Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What got you into yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meek_san

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:07 pm
My best friend drew a shonen-ai and at first she didn't want to show it to me because she didn't know how I would react. Finally, i saw it and I was like "AWWW so CUTE!!!!". And then after I searched for pictures on the internet and yeah I became the obsess yaoi fangirl i am now!! heart heart ^^ lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:27 pm
Fanfiction. I stumbled into the YuGiOh fandom and discovered slash. It took me a while to like it, but now I love it.  

lynx wings

Your Favorite STD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:08 am
Work.. sweatdrop the night club I work at has gay/lesbian nights on weds and sunday, and there's a little shop type corner where we sell yaoi/yuri manga.. And uh.. well before I worked there I bought one to read to pass time, and it took from there. xd That was about four years ago.

And yesh, tis an all ages club.. well, 13+ or something.

Now I got a friend who draws amazing anime and manga and me and my koi seem to be her favorite models.. *cough* redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:58 am
I accsidentaly kissed a boy back when I was 10, took me a while to figure out I like it <<; and then came internet.  

Tatsuha`Uesugi

.[ Click Here ].

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:02 pm
Browsing dA one Night, when I saw someone write in their profile that they liked Yaoi/Shonen-Ai. Googled it. 8D 'Twas a fun Night for me. Not My Sister. xDD

Ayanoki
Oh mi Gawd~ . . . . ._. I wanna go there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:13 am
I was pretty open to the idea, read gravitation,a few fan fictions and i fell in love very quickly. Yaoi rocks!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart  

Mrs.SexiNagi

Aileen Backenswallow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:08 pm
I got into yaoi because of a friend who showed me a bookstore. And it was.....great. Two guys getting it on was better than I thought it would be. Hahaha. Now, I have gay pics on my phone, i draw yaoi and recently, I even bought my first yaoi manga.

Yes....yaoi is great.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:07 pm
Im not really sure. Maybe it was interseting so I got into it. I thought it entertained me.  

ZaffoMufasa

Digital-Dorkster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:15 pm
I think it was Digimon that triggered my obsession twards yaoi... yeah, that was it. I imagined Kouji & Takuya older, but of course my sister never agreed with me. blaugh At the time I think I was 12 or 13... what a perv I was when I was younger!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:29 pm
My sis handed me a manga and said "Hey, read this." I dropped the book when I saw Dee kiss Ryo. But then I finished it anyway. Yup. Opened up a whole new world.  

Ms.Tofu

DUbblecoMB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:55 pm
I discovered yaoi a month ago. Even though I'm a total whore, the pictures disgusted me. It's just this week that I've started seeing how.... excited... they make me! Now I'm building a HUGE collection!

Yami Yuka- I do love the image <3

Edit: WHERE DO YOU GET GRAVITATION!! I WANT SOME domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:47 pm
gravitation!!! *dignifies self* *cough* one night, out of the blue, my sister said "read this." it was the first volume of gravitation. thats how I found out about yaoi, though, I had been writing about gay relationships for a while, and I grew up in a "gay household." what ever that means... sweatdrop sweatdrop  

EvilSmirk

Anise Skye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:39 pm
I was curious about a link to a fanfiction so I clicked it and read it. In my mind, I was freaked out, but strangely pleased. I read other fanfictions and discovered my new interest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:47 pm
what got me into yaoi would have to have been Gravitation, which i know is a shounen-ai but it was the start you know? But from there i did a google search and found Vamppire.com i love this site and without it i wouldn't be into yaoi so ya!  

Shuichi_Yuy

gotyaoi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:58 pm
Well, a few summers ago at a celtic music camp, someone brought the first two volumes of Eerie Queerie along (great manga by the way). I picked one up, and sort of got hooked on it. My name actually comes from then, as the hammer dulcimer player had a bumper sticker on her case. Think "Got Milk?", but Yaoi instead of Milk.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff