Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
The Fluffy Quotient Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oktapous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:12 pm
Deoridhe
Remote Control
it really shouldn't count if your last name includes a type of natural object (in my case it's what you use to build houses with) and it really wasn't your choice or anything. sweatdrop

Technically, this is referring to your "craft" name - a name chosen, not one given. Silver Ravenwolf wound be the inspiration for it!

most people think that it is my "craft" name whee
Also, Silver Ravenwolf has to be the lamest name I have ever heard.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:11 pm
I got 23

Is that good cause I've only resently started to take my practice seriously  

Akuma-Loki

Acid Faery

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:02 pm
Remote Control
Deoridhe
Remote Control
it really shouldn't count if your last name includes a type of natural object (in my case it's what you use to build houses with) and it really wasn't your choice or anything. sweatdrop

Technically, this is referring to your "craft" name - a name chosen, not one given. Silver Ravenwolf wound be the inspiration for it!

most people think that it is my "craft" name whee
Also, Silver Ravenwolf has to be the lamest name I have ever heard.

I remember when I started researching real Wicca and found a site trashing Silver's bullshit, I was SO sure it was the name of the leader of an online fluff community I knew. Her name was something similar, one of those stupid fluff names... I was confused as to why they were trashing the leader of this Wiccan community, until I read that Silver wrote books. X_X  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:45 pm
well some how i managed to score a 20, if that means anything razz

and i still think that "pagainisim" is not a unified religon or even a secticied religon but im not going to argue that (does that make me more or less of a twink? O.o )  

Ranger Kate

Aged Codger

Ayita

Moonlight Comrade

10,500 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:18 am
I know this wasn't supposed to be something we keep track of ourselves, but I had to...I scored 15 because not many of those applied to me...oh well...I didn't go below zero, that's all that matters to me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:15 am
That is hysterical, but a generally good concept. Let's see... currently, I score an even 20 points. YAY ME!  

Yami Hotaru Higashi

kasaikiree

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:30 pm
I'm a 20, but I didn't count the not knowing major part of religion one. I know there's tons I don't know, but if I don't know it, how can I count it? crying There's so much work to do...
But I did take points off for attacking christians sometimes (they can be horrible sometimes!) and I lub using "Magick", just because I like it being different from "Magic" and I like the way it looks biggrin Fluffy? Probably. But I lub it anyway *Huggles* heart
Oh, and I have 2 familiars... Ones a cat, but he's such a free spirit he's always out and about. So my other one is a turtle, and he never leaves me *huggles both* Does that count as fluffy?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:32 pm
Deoridhe
The Fluffy Quotient is a numerological way to define when I start writing off what another individual is saying. In every religion, some morons must float, and over the years I've developed a technique for sniffing out the fluffiest ones and ignoring them. This can also work for determining if a book or author is reputable. Additions will be gratefully accepted if I agree with you.

You aren't a total twink until you go under zero, and everyone starts with 10 points.
wooHOO! I can take a fluffy test! I'm going to delete everything N/A for me. (To save space) Points: +10!!

The Fluffy Quotient for Pagans (a.k.a. The Twink Meter)

Quote:
-1 for every "trendy" animal guide (e.g. wolf, panther, raven, etc...)
+2 for unusual but viable animal guide (e.g. catfish, frog, swan, etc...)
Is a jackle (s/p) a popular guide? ((+/- 0 until I know))

Quote:
-1 for every commonly known aspect of the individual's tradition's practice that the individual is unaware of (significance of the sun in Egyptian mythology for a Kemet, significance of the number nine in Norse mythology for an AsatruaR, etc...)
KRAP!! That sets me past negative 20 gonk gonk gonk Darn me and not knowing anything crying
Quote:
+1 for every question asked about another religion
Yay! This negates the other one! whee

Quote:
+3 if individual admits to not knowing everything
+1 if individual has successfully run a religious gathering
+1 if individual holds down a job, maintains a passing GPA in school, or is a stay-at-home parent
+1 for being an honor student, or for holding the SAME job for more than two years. (Over the +1 for has job or acceptable GPA or is stay-at-home parent)
+1 if the job is not a stereotypically "freak"-friendly job but is in reasonable keeping with the person's ethics.
+1 for one or two subtle, small pieces of jewelry that don't scream "LOOK AT ME! I'M A WITCH!" but are nevertheless meaningful to someone who knows what to look for.
+2 for respectfully disagreeing with a person's statement without attacking the person.
+2 for knowing when to walk away from a "discussion"...and doing so without fanfare.
+12

Quote:
-5 if individual is fighting a great evil /conspiracy / etc...
Mr. Dark Stories bite. gonk gonk -5

Quote:
-1 for every time individual insults a member of another religion
I only insult them becaue they assume they're better because of their religion, not just because they're of a religion. . . I've insulted pagans before. In fact, I don't think there isn't some sort of group I haven't offended at some point in time sweatdrop -10

End result: +7! Yay! I don't feel so fluffy anymore! crying  

[Feather]s Soul

Sweet Fix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:28 am
I got 22. stare

Oh my Goddess, male witches aren't called warlocks, you fluffbunneh!!! Don't be trying to do majick, foo, it's only for Wiccans! Another name for Wicca is witchcraft, you know. And you absolutely -must- wear a large shiny pentagram around your neck and dress fully in black clothing to be a -real- Wiccan or pagan. They're the same thing, you know (pagan and Wiccan). *nods*

=O  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:48 pm
lol..well i calculated my score somewhere around 30..hard to keep track of..but i laughed my butt off...i started out as a fluffy..and i run into them daily..(ps..most of the fluffies i know are 30 or older)...but im afraid im a little fluffy myself....lets face it..fluffy is fun as long as your not being mean or arrogant about it 3nodding  

stardoxy7

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:43 pm
I hover at about a 30-40. I'm not super sure because all my books are away and I can't count them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:48 pm
Nethilia
I hover at about a 30-40. I'm not super sure because all my books are away and I can't count them.

I'm starting to count the ones I get at the library. Because I don't have the money to spend $30 on an imported Kerenyi copy.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:08 pm
Nuri
Nethilia

I'm starting to count the ones I get at the library. Because I don't have the money to spend $30 on an imported Kerenyi copy.

Well, there's also the factor that I have ten books on astrology I didn't include, despite astrology being one of the cornerstones of my religion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:42 am
::now feels self-conscious about her little pewter pentacle:: gonk

Should I not wear it anymore? Is it too tacky? I always thought that it was like a Catholic wearing a cross.

I got a 15, mainly because I've done most of my research on the internet and from talkign to people. redface  

hezaa

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:25 am
hezaa
::now feels self-conscious about her little pewter pentacle:: gonk

Should I not wear it anymore? Is it too tacky? I always thought that it was like a Catholic wearing a cross.

I got a 15, mainly because I've done most of my research on the internet and from talkign to people. redface

If its small, don't worry about. We're talking about the huge ones.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff