Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[FIN] I thought I lost you....( Riot x Nikita x Bob ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:35 pm
Cain...so that was his name. Cain. Cain was going to die.

Tail whipped behind Riot, taking a deep breath he huffed.

"He took you. After he attacked Bob!" Riot stated raising his paw he dropped it back on the earth, which cause the rocks around them to shudder. Huffing, Riot turned his head, anger of that night still ripped tough his chest. His paw gripped the earth and he turned it to look at the sand as he tried to quell his spirit.

"For some reason, he must have wanted you." Riot stated slowly his tail slipped across the sand and curled around the rock face.

"I have been looking for you, for...so long..." The Tahtil admitted letting his head turn in the sands a little, he was glad he could form words. His body was still weak, and his headached.

His tail flicked behind him once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:54 pm
As NIkita slowly begun to lean toward the ruby she suddenly felt the earth around her shutter to the mere paw-drop of Riot's own paw. Immediately her frame pressed back against the wall while her fur puffed back. This was not normal for either of them. Her upper lip pulled back as she released a hiss.

Riot was impressive, but he could never have done anything like that. Riot didn't make the earth literally tremble! Perhaps this was truely the weaver in disguise. His eyes seemed so much like Riot's, though, with more seasoningin the world and more determination. His spirit was stronger. How could this be the same Riot?

Of course, she too appeared differently. Her eyes were void of wonder and callused over with anger and hate. Her spirit was more or less broken. But she couldn't shake rocks... not without smashing her head into them.

Her tail-tip flicked about wildly.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:06 pm
Swing Nikita retreat more in to the cave, Riot's body shift more into the cavern, however he found his frame wouldn't move past the opening. Releasing a huff he hadn't noticed the tremble of the earth around him. Ears docked to Nikita's hiss.

"Look, you are not my prisoner. You are my friend, Nikita." Riot spoke in a sigh, he was far too tired and fatigued.

Hind paws pulled him out from the hole, with admittly a bit of a struggle. Sand kicked up behind him, untill he popped out like a cork.

Backing up, Riot's lay returned on his side.

"You are free..." Riot announced, hating to admitted it for fear of her running again. She just didn't know who he was, but it wasn't his right to try and keep her.

"...to leave when ever you want..." Riot stated, not feeling that he would be able to do anything to physically stop her anyways. His body was content and determind to rest, and swim in its dizzy state. His tone was sad, as he mourned the idea of her leaving, but he wasn't going to keep her, he had already fought for her-and it was all he could do.  
GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:13 pm
Nikita only watched as Riot (?) tried to remove himself from the cave's mouth. Her breath held a moment until he backed away and out of sight of the cave. Go? Prisoner? She didn't see that. What had truely scared her was the earth bending to this large b'alam's command. How could it have been Riot? Riot would have-

Her wide eyes trrailed downward to the special ruby once again. No one else could have known about that...

Carefully she reached out to pull the ruby closer to herself, her paw patted at it rappidly a few times before she tucked it close and under her paw.

"...you've growin into your head." Nikita near whispered before laying to the ground and curling around the ruby, back facing the exit.

IF this was Riot, than he knew she had not been looking for him at all. She just tried to kill him, she could not recognize him. And because that, uncertainty melted into guilt. Guilt for loosing who she was... among other things. Had he known, perhaps he would have shaken the earth fullt attop his head. SOmething her 'teachers' had ingrained into her thoughts.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:43 pm
Curling outside the cave, Riot's blue gaze searched the skies, then the horizon. A breath softly shuttered from the Tahtil, as a worry sheaped in his heart. What if she did leave?

Answer was simple, he would follow her.

Riot's ear flicked and turned into the cave, as he heard faint words from his friend.

"Bob would be amazed to see you, and how much you have grown." Riot spoke, he was amazed to see her, she was beauiful-powerful and skilled....he just didn't speak for himself, because that only seemed to make things worse.

His head raised a little before relaxing back into the sands, his tail shifted and swept at the grains of sands around him. Brushing it back and forth.

At least he was resting, however he dreaded the idea of moving if she wanted to run off again.  
GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:46 pm
Nikita's ear swiveled back at the mentoin of Bob. Would he? He wouldn't have appriciated her giving up on them so easily. No, he wouldn't have been very proud at all. Size was no merrit of honor.

"... is... did Bob make it too?" Nikia inquired as she scooted closer to the entrance. The small ruby she scooped up with a paw, reluctant to use her telekenisis just yet... She just wanted to feel its smooth surface.

Crimson eyes cautiously looked out of the cave to what she cuold see of the sandy mountain. That really was Riot wasn't it?

She wanted to see more of him, to be more sure of this growing hope within her. But with that growing hope came growing guilt over how the long time since seeing them 'dead' had made her cruel. And she had done so so willingly.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 pm
"Yes." Riot answered, showing a bit more of a smile.

"He hardly takes off his armor anymore, though." The Tahtil sighed, his smile wavering a bit. Riot couldn't begin to understand how heavy the weight of his own guilt, of not being able to save them from Cain's terror. The only weight he understood was the training that had followed.

Riot had to laugh quietly to himself, for all that training he really had gotten rather beaten up. He had travel and seen the world, gotten in his share of fights-and he had almost lost the most important one of his life.

Releasing a breath, Riot turned himself full on his side. His brown and toes flexed in the sun and dug into the sand. Tail raised and flopped once more in the earth.  
GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:13 pm

"I see..." Nikita took in a quick breath to the affirmation the Bob was also alive. Though, he too souded to have lost a bit of himself from their encounter with Cain. Her fur bristled to the thought of that name. She personally would have -his- pelt.

Carefully, very carefully, Nikita twisted flexibly to remove herself from the cave without scraping the sides. All the while she kept the ruby in her paw. It was a instant and very priceless treasure.

Crimson eye hesitantly looked over to Riot's back. His pink tuft had spread down his back... A wonder it had not taken over as the dominant color.

Silent paws pulled her from the mouth of the cave to where she could stand fully in the sands. Her tail flicked as her gaze averted to the horizon, in the direcon Cain had flown.

If she went back they would kill her. She didn't want to go back in any case... Cain, Morning Star, they had lied. Every word they spoke was a venomus lie.

Her upper-lip quivered. She'd skin them right now if she could.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:44 pm
Riot's tail tip bobbed in a tick as Nikita started to shift from the cave. Turning his head, he took note of how quite she had been in doing so.

Slowly Riot took back all his paws and tucked them closer to his body. His head craned to look at the 'white Fire ghost'. She had really grown up...

Front Paws flexed and pulled at the ground. He kneeded the sands mindlessly, as his focus remained on Nikita, a soft mindles purr rattled in his throat. Watching her scan the horizon, and the sky. Riot release a breath, recalling that they-hopefully they should be leaving soon.

But it all depend on what was she going to do now...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:56 pm
The more Nikita looked off into the horizon the more it felt as if needles were suddely brushing against the back of her head. It caused her fur to bristle slightly, and briefly as the rumble of Riot's pur.

Slowly she looked over her shoulder, her long fur covering most of her eyes from him. It was still hard to look at him. Guilt welled up within her and shown through her glossy eyes. She should have been more excited to see him and know he and Bob were very alive. She should have been thrilled! But, as glad as she was, she was still a broken spirit.

Her head lowered a bit before overturned her paw to look at the ruby. It reminded her of his little pink tuft...

"Did Bob teach you how to shake the earth like that?" Nikita spoke quietly as she glanced at Riot through her hair.

She was rather glad to have that shield. It helped to ebb some of the guilt... though, in turn it also made her feel more of a coward for not being able to look her friend in the eyes fully. At least his were still so gentle.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:09 pm
As Nikita didn't turn herself fully, Riot shifted himself in the sand. His front paws gripped the earth and he pulled himself lazily closer to Nikita. With a wince from the reminder that rested under his belly, he pulled himself up. Releasing a grunt, Riot stood close to Nikita but was careful not to invade her space....

Well, not right off the back.....

"No." Came from the Tahtil, "I maybe 'earth', but I don't know how to do that." Riot stated, as he didn't even have a chance to look over his own body and see the obvious change and how mangled he might have looked.

Riot's neck stretched to move his head closer to her own turned one. Maw dared to tease at nudging away her shield, with a Doofy smile.  
GunSniper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:14 pm
"In the cave... the earth moved to your paw..." Nikita spoke softly and continued to hold her head away from him.

Her ear flicked to the obvious shift in movement and even further when he 'decided not to invade her space'. Without noticing, her tail slowly arched into a small "c" upon his approach.

At first his goofy grin was meet with a sudden flich as she pulled her head away from his. The instsinct to bit his nose was there, however, it was bettere controlled this time.

Her bottom-lip pulled in slightly.

"...your head is still pretty big Ry-Ry...." She whispered softly, and slighly sheepishly from her inner guilt, before she lightly bumped the side of his face. Her head held in place only very brifly before pulling away.

"...I am sorry I gave up on you."

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:00 am
"Did it? I am sure it was a coincidence, you where pretty pressed against the back of the cave." Riot pointed out, gently his tail shifted lazily behind him.

As Nikita flinched on his encroach, his reflexes where too dulled to think to jerk away. That, and if he care to think about it, he didn't think he would have moved from her bubble, even if she snapped him on the maw. After all, he had already found out she was a sharp kitty.

Tired eyes watched Nikita as she moved in closer to nudge the side of his cheek.

"There you are." Left Riot in a soft content and relived sigh, as his eyes closed with the moment of connection. As she parted, Riot's eyes remained focused on her own...

"And you are even more beauiful from the moment I thought I lost you, Nikita..." The Tahtil was happy that he could still gather his thoughts and form words.

Slowly...vary slowly the Adult shook his head, closing his eyes to the swishing in his mind, he felt he couldn't accept her apology. It was one she shouldn't have to make....

"You don't need to be sorry, I am sorry I left you..." Riot spoke, not knowing he had spoken the vary same words to her as cub, just when they both where exploring the water...

It wasn't any of their 'fault'...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 am
Nikita wanted to protest Riot's claim that what she saw was a mere coincidence, however the words were lost to his refusal to accept her appology and claim to blaim. Left? No, she had long been convinced that him and Bob were dead. Even so, he seemed to have never given up hope in her own life, where as she had in him.

She also found that she could not say anything to his complament of appearance. If anything, she felt twisted out of shape and a coward. Hardly more stunning than when she was a cub and bright with hope.

Her eyes returend to the pink-ish ruby resting in her paws. A soft breath passed her nostrils. No, she would not accept that he had left her. He promised that he wouldn't. Cain, rathr, had torn them apart and paw-feed her enough lies to make her vomit.

From a side-glance, she watched Riot struggle to keep on all his paws. Right, they had butted heads. She did remember the first time they had done that. Though back than it was not as intense.

"... you should lay down..." Nikita suggested quietly and still un able to refute or add to any of his previous coments. Her head turned more toward him.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:11 am
As silence came from Nikita, Riot's head turned slightly as he watched her. Blue eyes couldn't help but wonder how much more wonderful she would be in his sight once his head wasn't all foggie-like.

Picking up his left sand cover paw, Riot placed it gently on the ruby in her own. He wanted to agree with her, and say: 'only if you will join me'. However, the day was ready ahead of them. The Tahtil really wanted to advoid running into Cain so soon...he wasn't feeling up at 100%.

"I do look forward to it, espically if you would do so with me..." Riot asked after a moment, his ears lower a little as his eyes went the extra paces in wishing she would agree.

"But, now that I have found you-I" Riot's tail shifted as his eyes ramained on her own. " or rather we-if you would do me the Honor of coming home with me" he asked and invited all at once, knowing it wasn't fair of him to assume. "need to get back to Bob...." The Tahtil's words almost pleaded with a 'please, come with me.'

He could rest then, and she told him 'no', as hurt and confused as he would be, he would still follow after her...  
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff