Kitalpha Hart
xx I met my fate xx
Oh my.
*Takei impersonation*
too short
It's almost always "oh myyy"
He has a second Facebook page named Oh Myyy
I follow both :3

Whaaaa why am I not following that one!! *rushes to go follow it like RIGHT NAO*  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:43 pm
Izzy Derp
I grabbed fates Booty <3

Tramp! heart

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:53 pm
0Ul
Izzy Derp
I grabbed fates Booty <3

Tramp! heart

Speaking of, did you get the pin for me making a mule on your joinme link for recolor.me?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:55 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
Izzy Derp
I grabbed fates Booty <3

Tramp! heart

Speaking of, did you get the pin for me making a mule on your joinme link for recolor.me?

I did! It doesn't tell me where it came from, but I got it! Thank you SO much!!!! I had a message from Admin when I logged in tonight after work and was like "Oh no! Did I get a warning here TOO?" LOL

Thank you, sweetheart!!!

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:57 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
Izzy Derp
I grabbed fates Booty <3

Tramp! heart

I did! It doesn't tell me where it came from, but I got it! Thank you SO much!!!! I had a message from Admin when I logged in tonight after work and was like "Oh no! Did I get a warning here TOO?" LOL

Thank you, sweetheart!!!

No problem, you should totally use mine so I get a pretty pin toooo! <3 It's on my profile or Here  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:01 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
Izzy Derp
I grabbed fates Booty <3

Tramp! heart

Thank you, sweetheart!!!

No problem, you should totally use mine so I get a pretty pin toooo! <3

Oh, I'm planning to! I was just looking for your link, and I'll be setting up a mule tonight as Kangit suggested so that I don't have to sit there waiting for a partner in Quads! I gotcha, babe!!! emotion_hug  

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:05 pm
Izzy Derp
I'll make a mule for someone if they help me. My idiot of a hubby made an account without using the link. I want the pin. I have almost all the freebies

Switchies? Your link for mine? ^_^ Mine is Here. ermagawd why didn't I think about using a mule to play quads!?  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:09 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
Izzy Derp
I grabbed fates Booty <3

Tramp! heart

Thank you, sweetheart!!!

No problem, you should totally use mine so I get a pretty pin toooo! <3 It's on my profile or Here

Done! You should have your pin now!

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:11 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
Izzy Derp
I grabbed fates Booty <3

Tramp! heart

Thank you, sweetheart!!!

YAY!! It's so perdy!
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:14 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Thank you, sweetheart!!!

YAY!! It's so perdy!
Thank you!

You're so welcome, sweetheart! I figured you already had one, and I didn't even know you had a link until now or I would have done it sooner!

I've gotten six referrals from the link in my sig and on my profile so far. Now I have to get to 100. LOL. As if! heart We'll have to figure out ways to keep helping one another as much as we can. Several people from here hang out in my bump thread, and we all chat here and there, and I saw you there too!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:16 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

Thank you, sweetheart!!!

YAY!! It's so perdy!
Thank you!

You're so welcome, sweetheart! I figured you already had one, and I didn't even know you had a link until now or I would have done it sooner!

I've gotten six referrals from the link in my sig and on my profile so far. Now I have to get to 100. LOL. As if! heart We'll have to figure out ways to keep helping one another as much as we can. Several people from here hang out in my bump thread, and we all chat here and there, and I saw you there too!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I saw that it was you and I had to post in it. <3 I've been trying to find random threads to post in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:18 pm
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

YAY!! It's so perdy!
Thank you!

I saw that it was you and I had to post in it. <3 I've been trying to find random threads to post in.

Well, it just made my day seeing you there!! I was posting in random threads as well, but now I just stay in my little safe cavern of a bump thread and don't venture out of it a lot. It's so fun to see Gaia friends there!!

I was nervous for a while last night with the threat of my banning that my signature (link to recolor) and my profile &#******** your Gaia Cash!") would be the final nail in my coffin, but I'm still here with siggie and profile still intact. sweatdrop

0Ul

Versatile Girl

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:24 pm
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx
0Ul
xx I met my fate xx

YAY!! It's so perdy!
Thank you!

Well, it just made my day seeing you there!! I was posting in random threads as well, but now I just stay in my little safe cavern of a bump thread and don't venture out of it a lot. It's so fun to see Gaia friends there!!

I was nervous for a while last night with the threat of my banning that my signature (link to recolor) and my profile &#******** your Gaia Cash!") would be the final nail in my coffin, but I'm still here with siggie and profile still intact. sweatdrop

I worry too sometimes that I cross the line but it hasn't just yet. I doubt you will either. Your words are harsh sometimes towards Gaia but they'e well -intentioned and you're brilliant!  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:28 pm
xx I met my fate xx

I worry too sometimes that I cross the line but it hasn't just yet. I doubt you will either. Your words are harsh sometimes towards Gaia but they'e well -intentioned and you're brilliant!

Thank you, sweetheart. Sometimes I worry about all of that as well, but like your own intentions, they're good, even when it comes to Gaia, and the feeling is MORE than mutual towards you. emotion_hug

I was afraid they would take one look at all of that and say "BAN!" Not to mention the fact that I got into it with another user via profile comments with his vulgar and disgusting username. I can't even delete the comments because said user put me on ignore. LOLOLOLOL I was on a tear last night, lemme tell ya! rofl

0Ul

Versatile Girl

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas