Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[I/T] Clan Bayeux - New Poll! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do any ranks seem superfluous?
  Yes, and I will tell you which one.
  Nope, you're good.
View Results

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:56 am
Conrad The Mighty
Zakiax

Wonderful! Ajax would be very happy to welcome them into the folds. I have an earth tribe girl that may be influencedterested. If they need anything to make them more comfortable, Ajax is always willing to lend an eager ear.

Perhaps the two males would do the honor of guard duty for the castle itself. This would include nightly perimeter checks, and welcoming or interrogating possible wrong-doing, general mischief. Lots of RP potential, I hope! heart
Awesome and that would work. Seeing as sunlight does blind dark tribe members. Night is their friend, day not so much.

Also how are idols/cubs viewed by the clan, do they have to stay in the clan or are they free (once they are old enough) to leave? I just want to know cause Zain and Katrina do have idols on their way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:08 pm
Zakiax
Conrad The Mighty
Zakiax

Wonderful! Ajax would be very happy to welcome them into the folds. I have an earth tribe girl that may be influencedterested. If they need anything to make them more comfortable, Ajax is always willing to lend an eager ear.

Perhaps the two males would do the honor of guard duty for the castle itself. This would include nightly perimeter checks, and welcoming or interrogating possible wrong-doing, general mischief. Lots of RP potential, I hope! heart
Awesome and that would work. Seeing as sunlight does blind dark tribe members. Night is their friend, day not so much.

Also how are idols/cubs viewed by the clan, do they have to stay in the clan or are they free (once they are old enough) to leave? I just want to know cause Zain and Katrina do have idols on their way.
As long as they follow the rules of the clan, everything else is totally the parents parogitive as far as Ajax is concerned.

In general though, Cubs and idols should be celebrated as they are will be the next generation of life, without which the clan would not flourish.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:03 pm
Conrad The Mighty
] As long as they follow the rules of the clan, everything else is totally the parents parogitive as far as Ajax is concerned.

In general though, Cubs and idols should be celebrated as they are will be the next generation of life, without which the clan would not flourish.

Alright thanks for the info.

Alright now to find some rp.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:30 pm
Conrad The Mighty

I was wondering if we could do a rp where the three join the clan if you free that is.  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:33 pm
Yaay it's gonna be fun to be part of this clan when the babies wake up :0 <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:18 am
Whoot more charizard babies to begin in the clan

*Heads up - Char family will be leaving the clan to create their own after a few plots have started  

Zakiax
Crew

Vicious Firestarter

[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out