me to stay for dinner., although I thought you said your mom just worked late?" He watched as she prepared all the vegetables in the kitchen area of the apartment. "I would offer to help, but I'm not the best with normal cooking. Better at- Well, not kitchen cooking." He almost spilled his job, which he'd be sure she'd just laugh at.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:35 am
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

As the sound of chopping became apparent, Ruka blushed at what he said. "I-...maybe I d-do!" she squeaked as she continued to chop vegetables, pushing them into a bowl when they were done. "She does normally; sometimes she just leaves for days at a time though. Calls them business trips but who knows what she's doing. As long as she comes back safe is all that matters to me." Ruka explained as she began to really cook, turning on the burner and filling the pot with a bit of oil to start off cooking the chicken. "Are you a prep cook?" she asked curiously. No job was stupid. She worked at a maid cafe for crying out loud. Prancing around in that short dress and having to wait on deprived boys was honestly the worst.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:41 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Concerned
((OOC; ))

Ruka started acting nervous again, but Akira was glad she at least wasn't depressed like earlier."Guess I shouldn't worry then. If you want me to stay for curry, I can, although I'm not a prep cook. I just work at a small store. Nothing fancy. I'm a little worried on how you'll be acting around me at school though. Us just suddenly being friends would be odd, don't you think? Not to mention that some would only increase the harm towards you."

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image

Ruka looked behind her at Akira for a moment before returning to her cooking. After cooking the chicken a bit, she began to put the vegetables in and filled the pot with water. "Oh, I won't talk to you at school if you don't want me to." she told him as she began to clean what she could in the moment. "I can act like we've never even talked to each other." she gave him a smile as she began to make the potato salad. It wasn't a big deal if he didn't want to be seen with her at school. It's not like it really mattered to her. She was used to being alone then and sometimes she actually enjoyed the isolation. And it was pretty common for people to be ashamed of her. In elementary school someone told her not to even talk to them in school because they didn't want to be associated with a freak.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Cafe> street
With: Customers, Ruka
Mood; Concerned
((OOC; Short post))

"You make it sound like I don't want to associate with you. I'm just saying your life might get harder than we think it would." Even her smile gave off a feeling that she was depressed over the thought. "It's not like I'm saying we should just stop talking, just be careful. You already deal with hate mail and tacks, I think they'd only step it up if they knew I talk to you. Some, maybe not all."

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:24 pm
User Image

Ruka stirred in the curry blocks, placing the pot top on and letting it sit for a bit on low heat. She then began to prepare the table. "I'll be fine. There's nothing they throw at me that I can't handle; trust me." she reassured him as she walked over to him, kneeling down to pet Marshmallow. "Why don't we exchange numbers? So if anything happens I can call you for help." she suggested as she looked up at him and shrugged. She removed the flip phone from her pocket and opened it, if he did want to share his number.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Concerned
((OOC; ))

Akira had no doubt she could handle bullying, seeing as she's dealt with it for so long without his realization. "Sure, I'd be your knight in shining armor again princess." He pulled out his phone and handed it to her. "I'm not the best with it though. Barely use it at all." While there were more phone numbers than he could remember, he never made a call and silenced his phone for texts. "Mind if I ask why you wanted me to stay for dinner though?"

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image

Ruka gently took his phone, sending her number to him and vice versa. "My knight, huh?" she mumbled, smirking a bit. Ruka handed his phone back before she stood. Skipping over to the stone, she removed the cover from the pot, stirring the now finished chicken curry. "Dinner is ready. Just sit there." she told him as she pointed to the seat that was there usually for her mother. "Well, I j-just thought that maybe you'd be lonely since your parents aren't home a lot. So I-I figured, you know?" she explained, trying to cover up that she was the lonely one.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Concerned
((OOC; ))

Ruka definitely seemed happy, skipping being the best clue to her mood. It was odd for Akira to be at someone else's house, and even odder to be having dinner with only that one person. It sounded like a date, but Akira would defend it wasn't. "I make sure to busy myself at home so I don't get lonely. Besides, I socialize enough at school. Maybe I should head home after this though, I don't want to intrude too long." He replied as he sat down in the chair. He knew he shouldn't just stay the night there, but he also made the promise to Ruka. There was also the fact that he was still in his uniform...

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image

Ruka scooped out some rice from the rice maker, plating it along with the curry. She placed in front of Akira, along with a small bowl of potato salad and a glass of water. She did the same for herself, only it was a much larger helping. "I see..." she mumbled as she sat down across from him, the table small so their feet were barely touching. Ruka clapped her hands together as she whispered, "Thank you for the food." and began to eat. She took her spoon, filling it with an equal amount of curry and rice and began to eat in small portions. She ate a lot when with someone new. "Okay. But you could sleep over if you want if it's too late to walk home. We kept all of my father's clothing so you can wear that and I'll wash your uniform so it's clean for tomorrow." she suggested in between bites. "But it's up to you." she mumbled as continued to eat, the large helping slowly depleting.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Concerned
((OOC; ))

"Itadakimasu." he bowed his head as well before beginning to eat. Ruka seemed plenty hungry with the way she was devouring her larger portion. He almost chocked when she offered him her father's clothes and to wash his uniform. After swallowing, he finally replied; "Are you sure that's okay? I mean, he is gone, I don't want to cause any problems with that." He was also wondering how much she didn't want him to leave. Even as first friends, it was a bit awkward to be sleeping over, even on the first night.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image

Ruka continued to eat, equal amounts of curry and rice in each bite. "It's okay. You don't have to stay. I was just telling you if you want to." she told him as she finished off her plate, standing up to get more food. She didn't have a problem with him wearing her father's clothes. In reality, the only reason they had kept the clothing was because they were to lazy to empty out the drawers. And she actually really didn't want him to leave, but she wasn't going to demand or force him to stay here. If anything she thought it was a little awkward too. Maybe if they were the same gender it wouldn't be so weird. But this made them seem like they were a couple. The thought made her blush, her face tinting pink while she ate.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:35 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Concerned
((OOC; Shorty post...))

Ruka's face was turning a light pink, for reasons Akira couldn't fathom reasonably. He stopped eating, placing the utensils down on the plate adn crossing his hands on the table. "Ruka, as oddly as the night has been convenient for us, would you like for me to stay the night?" Re raised his hand to rest his head on it as he looked over to her side of the table.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:01 am
User Image

Ruka looked up from her food, nodding her head a bit. She was too embarrassed to actually tell him yes, eating faster and more. It was a habit. When she got nervous she would eat pretty fast and a lot. A lot. "I'm sorry..." Ruka mumbled, feeling bad. She felt needy and terrible for making him do this. They had only been friends for a day and she wanted him to sleep over? Kind of mental now that she thought about it. "You know, Akira...you don't have to, if you don't want to." she told him, giving him a small smile.

(It's fine! Also, I joined Demon High lol xD)

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347 rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Concerned
((OOC; Cool, are you still waiting for character acceptance?odds=heads, tails=even))

Even Ruka didn't seem to know if she wanted him to stay over or not, as she eat faster.He picked up his plate, his smaller portion already gone, and walked it over to the sink. He returned to the table and pulled out a coin from his pocket. "How about this, heads I stay, tales I'll go once you're asleep. Sounds fair to leave it up to chance eh?" he said before flipping the coin onto the table.

Piltover Jinx

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces