Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Trust My Heart Not Actions [Het][X][I] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri sighed once more and then finished making breakfast for Anna, bringing the plate out to her. "You are the one being difficult. Why won't you at least try to help us? All we want is to be able to walk the world without fear of discovery. And it's not just us you'll be helping, other creatures, beings, who long to be able to show themselves. Do you know how many nymphs have grown sick or died because of the actions of you humans? Deforestation, pollution, it's killed some of my friends." he said, hoping that maybe he could tug at her heartstrings a bit. Trying to advocate the vampire's side of the story clearly wasn't doing him any favors. So he would branch out a bit. "People like you would be free to use, or not use, your ability without fear of discovery . . ." he whispered even as he helped her sit up and untied her hands, giving her the freedom of being able to eat on her own.

Once Ryder returned to the house his sister had been living at, Belladonna was waiting inside. "Well you certainly look human enough to me, pretty boy." she said, a bit of a smirk on her face. "So, am I as lovely as you thought?" she asked before shaking her head. "Listen, I want to know something. You're looking for your sister yeah? What do you plan on doing if, or when, you find her?" she asked, suddenly growing serious. After all, Dimitri was a friend of hers. She wouldn't just let someone go hunting him.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:54 am
User Image

User Image

Anna Heard him as she wanted to help the other beings be more accepted not if it helps vampires. She rolled her eyes to look away, "your leader isn't wanting to help anyone else but himself. What he is looking for is too powerful for him. Besides even if he wanted the device only the purest vampire can touch it. I'm sorry for your friends but nothing I can do will bring them back." She spoke to him. Once her hands were free she looked at the plate in front of her. Anna's eyes went to him as she took his hand to allow him to see the past when he was little of what his leader was wanting. "I'm not human. Yes humans have hurt other creatures but at the same time I'm trying to save everyone from him." She spoke

Ryder looked at belladonna astonished at how beautiful she looked. "I may be human but I'm not. It's something put in place to help us blend in." He spoke to her with a smile. He smirked at her, "even better than I expected." He spoke. He leaned against the wall looking at her, "to save her once again. If I'm right your friend was probably hired to kidnapped her that was the same person that wanted her years ago. I'm not going to hurt you friend if your worried about that." He spoke.

[OOC: ]

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:31 am
User Image

User Image

Dimitri was quick to pull his hand away, confused and disturbed by the images he saw. "I . . . you're human enough to walk among them with little fear." he muttered, still trying to make sense of what he saw. He shook his head, deciding not to think on it for now. Orders were still orders after all. "Eat your breakfast before it gets cold. I'll . . . find something for myself. Do you want anything to drink?" he asked, focusing on the food situation to distract himself.

Belladonna bit her lower lip, still a bit concerned. "You promise you won't?" she asked, clearly not quite ready to trust yet. "Because . . . if you won't hurt him . . . I . . . I could probably help you find them." she admitted. "At the very least I can let you into the house if that helps any."

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:28 am
User Image

User Image

Anna saw that Dimitri had been disturbed by what he had showed her what the leader did to her when she was little. Her hand rested in her lap while her eyes never left him. "I may look human but I still have to worry about when I touch them to see their future." She spoke to him. She had hoped when she had showed him part of the danger she had endured before Ryder saved her would open up his mind. She shook her head seeing that he wouldn't do anything to help her, "no." She spoke softly. She began to look at her food as she slowly ate barely eating much.

Ryder nodding at her, "yes. I won't hurt him if he hasn't laid a hand on her. I will give you my word on that." He spoke to her. He smiled at Belladonna happy she was willing to trust him to let him inside of the house. "Besides he sounds like a good person if your worrying over him." He spoke to her.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:23 am
User Image

User Image

Before leaving, and after a bit of hesitation, Dimitri laid a hand on her shoulder. "If my boss should indeed be the monster you've shown me . . . I will do whatever is in my power to keep you safe. I do not wish you ill." he said before heading off into the kitchen to grab some blood his uncle had stored. He needed a drink after that disturbing vision. Although, alcohol would likely be just as welcome . . . if only he wasn't on a job.

The tree nymph smiled a bit sheepishly. "I owe him a lot. He moved my tree when I was just a sapling. Saved me from 'land developers' and planted me in his back yard. They weren't developing any land, just destroying it." she said, rather grumpy about the land developers. "He's been my only friend since then. I haven't really had the chance to meet anyone else. Actually . . . you're the first person I've talked to besides him in . . . a while." she admitted with a bit of a blush. Not since Dimitri's uncle had visited that one time when she was just starting to really sink her roots into the ground.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:04 am
User Image

User Image

Anna lifted her head up to see that Dimitri did care enough to not let her get taken by his boss if he was the monster. He most definitely was as she closed her eyes seeing it all over in her mind. She wasn't hungry knowing that she would still be near him. "He is...." She spoke quietly as her whole body tensed up.

Ryder looked at her hearing how land developers were to blame for her almost dying. He had to admit that they were killing off creatures that had their homes. "I'm glad they were able to save you by planting you." He spoke sweetly. He had his hands in his pockets not wanting to see her past but rather her tell him in time. "I definitely won't harm him in any way." He spoke to reassure her about her friend.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Dimitri took a long drink of blood, sighing as he finished off the bag before starting on another one. This was going to be a long trip.

Belladonna smiled, still feeling a bit awkward. "Do you mind if I . . . go with you? I just want to make sure." she said, tugging at her hair as she tended to do when nervous. She hadn't ever left the house before. She knew it was possible, but she'd never jumped at an opportunity before. And besides, it'd be a while before Dimitri would be back . . . and it was always so boring without someone to talk to.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Anna only ate a little bit before she laid on the couch with her eyes closed. She could have tried to run away with her bindings now gone. Right now her mind were festered with thoughts of him. She prayed for Ryder to be able to make it before then. She closed her eyes as she fell asleep as thinking about Ryder had put her at ease.

Ryder looked at her surprised that she wanted to come along with him. He shook her eyes wanting her to do whatever would put her at ease. He pulled a hat out of his hands to hold out of her. "I know humans wouldn't be kind to you if they saw your ears." he spoke with a smile. He hoped that maybe they could save both Dimitri and Anna.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Belladonna blinked as he held out a hat to her. She rather cautiously placed it on her head, having seen people wearing items like that, but never having had one to wear before. "That's . . . very kind of you." she said, blinking a bit. Once she was sure she had the hat on correctly and comfortably, she started getting excited. "I can't wait to see what the world's become! I know there's stuff on the news but it's nothing like seeing it for yourself!" she was nearly vibrating with excitement, and one of Dimitri's potted plants rather exploded as it grew too big for the pot it was in. "Oops." Belladonna said, noticing that her excitement had caused that.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:56 am
User Image

User Image

Ryder knew it would help her to go out without humans finding out what Belladonna is. He smiled at her seeing her getting excited to go out into the world. "I take it this is the first time for you to go out?" he asked her. He chuckled seeing her so excited to see that she made a plant grow too much for the pot. "Ready to go?" he asked her

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:48 am
User Image

User Image

Belladonna blushed. "I haven't seen anything outside this small stretch of street since I was a sapling." she murmured, seeming rather embarrassed as she tried to find a suitable new pot for the plant. She eventually settled on settling it into a large mixing bowl from the kitchen and then she turned to Ryder with a smile. "Ready!" she exclaimed, heedless of the dirt that had been smudged on her face and dirtied her hands.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryder saw that she had dirt on face and hands. He then grabbed a towel to wipe off the dirt off of her face an hands. "Let's not have you all dirty." he spoke with a smile. Once he finished he placed it down on the table. He began to lead them out of the home and to outside..

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:39 am
User Image

User Image

Belladonna had the decency to look a bit embarrassed as Ryder came over and started washing the dirt off her face and hands. "Right. I forgot that's not acceptable in this time period. I just . . . I remember when people around here thought dirt was good for you and didn't care as long as you cleaned up before eating." she murmured, rambling a bit as he led her outside. She did get her decades mixed up a bit. Then again, living for so long made it rather difficult to keep things straight in her mind. And she had tried her hardest to keep up with the times. First from the radio, and then when the tv was invented and Dimitri brought that into the home. It had been her own little window to the world at large.

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryder saw the dirt was gone before he heard her embarrassed about how it looked bad in this period. Once outside he waited to see how Belladonna would react in being outside of her home. He then figured there was only so much you could learn from being inside.

chibi_blue_mouse

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Belladonna seemed a bit hesitant to leave, but she followed along without a word of complaint. In fact, once she left the house, and tugged at the hat to make sure her ears really weren't showing, she seemed really quite excited about getting out of her area. "So . . . where to first?" she asked, trying her best to keep her voice down and not let it raise to ear piercing levels from her excitement.

AceOfTears

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces