Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:00 pm
I like Donnie Darko. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:19 pm
k well i got no cable at home so ive been watchin hella old movies and stuff. I like the series of unfortunate events just cause its kinda cute n goofy. I hate jim carry though. He bothers me.

Ummm butterfly affect is bomb. Creepy n weird but bomb. i like the goth dude in the movie n how he flicks the que ball at the other dude...bad a** i wanna be able ta do dat when people piss me off. all i can do is chuck them at people normal style twisted

Hmm I robot is mehe but i watch it over and over and over again for the part where will smith talks to the cat cause its just too cute. Plus hes smexy!

Umm umm we watched kill bill one and two too. Bad a**! BAD a**! I like the first one more just cause of gogo n how she kicks a**. N for the oren ishi part where she takes over the power in the council n chops that dudes head off. N well when gogo asks the dude if he wants ta "penetrate her." mrgreen twisted I want oren ishi's sword. Its soo well slick, black with small falling cherry blossoms at the handle. me want...

Umm thats all the movies i can think of at the moment besides ohh wait theres
Constantine. I dont really have a favorit in that movie i just like the movie over all ^^ creepy but good

k ill stop boring u people..ttfn  

OoChIcKeNoO

Kaneluv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:21 am
Nanne
I like Donnie Darko. whee
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash