Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your own little boys...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you your own little Boy-Love World?
  But of course! Now let me tell you about them...
  Nope. I'm fine with all my ready-made pairings. xD
  I never really thought about it before.
View Results

WEG_champ2010

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:21 pm
SeNalove
Thank you! ^-^ I love hearing about everyone's characters! If you want to keep going then I am interested, lol. ( Funky Kitty...your signature cracked me up xD )

And now..mwuahahaha! It's MY turn! Ok, actually, only half of each pairing is mine, their partners all belong to my Online BF ( Best Friend!! ) who I Rp them with. It's sort of weird describing their storyline though because we use them in so many different storylines sweatdrop But I don't care! Here we go!

Fakia and Isaac. Fakia is mine, and these two we currently only have in one Rp. Fakia is the young new King of the Dark Landsa and Isaac pretty much his only friend in the world ( save for this obnoxious crow that constantly gets on Fakia's nerves ) They are completely opposite. Fakia-quiet, shy, and extremely pessimistic. I can't draw a picture of him without him looking as though he's going to burst into tears at any moment. Isaac is the other way around, bright and happy, a traveling musician. This is one of the couples where it's difficult to differentiate between uke and seme, but because Fakia is mine, he's automatically uke in piccies. heart

Hiro and Diego, Diego is mine and also a couple we've only used once so far. Diego is a daredevil, willing to do anything and everything, though it's probably not the best for him as he gets sick very easily. Hiro is quiet on the outside, while personally he's quite the rocker. Their relationship is difficult as we haven't quite worked on it yet, not to mention Diego is, quite plainly, somewhat of a b*****d sometimes. While I have to just give it up and admit that Diego could be classified as the seme ( my poor baby ), Hiro was the one who started the relationship.

Loki and Prince. Ah yes, these two are fun and we have used them in many a Rp. Prince is mine. ^-^ They started off so different from who they are now, Prince was a refined, quite schoolboy and Loki a gentle, misunderstood vampire. Wow, they have changed aLOT. Now, everywhere you see Prince, he's tinkering on the edge of insanity, loud, brash and violent. Loki completely warped as he's now a crude, dark little love beast. Mmmm, I love them both.

Now..for my two most favorites ever. Nazomi and Seto. These two were our very first couple ever and we've used them more time than I can count. Nazomi is mine, and he fits perfectly under the image of EvilnCuddly. heart Seto is so unbelievably fine I'm practically jealous of Nazomi weren't he not my own character, xd They've been used as knight and squire, upper-classman and lower-classman, partners in a race around the world, and the Sin Lust ( Nazomi's the Sin heart ) and his human. Yes, these will forevermore be my darlings.

Vladimir-Now, here is someone that sadly enough, I never got much to work with. I brought him for a one on one Rp with someone but it didn't take long for the Rp to die and poor little Vladimir was left out in the cold. He was a rather interesting uke..very seme-ish at times almost. I didn't get much from his personality, only that he hates water, is quite eccentric and, oh yeah, he's an alien.

Well, there ya go! Anyone get through all that? Lol, woo, I just needed to tell, hope some of you are still left. sweatdrop
very complicated, i like it!! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:23 am
Leanon
Alexieh
i have many many many shounen-ai couples! XD my favorite and FIRST couple that i've ever created was with my BESTFRIEND kristin, their names are aeramis and helenus, THEY ARE SO CUTE!! she and i are planing to make it into a manga biggrin in short, Aeramis is a fallen angel pretty much sent to trick helenus(who is an angel born on 'earthly' terms)to either join hell, or to just kill him. eventually he realizes all his flaws and how much he doesnt need to be down in hell, so he escapes(not really, more like beaten to a pulp then thrown out) and begins living with helenus. Soon he realizes that he's in love with him! but he doesnt want to tell anyone, so he keeps it all locked up inside. its a very long series(we have most of it planned out)i wont go into MAJOR detail cuz its a reeeaaally long story. but they're SO cute! AHH! cutest couple in DA WORLD!!! 3nodding heart blaugh xd oh yeah, and there ARE people on here modeled after our characters, Helenus, and ~..Aeramiss..~(he had to add an extra s cuz somone already had aeramis...) but yeah, they're both my friends, and i let them take the names, so...they're not just some scary fanboys(and they really are boyfriends too! SUU cute!)

heres a doll i made of them on mah computer--> User Image

Wow! I thaey sound really cool!*drools*

XD haha aww thank you! yeah, they're SO CUTE, even when they(well, aeramis) dont want to be  

Alexieh

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:05 pm
Alexieh
i have many many many shounen-ai couples! XD my favorite and FIRST couple that i've ever created was with my BESTFRIEND kristin, their names are aeramis and helenus, THEY ARE SO CUTE!! she and i are planing to make it into a manga biggrin in short, Aeramis is a fallen angel pretty much sent to trick helenus(who is an angel born on 'earthly' terms)to either join hell, or to just kill him. eventually he realizes all his flaws and how much he doesnt need to be down in hell, so he escapes(not really, more like beaten to a pulp then thrown out) and begins living with helenus. Soon he realizes that he's in love with him! but he doesnt want to tell anyone, so he keeps it all locked up inside. its a very long series(we have most of it planned out)i wont go into MAJOR detail cuz its a reeeaaally long story. but they're SO cute! AHH! cutest couple in DA WORLD!!! 3nodding heart blaugh xd oh yeah, and there ARE people on here modeled after our characters, Helenus, and ~..Aeramiss..~(he had to add an extra s cuz somone already had aeramis...) but yeah, they're both my friends, and i let them take the names, so...they're not just some scary fanboys(and they really are boyfriends too! SUU cute!)

wow... good luck with that, sounds cute!! but i have a question... how the hell did you do those dolls/pixel thingys?! that is soooo good! eek i wanna do one... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:14 pm
blackcatluck
Alexieh

wow... good luck with that, sounds cute!! but i have a question... how the hell did you do those dolls/pixel thingys?! that is soooo good! eek i wanna do one... crying
well....you need to go to a doll base site, if u want, pm me and i'll send u some of my favorites.(sometimes i get sick of waiting for the right base to pop up, so i've made my own)and then u take it into any pixel art thiny (windows paint, or paint shop whatever, it doesnt really matter) then u just add everything. some of the sites give you tutorials on how to do it. bases are all really acctual pictures, just made into regular forms, like, one may be sailor moon, only its completely blank so u can decorate it, ya know? its reeeaally hard to find GOOD bases...so like i said, if u need help, pm me and i'll help!
heres a doll i made useing my own base: once again it's aeramis and helenus XD the bases are modeled after these gundam wing chibis XD

User Image  

Alexieh

Vergesse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:46 pm
Oh! I do! >_> His name is Till~ hehe, and he's Bi. And he's in love with my other boy Takeshi, who's Bi as well.<33

User Image
Till, 17, is VERY girly. >_> More than most girls are. He's half Japanese and half German. (Till ist eine Deutscher Name(Till's a German name, hehe)). So he can speak Japanese and German. You can't really tell from this picture, but his hair is long in the front, and it is short in the back. He likes to spike the back out with hair gel. He's got black hair and with blue tips, and blue eyes.

User Image
And Takeshi, 17, acts tough, but he's very kind and gentle hearted (and perverted at times, lol). ^_^ He's half Japanese and half Korean. He can speak both languages! He's got black hair and brown eyes.

(I have these pics in color on my other compy, and them together.. but I can't get on that one right now.. crying )

Anyways, Till lives with very abusive parents, who don't except the way he dresses and acts. Takeshi moves to Till's town, and attends his school. They become fast friends. Everyday little by little Till learns he can trust Takeshi more and more. After time he tells Takeshi about his life at home. Takeshi then becomes very caring and gentle with him, and comforts him a lot. He tries to save him from his parents, after time they fall in love!^^ hehe. They move in together at the end of the story.
^_^

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:19 am
Yes I have my own couples. One of which Iv finished writing a novel for and slowly making a manga. Tony and Kerry I call em. They are irish and Iv tried to make the story as realistic as possible. They meet and work in a dating agency. Tony has no sexual experience and Kerry was abused as a child by his father.

Clip from the manga
User Image  

Mangaka Maiden

roxbaby

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:48 am
Bahahah my friend and I created XY! (in my sig)
It's a collaboration of characters...and mine is Cassius...>3 The super hot seme! xD

Tell me what you guys think! The info is on the site...haha  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:00 am
Well I don't / can't draw...

I atually dream of "my little boys" or sometimes enter them into a short story ^^  

develina

Lunar Kissed

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:54 pm
A girl friend and I created a few couples in the RPs that we used to write. Our first couple was incestuous and involved two brothers. The second RP we wrote was shota. I was the younger partner; it felt strange to be twelve-year-old boy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:12 pm
ive got to dang many............waitaminuet.......what am i saying, one can never have to many.......but i have to many to write out all their story's or do enough quick art for.....* sighs * but my fave is a boy named Sigil.....he is just to darn cute for his own existance...... xd  

sweetsymphonyofpain

AzSwe3tAzMe123

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:49 pm
yusono
I do, and I try to make mangas, but I'm to lazy to finsh any of them.
My favorite story is about a young man named Stacie, I love Stacie, he's my baby.

uhhh. sweatdrop thats my name stacie ! it can be a boys name too(i didnt know that my name was unisex)  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:18 pm
I have a character who's gay and completely in love with this guy who is of course straight. He's also been cursed to immortality and cannot die until he's suffered as much pain as he's caused...and he pretty much obliterated some countries and their billions of citizens. I'm really mean to him, and he's my favorite character ever, I'm not sure where the logic is there but it's there...somewhere.

Other than that, I usually just like to make my stories incredibly slashy. I find it more amusing. biggrin  

Rainbeau Child

Sheenagami

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:44 pm
eep! i so have!! many! XD hehe... the best one was my characters Chioru and Erik. i made a comic wit them (never finished though cause i'm lazy)

They were both vampires in like some clan thing. hehe! i shall post a pic of them! ^^ WOOT!
User Image

not the best pic but shh! XD .... it was my first time drawin two ppl together! XD .... chioru's on top! XD Erik bottom WOOP! u kno u love them XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:48 pm
Sheen! I slap you with giant stinky dead fishy!!!*glares* I envy your talent.!! now draw my avi or else!

I shall slap you at north^^  

[~Takuto~]

Sheenagami

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:56 pm
cry_for_the_moon_neko
Sheen! I slap you with giant stinky dead fishy!!!*glares* I envy your talent.!! now draw my avi or else!

I shall slap you at north^^

well i hope my face is better at north or i'ma be screamin!! ur avi shall be drawn soon! XD i promise!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff