Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Help wanted or not...(Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:26 pm
"But...what is it going to be bungee corded to?" If Titus was going to have to wear a prickly tree as a back pack he wasn't going to be happy.

The hesitation in her quest for this tree hadn't gone unnoticed so he was fairly certain this decision was spur of the moment. Was it because of him?

"We might have to look if you really want a small tree. Most of the ones that I see are huge." Somehow this wasn't going to end well but for now he would play along.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:43 pm
"I... Um..." Riyo cringed in thought to the few possibilities they had. One of them was, indeed, Titus. But then she'd have tree in her face and who the ******** wanted that? "You know what? Crossin' that bridge when I come to it." Not everything could be a well-executed plan. Sometimes you just had to bite the bullet and ******** do something. That was her justification and she was sticking to it. "There's gotta be a tiny one hiding somewhere. I mean, they're trees for Jack's sake. Not some rare minipet. Just trees." Riyo, of course, wasn't taking into account that this was a park. A well-groomed park where, most likely, saplings weren't allowed to grow in the wrong places.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:00 pm
"Fine." Titus huffed. If she wasn't willing to plan this out he wasn't either. Might as well pick out the damn thing and be done with it.

"Well, I've never gone tree hunting so I have no idea what we will find." And he really didn't want to go too deep in the park but life had a funny way of turning his world upside down.

"Lead the way then. Find this mythical tiny tree so we can get it and get out." Because the less time they spent here testing fate the better. Between strange scarelings, hobo fathers, and deranged ghouls Titus was all but done with the park.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:51 pm
"Fine." Did Riyo want to lead the way? Hell no! She knew they were gambling with their souls in this depraved place of terrible happenings. It had also been her idea, however, and she would begrudgingly take the bullet if it came to that.

The demoness marched forward, though cautiously. She didn't plan on going too far in because even determination had it's limits. The memory of her being tossed around like a doll and almost forced into her work clothes was fresh on her mind, and the chill down her spine was enough to remind her that wasn't just a bad dream. Though, incidentally, she had many bad dreams involving said event.

"There." Riyo suddenly stopped and pointed forward to a particularly dark part of the area, the silhouette of a smaller tree taunting them closer, like the shiny bauble of an anglerfish. Come here, little scarelings, I have what you're looking for, it seemed to call.

"Alright. Now I just need to... Um..." The feline looked down at her bare hands, then towards her feet. Yes. She could do this. She would beat the tree into submission.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:23 pm
Titus was on edge the majority of their little walk but hid it well behind a mask of disdain. He wasn't about to wimp out and turn tail though what he had to prove by staying was unclear. Mostly he was just curious how Riyo planned to uproot whatever tree she managed to find.

And apparently said tree had come into view in the distance nestled neatly in a dark and Jack forsaken patch of forest. Titus eyed the area wait for something to happen, anything at all but somehow all was quiet. Which might have made things just a tad bit worse in his mind.

"Alright let's get the damn thing and get the hell out of here." Though he looked down curiously as Riyo seemed to be contemplating her options. "Ah I see you have ran into the wrench in phase two of your plan. Doesn't your fear have some sort of slicey dicey option?" She had claws surely she had this under control.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:03 pm
The ghoul looked nervously to Titus as he mentioned her FEAR. She seemed to briefly contemplate the idea before opening her mouth to speak. "Y-yeah! Of course." She tried to look proud as if that fact was obvious. The truth was, yes. She had slicey dicey moves but... Usually the slicey and the dicey was on her. How was this still an issue? She was Y3, for Jack's sake.

"Just uh... Stand back. I got this." Riyo took a moment to brace herself as she turned to face the pitiful tree, focusing her FEAR to her arm with a furrowed brow. A black miasma leaked from the pores on her arm like sweat as it formed a menacing sleeve, fingers engulfed by long, claw-like appendages. The ghoul dramatically pulled her arm back before crouching down and... Using one finger to trim through the little trunk.

Half of her was mad that this seemed to be the only thing she could conquer, the other was just ******** grateful that she didn't get her a** kicked by an inanimate object.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:44 pm
Titus hoped in a normal none battle situation the ghoul had her FEAR under control but then again his own FEAR liked to backfire from time to time. He watched carefully as black oozed down her arms to coat her hands in long vicious claws which she used to slice through the truck of the tree.

Apparently his thoughts were along the same lines as Riyo's because as soon as the tree toppled and hit the ground he rose his hands and gave her a soft golf clap in congratulations. "A striking victory against a tough opponent. If we get attacked by a grove I know who I want on my team."

Coming to stand over the fallen sapling Titus began to poke at some of the prickly branches. "So now what?" She had worked out how to cut the thing down but one hurdle remained, how the hell were they going to get this back to the dorm when she had a bike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:31 am
Riyo's head turned slowly to look up at Titus, a claw reaching out to daintily poke his leg before the sleeve dissipated. "You're words are too kind. No, really."

The feline rubbed her chin as she stared at the tree, eyes narrowing. "Now we... Take it back to the bike and figure out what we can strap this to." She grabbed the freshly cut trunk and started dragging it back towards the lot. "It's like a puzzle, and this is the last piece." A puzzle that would probably send the little hamster in his brain off the wheel and towards the water bottle.

Resting the tree next to the motorcycle, she popped open the compartment and retrieved some rope and bungee cords. "Okay." Her eyes shifted back and forth from the tree, to the bike, to the items in her hands. The ghoul considered tying it to the front like a hood ornament, but impeding vision was the last thing she wanted to do. "What if we drag it behind the bike?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:05 pm
The demon's gaze shifted to watch as Riyo reached out to poke him. He contemplated stepping just out of reach but instead decided to make a shooing gesture at her hand. "You're welcome."

He followed in silence as the feline dragged the tree back to her motorcycle, staring between the it and their ride back to the academy. While the tree was not big it was still big enough to present a problem.

"I'm sure there are more questionable things that have been done." Plus he wouldn't have to have the tree strapped to him which was a plus. "Just be sure to get it back far enough so that it doesn't get tangled in the rear wheel." Was he helping? No not really.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:32 pm
Well that was an encouraging answer.

Riyo kept her surprise hidden as he seemed to approve of her idea. It wasn't much of one but it was all she had. "I think I can do that."

The feline set to work wrapping the tree up in the bungee cords to keep it together, stringing it a fair distance behind with the rope. Yes. This would do. It was a short trip back to school anyways. The tree would be fine. "Alright, lets get the hell out of here before one or both of us is molested in some form or fashion." Her helmet was shoved on almost immediately, eyes darting around the area for signs of danger.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:48 pm
Titus allowed Riyo to work without lifting a finger to help. Really he was far too busy playing the look out. His fear ran alongside Riyo's in that any moment a s**t storm was about to happen.

When the tree appeared to be secure Titus dug the keys back out of his pocket nodding at Riyo's words. "That's an idea I can get behind." He mounted the bike and waited just long enough for Riyo to get on behind him before he kicked the bike into gear and took off. Leaving the park behind them in haste the demon didn't bother to see if the tree was still behind them though by the occasional distressed honking horn he got from the cars around them he assumed it was.

The demon didn't even slow down until the school was within sight and by then they were almost to the student parking lot. It was almost a relief to be on school grounds again. While his dorm wasn't 100% safe it was still safer than the outside world.

Putting the bike in park Titus looked over his shoulder waiting for Riyo to get off before him. "Let's get this Jack damn thing inside so that you can go about your Merry Christmastival and I can ....do nothing." He still had no games or any real means of entertainment in his room. Damn it all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:01 pm
Riyo was quick to hop on behind him, holding on tightly as the boil took off. She didn't bother looking hpbehind to check on their spoils, because it appeared that concerned citizens were doing that for them. Brilliant.

Quickly dismounting the bike, the feline removed her helmet and walked back towards the tree, shooting him a pleased look when Titus recalled he literally had nothing better to do. "Wow, nothing. Sounds like one hell of a time." She'd take the opportunity to mock him since he seemed so adamant on not giving holiday cheer a chance.

With a hum, Riyo worked to untie the tree and remove the cords, realizing very quickly that the sapling was a little lighter than before. She turned it around to examine it and, surprise, there was a bald spot. Well... More like a bald side. "Huh."

Still a tree though. "Well. Now there's definitely a good side and a bad side." With a shrug, she tossed the trunk over her shoulder. "I bet the cats will love this."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:42 pm
Titus did his best to pretend he didn't hear a word Riyo said, becoming engrossed with picking at one of the horns wrapped over his shoulder. Apparently he wasn't going to give Riyo the satisfaction of knowing she could get under his skin.

"And Christmastival is just the end all be all of holidays, I get it." He dismounted the bike after Riyo, eyeing the damage the small tree had undergone.

"Well, have fun with your tree." Titus tossed the keys in Riyo's direction. He had no idea she intended for him to go through the ritual of decorating with her. "Let me know how it turns out."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:14 am
With one hand full, Riyo fumbled with the keys but managed to hook one of the keychains just before they dropped.

"Really? You're just gonna go back to your dorm and stare at a wall?" Her brows furrowed as she shot him a confused and somewhat disappointed look. She knew he wanted nothing to do with Christmastival but... Damn. Riyo figured at least the company would be somewhat worth it. "Don't sit around alone. Come watch me make a fool of myself." It was the best bait she could think of, quickly pocketing her keys to reach out and tug on Titus's sleeve. "If it's really so bad, I'll never do it again."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:22 pm
"That was my plan. Sounds about as exciting as what you have going on." Sitting alone in an empty room wasn't the most appealing thing in the world but he still wasn't very excited about the Christmastival stuff. As much as Riyo was talking it up Titus seemed to be fighting to go the other direction with it.

His gaze drifted down to his sleeve the moment Riyo began to tug on it and he let out a small sigh before reaching up to push some of the hair away from his eyes. "Fine, but I warn you now I will mercilessly make fun of you if this blows up in your face." He didn't know how it would but there was ample opportunity. This holiday never came without its issues.

"Come on, let's get upstairs before I change my mind."

Sexy Cocaine
sorry for the long wait qwq last couple of days has been busy

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out