Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled at Awella's statements. Although he wasn't expecting for her to knock his feet off his bed. So he sat up and continued to watch Awella. When she gave him her name he smiled."Awella...that's a pretty name. Well then Awella which place would you like to visit first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:01 pm
Awella Hawk

She was a flattered when he said her name was pretty. But acted like how he knew her, bitter and stoic. "I don't know, try to surprise me.", she said only to glance at him, as a small smirk broke her mask. It was hard to impress her really, though now she was ignoring the butterflies dancing in her belly.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius thought over the different places that might interest her and sighed."I can't think of anywhere to take you right now. Although I do know that we will have to stop at Tortuga before any where else. We need to finish stocking up on supplies."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:27 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched him and rolled her eyes. "And what kind of work do you want me to do?", she asked him after a moment.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."I'm take it you have been on a ship before. Do whatever you are used to. I generally let the crew decide how they work. Unless I'm pissed then I tell them where to go and they do it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:55 pm
Awella Hawk

She growled annoyed and folded her arms. "I am not one to step on people's toes.", she said, as she gave him a different look.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged again."Well then why don't you just help out Lefty. He's my first mate."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:23 pm
Awella Hawk

She rolled her eyes and huffed only nod. "Fine...", she said and still sat there. She did not move from the foot of his bed.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius leaned back and closed his eyes expecting Awella to leave. But he didn't hear her leave so he opened his eyes to see her still on the foot of his bed."Is there anything else you need?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:23 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him when he looked at her. "I don't know any crew properly nor where you want me to call my 'quarters'.", she said only to fold her arms, as her tone was matter-of-fact.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius thought what she said over and then said."I guess you can stay here until you are more used to the crew. I guess I'll sleep below."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:19 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and sighed,"Fine, sounds fair enough.", she said but shown bout no sign of relaxing. Whom could blame her, a pirate Captain's a** she saved ended up saving her, as the Royal Navy could possibly trying to hunt them down now. If anything, she knew her Mom would be heartbroken and she punched her leg but did not flinch at the stinging pain.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius had left his room and was now walking to the front of his ship. He was unsure on how to feel about the newest addition to his crew. She was cold and distant. Marius knew that being a pirate didn't help that fact so he was unsure how she would react to the crew. He scratched at the back of his head and then leaned on the railing of his ship and looked out into the vast distance of the ocean.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:39 pm
Awella Hawk

She laid on his bed after he left and took her boots off followed by her baggy shirts. Soon enough, the lullaby of the rocking put her into a deep sleep. She awoke suddenly in a cold sweat as the night was still about. The sun did not seem close to being up, or clouds were possibly blocking it out. Looking around she shivered as if she felt like she was being watched by someone or something... She had taken her pants off in her sleep only to pull the blanket up to her waist as she sat up.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius felt an unease take hold of him. While he watched the ocean every once and a while he thought he saw a face appear in the water. At first he thought it might be a neried, a sea spirit that often teased sailors but never hurt them. But the feeling of foreboding never left Marius. So he decide to leave the railing and walk around the ship as he was often seen doing whenever he was agitated. As he did he saw a liquid trail on the ship. Normally he wouldn't have given it a second thought since they were at sea and he would have said the sea was the cause but this was a line of water not a pool. Then as he followed the line he saw a foot in a little alcove and he recognized of his crew. He immediately drew his cutlass because this crewman had a slit throat."Everyone get topside now somethings aboard the ship and it's not friendly."He heard his men moving around down below. So he continued to follow the line and he saw that it lead to his quarters."Awella...."He rushed to his cabin and kicked open the door and that when he saw it. It was hiding in the dark but he saw it's outline. It looked like a human accept it had fins for feet and a dorsal fin on it's back and a sword fish like spear coming out of it's forehead. Upon being found out the Adaro turned from the area it was watching Awella from and attacked Marius with a high pitched ear splitting wail. Marius covered his ears and recovered quickly. The creature was skilled and Marius was pushed back by this vicious assault by the creature it eventually pushed Marius back onto the deck of his ship. It was taking all his skill to hold his ground against the Adaro. Some of his crew came up and saw the creature and immediately went to help Marius. But still the viciousness of this creatures attacks held back all the men fighting against it. One of Marius's crew was unlucky and was killed by the creature. The creature then spit something and hit another member of the crew in the face and the man dropped to the deck of the ship and was screaming in agony. But Marius took this opportunity and with all his might swung his sword and beheaded the creature in one blow. It fell to the ground and twitched a bit before it lay still. Marius and the others who had fought against the Adaro were breathing heavily now but Marius walked to his quarters to check on Awella. When he arrived he arrived he said."Awella are you alright?"  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff