Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Plots] Krus's Korner Plots![2nd post with b'alam for mates] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:25 pm
Zakiax
krusnik05

Plot for you for Nerine

I was wondering if Kaito could try to recruit her for his long journey only to get shot down, but then learns she wants to become a scribe. Perhaps after he returns from parts of his journey she could help him write down all of his observations and things he has learned over his travels?
More info on Kaito's journey

Possible Avani Shah would like to Travel with the group for an amount of time?

Also I would love for Koda to meet with Gundisalv the Brave. Since he is going to be the water tribe's future general perhaps some rp with a water tribe member who's a healer?

Possible some rp between Alani and any of my charizard members since they are a part of clan Bayeux as well (For now atm)

I would be very interested in all of these stories. A deep apologize fo the extrme tardienss of this message but if those plots are still available and open we can definitely make it happen.

~Nerine x Kaito: Yes this is something that is a wonderful idea and will open up another part of her that I want to explore, plus Kaito could very well be the muse to push her to become a scribe.

~Alani and Charizard members: Yes we can do any sort of plots you have in mind, it would be good for her to meet someone from a different tribe and to learn more about other trades in passing that could pehraps relate to her crafting

~Avani: I've been meaning for her to leave the fire tribe and her....close friend to travel and to mature, learning much more about the world at large and to gain knowledge, plus the more rps she has the closer i can accomplish her becoming a magus too

~Gundisalv and Koda? Absolutely. For the future general to meet a healer, he just might very welcome try his best to convince Koda to join the Braves as a potential lead Medic. You never know with Gundisalv if that's alright.

Let me know what you think.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:51 pm
krusnik05
Zakiax
krusnik05

Plot for you for Nerine

I was wondering if Kaito could try to recruit her for his long journey only to get shot down, but then learns she wants to become a scribe. Perhaps after he returns from parts of his journey she could help him write down all of his observations and things he has learned over his travels?
More info on Kaito's journey

Possible Avani Shah would like to Travel with the group for an amount of time?

Also I would love for Koda to meet with Gundisalv the Brave. Since he is going to be the water tribe's future general perhaps some rp with a water tribe member who's a healer?

Possible some rp between Alani and any of my charizard members since they are a part of clan Bayeux as well (For now atm)

I would be very interested in all of these stories. A deep apologize fo the extrme tardienss of this message but if those plots are still available and open we can definitely make it happen.

~Nerine x Kaito: Yes this is something that is a wonderful idea and will open up another part of her that I want to explore, plus Kaito could very well be the muse to push her to become a scribe.

~Alani and Charizard members: Yes we can do any sort of plots you have in mind, it would be good for her to meet someone from a different tribe and to learn more about other trades in passing that could pehraps relate to her crafting

~Avani: I've been meaning for her to leave the fire tribe and her....close friend to travel and to mature, learning much more about the world at large and to gain knowledge, plus the more rps she has the closer i can accomplish her becoming a magus too

~Gundisalv and Koda? Absolutely. For the future general to meet a healer, he just might very welcome try his best to convince Koda to join the Braves as a potential lead Medic. You never know with Gundisalv if that's alright.

Let me know what you think.

These all sound wonderful as well, As for Kaito and Nerine if you want to have her join in the orp I have started with Kaito and his attempt to recruit members that is Here - if you want a private rp with this I am also fine with that just let me know.

I"m open with any rp with the charizards possible before they have any cubbins? I do want to find more rp for when before they were parents. (I myself am slowly working on an awakening rp for them)

I would not mind that at all with Koda and Gundisalv. She would decline at first but she might even comply to staying with the braves after her little journey with Kaito. After all she is Kaito's first recruit to this whole journey things and she wants to learn how other tribes heal their wounded.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:54 am
Zakiax

I truly enjoy those plots and the great potential of directions they can all go.

Though which one are you much more interested in starting first? We can tackle one rp plot at a time to not become overwhelmed if you like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:18 pm
krusnik05
Zakiax

I truly enjoy those plots and the great potential of directions they can all go.

Though which one are you much more interested in starting first? We can tackle one rp plot at a time to not become overwhelmed if you like.

Any of them work for me. I can have many rps if you are up to having more then one started at once (I currently am in about 15+ rps)  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:36 pm
Zakiax

Any of them work for me. I can have many rps if you are up to having more then one started at once (I currently am in about 15+ rps)

O.O Oh my goodness I wouldn't want to overwhelm you with all of those already. How about we start one together and if you finish any others we can start another one in that place.

If you like we can have the Koda and Gundisalv rp?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:17 pm
krusnik05
Zakiax

O.O Oh my goodness I wouldn't want to overwhelm you with all of those already. How about we start one together and if you finish any others we can start another one in that place.

If you like we can have the Koda and Gundisalv rp?
Would it be possible to do the one between Kaito and Nerine first? Or this one and Koda and Gundisalv one? Since well Kaito is going be leaving shortly and I kind of want to get both of these done asap.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:27 pm
Zakiax

Sure we can get those two done, would you like to start them to set the stage and is there anything specific plot-wise that you want to see aside from the intital ideas you've presented?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:58 pm
krusnik05
Zakiax

Sure we can get those two done, would you like to start them to set the stage and is there anything specific plot-wise that you want to see aside from the intital ideas you've presented?
No specifc ones aside from the ones I've mentioned. Would you mind starting the one between kaito and Nerine and I can start the other?  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:00 pm
Zakiax
krusnik05
Zakiax

No specifc ones aside from the ones I've mentioned. Would you mind starting the one between kaito and Nerine and I can start the other?

Kaito and Nerine's rp: I hope it's alright for the starting >>

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24838059  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:25 pm
krusnik05
Zakiax
krusnik05
Zakiax

Kaito and Nerine's rp: I hope it's alright for the starting >>

That]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24838059
That is fine i'll quote you when I start the other one.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

krusnik05 generated a random number between 0 and 2 ... 2!

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:49 pm
This roll is for the outcome of the match between Amaterasu and Tetsu Kiba

belloblossom

krusnik05 generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:42 pm
To know which character, Amaterasu (1) or Tetsu Kiba (2), will be the one to lose the match.

belloblossom

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash