Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra
[FIN] Let's play a game, how about snowmen? ( Jack & Elsa ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:17 pm
"Yeah, well...." Left Jack as he left a paw to face his pad at him. His toes spread out and he did his best to try and warm it and dry. His poor paws where so cold.

"You're welcome." Mr. Frost stated with no effort, not really caring of she answered back at him. No doubt she would...

Wiping his paw over his mane, his tuff of 'hair' on his head he 'straightened' it out to its messy wiped forward style. Closing his eyes, a breath released past his maw, before he went back to grooming his own fur.

The cave, was sure a lot warmer then outside-and The Ice queen wasn't strong enough to dig claw and fangs in him yet.

He would remain, until he was at least dry and maybe even rested.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:28 pm
This time there was no sharp word from the ice queen. What more was there to say to him? He probably felt entitled or something like that. It was puzzling as to why he had not just left her yet, or maybe he was waiting for her to fall asleep again? That would be silly, to wait for a second chance at something. Elsa had already come to the conclusion that he was not very bright. Mostly out of spite.

Instead she held her eyes closed and spitefully begun to recap all of the events that had happened this day. It was at least something far out of the ordinary. She had been alone since the first time she could think, all she had was a feeling. One she chose to ignore out of anger. All she wanted was good company, someone to talk to.

She released a soft "huff" as she thought more into her and Jack's encounter. Of all the beings to run into. Her fist one had to be this child. How cruel was that?

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:48 am
Letting his paw rest, Jack released a breath and mildly did his best shake out his coat with a little tossle. Though he however didn't do it vary aggressively not wanting to get the ice queen wet, he would just have to wait for the rest of the wetness to leave him.

Another sigh left him, and his claws dug in the ground at the thought of annoyance.

Oh well. Of all the cats to first see, she was vary unsociable.

Turning his head in the darken cave, he tried to find some sort of entertainment-something to break the cold silence. Not seeing anything, meant only one thing...

The joy and rapture it would cause....

"So did he answer back?" Left Mr. Frost in dying curiosity  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:54 pm
Every shuffle Mr. Frost made caused Elsa to bristle and writhe in her own anger toward the mongrel. All of this was his fault! And he was such a noisy person to be around. Noisy. Though, deep down, past all the rage, it was a bit (only a bit) relaxing to have company. Someone to be around to be annoyed at. Mind you that was so deep down that one couldn't hope to touch it with a ten foot stick.

Though, just when Elsa was starting to get used to his shuffling he had to go and open his maw, again.

She debated not answering him. Easily she could pretend to be asleep. But that wasn't her character. She was not a cheat. That was below who she was. Whatever that was. It was certainly below her.

"Did -who- answer back..." She hissed cooly.

Oops. Darn it. It was unavoidable. She could ignore him, but that seemed more annoying than saying anything at all.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:43 pm
Jack's head rose a bit, excitedly as he was surprisingly answered.

"You said something." Jack spoke, his damp paw raised as he prodded the air with the comment.

"Right before I -playfully-" he then stressed, "hit you with that snow ball." Mr. Frost stated fearlessly, well-he had already started the conversation, and it want like she -could- attack him.

"You where talking to the moon, weren't you." Jack spoke, his maw opened with a smile. He knew he was right, something inside him told him he was right-after all, he had spoken to the moon often as well....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:07 pm
Elsa near bit her tongue when the icicle idiot responded to her with such surprise. Immidiately she regretted saying anything at all. There was no turning back from this conversation. If she chose to remain quiet, than she had no doubt he would prod and poke and be twenty times more obnoxious.

"Rudely..." She corrected him sharply.

Her eyes cracked open to the blurry blues of the snow cave. It only took a moment for things to come more into focus. She had a wonderful view of the cold white walls of the cave.

With a huff she closed her eyes again.

"What does it matter if I was? That is not of your concern." She hissed.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:21 pm
"Hey, does a snowflake ask to fall? Or a hail stone politely say 'excuse me I am going to drop on you now'." Jack spoke as if a bit taken aback from the harshness of the statement. Here he was trying to have a polite conversation and it was still prickling her fur.

"I am winter darling, I don't ask to throw a snow ball" Mr. Frost defended. "I wouldn't be any fun if I did..." He added, and then released a breath-sis he really need to argue with her? He said it himself-he was winter he was as carefree as the north wind, and could be just a harsh as her in a winters frost.

And you know what, even if he did know the snowball would make her mad- he -still- would have thrown it!

"You're right, and would you rather me assume? That is the whole point to asking kitten." Jack stated, now he was just tryin to ruffle her fur....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:01 pm
Elsa's eyes shot open as her nose scrunched in a sloght snarel. Mr. Cold winter went there. She offered a huff before managing to compse herself. Winter had a big mouth, too big for his own good.

"I am -not- a your darling, or kitten, Mr. Mild Winter..." She spoke colly. "You may be a slight chill, but I am the force that drives the cold. Snow need not ask, but stupidity need not tempt."

Her icy claws unsheathed than retracted as she lay still, trying to see what he could of the dork laying beside her.

"I would suggest caution, if you have no decency to ask if one would like to partake in your pointless games." She growled with another flex of her claws.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:14 pm
"I never said you where, 'mine'-it's rude of you to find yourself so lucky." Jack stated tossing back some of the chill.

"That is probably the nicest thing you have said to me since
Meeting me." Jack spoke twisting her words on stupidity into a compliment. After all it was a matter of perception. Her flex of claws and snarl did not go unnoticed, just choose to be ignored.

"As pointless as they are, they are still meant for fun." Mr. Frost spoke, laying his head down, he dared to inch his maw closer to her. Even in helpful strickong distance.

"Do you really enjoy the cold of solitude so much...?" The cat asked genuinely just word muffled a little, as his jaw remained on the ground. Tempting at her claws...

"Then I should do you the favor of making it easier for you, if not to make up for the lack of 'fun' I have sown you. Because that is after all, really sad." Jack spoke letting his ears flip back.

"It's almost unbearable...."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:14 pm
Elsa's nose wrinkled further to the earned response he gave. For a moment she only glared daggers at the young frost inching his way closer and closer to her. He had guts, but a lack of brain.

" I have yet to find myself 'lucky', would would find yourself desperate to even think I would consider being claimed by -you-." She retorted with a cool yet icy composure.

"I enjoy order, I enjoy sense, I enjoy intelligence...." Elsa too begun to lean toward Jack, as much as she could bring her chin close to his with what energy she had. "I do not enjoy stupidity"

Both eyes opened and narrowed in on the 'pray', they were as cold and calculating as her tone.

"If it is so unbearable for you, than leave." She hissed, simply choosing to ignore the other comments.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:15 am
Jack released a soft huff, and with a perce of his lips he gently blew at the curled muzzled in front of him.

"Desperate? Why would I be desperate, I wouldn't say such harsh things about yourself like that." Jack stated, his hind legs inched even closer.

"I am sure, you are vary nice to be around when you are not as cold and harsh as an evening frost. Why, even the winter is beautiful and a wonderland, if one is prepared for it." Mr. frost stated, perhaps he had gone a bit too far in first meeting her.

He had been only trying to have fun...and she, well he wanted her to have fun too.

"All those things are nice..." Jack answered in a sigh , hearing her hiss his eyes only closed for a second.

"Look, I am sorry." Jack stated, letting his ears flop down and his eye lower. The word felt like a frost on his tongue. He didn't really want to be alone, and if one winter frost was to melt, let it be him...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:06 pm
Jack was pushing all of the wrong buttons if he wanted to make a good impression. He already had tainted that one. Still, Elsa's scrunched nose and cracked maw were ready to make a n** at the other's nose. Despite the fact she was already having trouble moving much, she had every bit of trust in her icy ambition.

There so many things that she could say at that moment. Each word was being carefully chosen in her mind. With every word he spoke, she bristled more and more, her claws unshifted.

However, his last words caused the entire angry cat facade to drop suddenly. Her eyes widened a bit as she just glared at him. The comments she had so carefully begun to form were just as suddenly lost to her. Why? The moon know why, Elsa was just as lost. The words were spoken and made apparent on his expression.

Before she knew, she had done nothing but stare at him for over a minute. Or an eternity in her own mind.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:50 pm
Jack wasn't so much concerned about an 'first impression' it's the lasting ones that seemed to really matter. Which, he felt he had gain, just not in the way he would have hoped.

Mr. Frost remained unmoved as The snow queen cracked her maw, his eyes took in the sight and he reLeased a soft breath. Yep. She wanted to still kill him...

Eyes fully doused back on the Nahtill as she just seemed to gape wordlessly at him. Glare still intact he might add....

Jack only stated back for a moment, before he shifted his head, picking it up he turned himself. As his chest rose from the dirt and snow it was still noticeably wet and starting to ice over. Curling himself, Jack let his back face the Nahtill, he transformed into a circler iceberg.

Slowly the chest of the iceberg heaved a sigh, - if- he woke Jack had it in his mind to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:28 pm
Had she finally managed to freeze the sharp tongue of Mr. Frost? Somehow it didn't feel as rewarding as it should have been. Instead she felt this hollowing pit in her stomach that was more irritating the more she watched him curl away from the conversation. It was almost as depressing as watching the snow melt, when it used to be so full of form and cool.

Slowly her maw closed as she drew in a quiet sigh of a breath. She deserved that apology, she wanted it. But it was not as satisfying now.

"... are you not going to tend to your chest?" Elsa cooly inquired after taking note of the forming Icicles. There was a slight hint of care buried beneath the chill in her tone, but it was there.

Her head slowly attempted to lift as she watch him, taking not of the condition of his back as well. She did owe him a 'thank you', perhaps, but it was his fault and she still would not allow such words to fall from her tongue.

GunSniper
Vice Captain

Blessed Prophet

[ RP Zone ] The Northern Tundra

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out