Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[P] Looking for RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:21 pm
Random Nobody 13
Geyser Eelborn
Random Nobody 13
1. Ahhhhhh, your b'alam are so pretty heart heart heart
2. I have some plots with my ice tribe b'alam, Asbjørn, and your wind girl, Prikaza and maybe even Kakaraska. If they fly up into ice tribe territory then I figure Prikaza could try to steal something, food or something of that ilk, from him and they would get into a fight. There's a storm coming and she doesn't do so well, hurts one of her wings or for some reason couldn't get away. He'll not exactly take her in, more of a, you'll serve me and like it, type thing. Then Kakaraska or someone would notice she was gone for too long and go to see her and have to rescue her. That way he could get some of the scars or stories you're wanting for him, and maybe she can lose her eye in the fight.
Asbjørn is very gruff, antisocial, and disdainful of others, more so of non-ice tribers than anything.

I'm not sure Kakaraska would go rescue someone like Prikaza, but I can see Prikaza picking a fight that's too big for himself and being stranded in Ice Tribe territory for the winter.

Well, there's still the offer for them to fight, even if he wouldn't rescue Prikaza. Having wind tribe b'alam swoop down to steal from him would make him so angry. Having a second one try it again would just make him angrier. xD

I take it he's been stolen from before?

What does Asbjorn have to steal, by the way?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:17 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Random Nobody 13
Geyser Eelborn

I'm not sure Kakaraska would go rescue someone like Prikaza, but I can see Prikaza picking a fight that's too big for himself and being stranded in Ice Tribe territory for the winter.

Well, there's still the offer for them to fight, even if he wouldn't rescue Prikaza. Having wind tribe b'alam swoop down to steal from him would make him so angry. Having a second one try it again would just make him angrier. xD

I figured we could stage the fight between Kakaraska and him for after Prikaza has managed to escape.

Umm. . . food more than likely. He's going to be a hunter. . . maybe he'll end up with a floofalo after awhile, but for now he's just got food. orz  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:02 pm
Random Nobody 13
Geyser Eelborn
Random Nobody 13
Geyser Eelborn

I figured we could stage the fight between Kakaraska and him for after Prikaza has managed to escape.

Umm. . . food more than likely. He's going to be a hunter. . . maybe he'll end up with a floofalo after awhile, but for now he's just got food. orz

I think Pele will rescue him instead xD She's got to look out for her dumb big brother, after all xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:08 pm
Geyser Eelborn
Random Nobody 13
Geyser Eelborn

I think Pele will rescue him instead xD She's got to look out for her dumb big brother, after all xD

o v ob
Works for me. Did you want to start the one with Prikaza and Abjorn, or shall I?  

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:05 am
Random Nobody 13
Geyser Eelborn
Random Nobody 13
Geyser Eelborn

o v ob
Works for me. Did you want to start the one with Prikaza and Abjorn, or shall I?

Could you, please?  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces