Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Abandoned Kingdom
Temple Ruins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:30 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

☾"Know a little ...

Zana watched the man named Fain eat the apple she provided. He looked happy eating an apple... she always found it fascinating how people can feel so much emotions from simple things like food. Zana kind of felt that his comment on the fruits flavour was indirectly directed at her as she slightly grinned to herself thinking it was funny. She watched him lowly get up as he tried to steady himself against the wall. Once something has been forgotten then it's dead it was interesting he would say something like that. "Why would you think someone would live in a place like this?" The man was inching closer to her probably to try and get a better look at her. Oddly she did not know if she wanted this man to see her; she felt a little lost around this man so she sat fairly still as she pulled up her knees up to her chest; slightly hiding her face against her lap. Watching him carefully as her eyes lightly glowed amber.

☾about everything..."

RedWix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:03 pm
TasteMyHate

User Image

Ƒaiᶇ Ştrⱺᶆ
User Image

He stopped his movement in thought. "I'm not sure... to find peace" The rain sighed softly as it finally began to come to an end. A little bit of moonlight shone into the room with the clouds clearing away. "from the fear...loneliness often leads to solitude." His voice was distant as his mind wandered over something in the far past. They often ran away to be alone. He continued forward before sitting next to her. There was a gentle amber light emanating from her eyes. It defined her nose and eyes a little but for the most part, her face was hidden in shadow. He sighed running a hand through his hair. "I feel at a disadvantage here. You know my name and face, but I have yet to hear or see yours. Even if it's a fake, I'd like to know."

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:27 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Her eyes followed his every movement from his lips, to his eyes, to his long legs, slender fingers even every breath he took. "Is that why you found yourself here of all the places you could be?" Zana watched his fingers run though his hair, it reminded her of something a person used to do to her a very long time ago. She let out a sigh as she lifted her head up to rest her chin on her knees as she slightly tilted her face towards the man. Her eyes were still glowing as her wavy blond hair fell around her. "You now know my face". She smiled for a quick second as she looked away from him as she stared off to the piece of food he threw at the corner earlier. The mouse was back with a few friends munching on the food.

☾about everything..."

RedWix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:56 pm
TasteMyHate

User Image

Ƒaiᶇ Ştrⱺᶆ
User Image

He stared at her confused at to why he would know her face before remembering realizing it was the woman he had met earlier. "Oh, sorry I must still be out of it." He shook his head trying to clear it, but glad to have gotten a small glimpse of a smile from her. "Maybe, I wanted to find something that hadn't been destroyed and this seemed like the best place to check." He watched the mice with her noting there seemed to be a family of mice. He chuckled as two of the younger mouse wrestled playfully. "It was once a sanctuary to some so I might have come seeking peace myself, who knows." He shrugged relaxing against the wall, yawning tiredly from scouting the whole day and having his life drained. "How did you do that earlier anyway? I can't think of any magic that drains someone like that if you don't mind me asking." Curious about the mysterious person next to him. She spoke little and was out here in the old building established before the war. How did she survive so well with few food resources and others around for conversation?

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:24 am
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana watched the mice as she remembered some children a long time ago playing happily without a care in a beautiful field, but those children are probably gone from this world. "The war has taken many things." She looked back at the man as she rested her cheek on her knee. Why was he seeking sanctuary? was he in trouble perhaps? maybe he just simply had no place to go? But she doubted that... he looked well enough to have a place. Considering that he has a pack with dried food and essentials it means he did come here at least a bit prepared. Conclusion is that he has a place to go back too. Her eyes were no longer glowing as she listened to his questions. "Well... just like how that apple is nutrients for you; your essence is my nutrients". Zana carefully watched his facial expressions too see how he would take her answer.

☾about everything..."

RedWix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:41 pm
TasteMyHate

User Image

Ƒaiᶇ Ştrⱺᶆ
User Image

A mouse had scampered over, and Fain held his hand out to pick it up. He held it up rubbing behind its ears and glanced at her after the revelation even more curious with a hint of concern. "You don't use the animals for nutrients. They wouldn't be able to withstand it, and," Looking into her eyes, "would their life force be enough to live?" After all, here she was alone separated from others with no humans to feed on. How did she sustain herself? Was she eating enough? Setting the mouse down, He spoke quietly, "Is that why you stay out here? To not give into the temptation of eating others and to hide from those that are afraid?" Why does everyone fear what is different? Again, his gaze wavered thinking back on another similar situation from his childhood. He shifted his position on the floor so he was fully facing her and smiled brightly, "If you ever are running low, you can find me. I personally hate being lonely…that's why I surround myself with animals."

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:21 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana listened to the man quietly he was somehow very interested in her which she found amusing yet odd and slightly concerning. Eat the mouse? thankfully she never fell so far to have to use little creatures to survive. Zana watched the mouse that the man was suddenly petting. She loved animals but animals always felt danger from her and so they would never get too close. Why does she stay out here? well, he had most of it correct but really it was just easier to stay away. Now his offering himself up to her? Zana suddenly leaned forward and passionately kissed the man that moved closer to her. She did not take any essence from him but she did whisper into his mind. This is one of the ways I feed. Her eyes slightly glowed but quickly dissipated as she leaned back against the cold stone wall and watched for the mans reaction.

☾about everything..."

RedWix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:28 pm
TasteMyHate

User Image

Ƒaiᶇ Ştrⱺᶆ
User Image

Fain moved away after she finished her kiss slightly confused. He stared at her before a bewildered smile stole his face. "You're very confusing you know." He shook his head chuckling. "We've barely met, and you kissed me. I feel like I should know the name of person who kissed me at least." He stared at her taking in her distant expression, but admiring her deep golden eyes. Almost untamed reminding him of wild cat. Her golden hair glowed from pink and orange light rising in the distance. There was a screech causing him to glance out the window before taking her hand and smiling kindly, "But, wouldn't what you did earlier work or can this be enough?" He asked raising their hands, "Because I'm searching for someone right now, and I don't want to betray them." He sat there quietly in contemplation before nodding about something. Standing up he climbed into the window and jumped down to the ground landing gracefully well practiced from jumping out of trees. He shouted up to her, "I have to go now, but really if you are starving come find me. You can feed off me just not in that way." He waved at her turning to leave as a white falcon swooped down landing on his shoulder.
---exit---

RedWix
Crew

Divine Ship

8,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Signature Look 250

TasteMyHate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:25 pm
.♥.Zana .♥.
User Image

User Image

☾"Know a little ...

Zana couldn't help but smile as she watched the man named Fain leave. Come back whenever you want she quickly whispered into his mind. She oddly found herself enjoying his company and his reactions. Looking up into the sky she noticed that hawk from earlier... I suppose it was his. Where was he going she wondered....

☾about everything..."

RedWix

Abandoned Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items