Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Vows or Insane Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni laughed softly. He leaned in and kissed her forehead before taking his hand out of her hair. "Sorry, your hair is just so pretty. I love it." he said. "Why do you hate people touching your hair? It's gotta be so hard for them to resist."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:03 am
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She blushed even more when he kissed her forehead. "I don't like people touching it because most people's hands are not clean...", she stated, only to go back to nibbling on her deer meat. Of course she was enjoying herself in a happy way despite her lack of smile. Sitting there she sighed after she ate most of her food only to put her plate down before washing her hands off.

Yuuki-chan17

Sorry was outta town and thought we were going to a nice lodge, only to go to a shitty one....]  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:26 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni smiled. "My hands are clean. Washed them before bringing the food." he said, showing her. "Do you still object?" he asked. After she washed off her hands, Agni's arms circled her waist, and he buried his face in her hair. He smirked to himself, knowing this probably annoyed Viv. Yet at the same time, he wanted her to be happy around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:38 am
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was part way back to her seat as he hugged her from behind. Though when he buried his face into her hair she shivered since his breath hit the back of her neck. Now she blushed madly and tried to wiggle out of his hold but shivered mostly as her knees felt weak. Biting her lip she tried not to moan since her neck was a spot that easily aroused her.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:44 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni felt the shiver, and he smirked, letting out another soft breath against her neck. He could feel the shivers, and that only excited him more. He was concentrating on the feel of Vivian in his embrace.

Aysu smiled. "What are you doing to her, Agni? She's blushing like crazy, and trying to squirm away." she said, smirking. She'd use this next time.

"Hm? I think I've found a sensitive spot."
Agni said. "The back of your neck, right sweetheart?" he asked, softly biting the skin there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:58 am
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She gasped when he nipped her neck and finally moaned. "Stop it please, Ag-g-ni.", she said only to still blush. Now she felt her knees start to give out on her as she held onto his arms.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni snickered. "Come on, Viv. Lemme have some fun~." he said. He heard her moan, and felt her knees give out. He kept her upright, and was smirking. He nipped again. "I don't bite that hard."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:38 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She shook her head weakly but moaned some more. "Agni, please, stop.", she said in between gasps as she blushed madly. Now she blushed even redder so her ears and neck were turning red.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni gave one last soft bite before pulling his lips away. "Fine..." he mummered. Though he still held her in his embrace.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:42 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Her legs felt shaky and finally gave in, into leaning into Agni for support. She knew now she would fall face forward if he let her go. Glancing at him she was still blushing,"Thanks to you I can't walk that well.", she muttered shyly, only to look away.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni chuckled. "That means you've got no choice but to lean against me, right?" he asked. He picked up Viv like a bride. "Your reactions never fail to amuse me." he said. "It makes it more fun to tease you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She blushed and let him carry her. "I would just like to relax, please. If that's not to much.", she stated but still blushed madly.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Agni hugged Viv close. "Then relax and sleep against me." he said.

Then Aysu spoke up. "Agni, its my turn. She can sleep against me." she protested. She held her arms out to take Viv, as if she were a small child or a pet. She got Viv, but only after a heavy sigh and eyeroll from her brother. Aysu took Viv over to the sleeping area, and hugged her close. "Just relax with me." she mummered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:58 pm
Vivian Stark
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was almost relaxing against Agni, until Aysu vocalized her unhappiness. Now she sighed and was amazed that the female dragon could hold her. Now she laid there and blushed. "I don't want to sleep, but just rest.", she said. It was no later then noon.

Yuuki-chan17

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Aysu nuzzled Viv, laying with her. "Oh well. Relax with me then." she said. "Maybe we can dance together after. I don't get to dance with many girls, believe it or not." Aysu laid her head on Vivian's shoulder. She breathed out softly against the other girl's neck.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff