Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[gravitation] hated gateway anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=P
  =0
View Results

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:04 pm
Hey Cheesecake
I love the manga but I didn't really like the anime too much.

Same here... I really LOVE the music for the anime, but the plot line for it really seemed to be lacking. It wasn't as elaborate as the manga. However I DON'T plan to get the sequel. I really don't like how she's regressed Shuichi's age appearance wise. The plot doesn't really seem to strike my fancy either from what I have heard of it. I am going to go check it out in my book store again, but I would be stunned if I actually walked out with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:02 pm
I only discovered Gravitation after I'd been into yaoi for a while. I don't think I knew that anime/manga existed that actually had real guy/guy relationships in them. So, I thought "Awesome! This should be great!" I got a couple of the manga, but... it was just okay for me. I found that I preferred making up stories about yaoi pairings that weren't intended by the animators. 3nodding  

Lizzie the Meow

lemonpiepie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:17 am
Oh I guess most of you people would call me a newb at the moment, Gravitation = LOVE, I cant get enough of it, but I only saw the anime a month ago when my sister brought it home but in that month Ive managed to read most of the manga, purchase 2 books, and Squee out loud on several occasions. It wasnt my introduction to yaoi, but it was the first shonen ai anime I'd watched. but Im only 14 so years ago when every one else was into it I was still watching sailor moon and pokemon and boy love was an unknown universe to me  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:00 pm
the anime wasn't bad, i don't like how they left so much out but the anime it self wasn't completly horrible  

protecterofelements

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:10 am
I love Gravitation, but not because it's a shonen-ai. It's true, it was one of the first I ever read/watched, but I liked it because it was funny, not because it had gay boys in it.
I think some people try to read it only for the boy/boy relationship value, and it really dosn't work that way. The gay boys arn't really the point. The point is that this anime/manga and everyone in it is totally and completely, friggin' insane!

Honestly my gateway manga was Fake, which I read at the same time I was reading Gravi. When someone asks what my first yaoi/shonen-ai was, I forget all about Gravitation and say Fake, because I actually chose to read it for the fact that it was yaoi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:09 am
I like Gravitation. It was one of my first official yaoi that I'd come to know and love.  

smileontheedge

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games