Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Broken Is the New Whole Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:26 pm
Merida Willow

She looked a bit, or beyond shocked when he mentioned that. Seeing him looking around the room, she gone and moved a couple of boxes to show a love seat. And that was aside from her rolling office chairs that were covered in blankets. Sitting on one side of the love seat to give Caleb his space still.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:36 pm
User Image
All an honorable man only truly owns their word.

Caleb

Caleb slows his breathing to keep from hyperventilating as he almost collapses onto the love seat next to Merida. He was at a loss as he just sat there with the book in his hands.

Keeping it is a sign of conviction.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:49 pm
Merida Willow

She watched him curiously as she tucked her legs under her. Slowly she rubbed his shoulder that was closest to her. "Are you okay?", she asked him in a small voice. She some what knew he was okay, or kinda okay.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb looked over to Merida. "I'm alright... Just very shocked..." He told her softly as he sat there. "Do you know how who you got this from acquired it?"

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:46 pm
Merida Willow

She gently took the book from his hands and looked at it. Then she looked for clues of the owner before her which resulted in a shake of her head. "I'm sorry but I don't recall...", she told him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:02 am
User Image

Caleb

Caleb nods lightly and looks down a little bit. "It's alright." He said softly as he sat there. "I didn't tell him this, but when the lord of up high took my wing, he told me that at some point I would meet someone who has that wing as part of their soul."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:20 pm
Merida Willow

She handed him the book back to him only to frown. "How would you know if someone had the wing as apart of their soul?", she could not help but ask. But that's after she tried to think of it after a minute or so.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:29 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb shook his head lightly. "I have no clue..." He said softly to Merida before running a hand through his hair.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:46 pm
Merida Willow

She looked at him and nodded only to rub his shoulders some more. Now she leaned into the love seat's arm and rubbed her neck. Only to scratch at her back in a tired manner.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:40 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb looked to Merida. "Maybe you should get some rest. I really don't need to sleep so I'll pay attention to any strange sounds coming from outside."

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:35 am
Merida Willow

She looked at him and shrugged, standing up she gone to book shelf to grab a book. But returned to the love seat only to turn the lamp on her side on. Now she opened the book and looked at Caleb,"It's hard to sleep with out help of a book.", she said only to smile shyly. Now she started to read the book, but with in about ten minutes she fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb nods to Merida. "I was the same way at one point, but now I don't sleep at all." He told her as he let her read to fall asleep. Once she was asleep he reached over to turn out the lamp on her side of the love seat. Doing so brought his face close to her hair so he caught a small bit of the scent of whatever she used to wash her hair, bringing a relaxing feeling to himself. After he sat back down on his side he blinked a few times in mild confusion before shaking his head lightly.

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:07 pm
Merida Willow

She slept hard like a rock and barely stirred when Caleb smelled her hair. She was so relaxed around him, it would be hard to wake her up. Though recently she became a light sleeper due to stress and paranoid. But her body said to relax and sleep deeply as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:05 pm
User Image

Caleb

Caleb stood up and stretched as Merida slept on the love seat. He took the opportunity to get an actual look upon her face since until now he really hadn't looked intently upon her.

(Not sure exactly what her face looks like to be honest.)  

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:25 pm
Merida Willow

She continued to sleep and moved to claim the love seat for herself. Barely did her feet or hands leave the warmth of the blanket. Laying there she sighed in her sleep before rolling to her side and groaned. Though she kept sleeping, and amazingly hard.

She looks a bit like Mary out of DMC with out the scar, but of course has longer hair]  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff