Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yeet-chan

Big Duck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:40 pm
I'd vacation to Texas in order to see my lovely girlfriend. And then that vacation would turn into a permanent stay-cation. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:43 pm
1. Italy - Gelato, pizza, pasta and wine. emotion_drool
2-3. South Korea and Japan - Food also, and culture.
4. Philippines - some pristine breaches.
5. Other European countries.  

XI Eruel

Lavish Shopper

11,625 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200

XI Eruel

Lavish Shopper

11,625 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:54 pm
Honeybelle74
If I could take a vacation anywhere in the world, I would love to go to Russia. My great great great grandfather ran a fruit stand in a small town near Moscow, and I would love to go see where my roots are from.

Kitsune Voss
Ancient Ireland. Get to the place my ancestors came from.

Good luck to you guys! I hope you could do this someday. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:56 pm
Tinn Tinny
I would like to go to Italy and through Italy Croatia! Almost all my family is back there and we've been too poor to visit. I'd get to see my family, visit the churches there, museums, caves, I'd love to hike a lot of northern Italy! I wouldn't care how long I was there, as long as I got to see my grandmother and her family!

Hoping these would happen someday. Good luck to you!  

XI Eruel

Lavish Shopper

11,625 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200

Fuujin-chan

Sparkly Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 pm
I'd go to the UK again and visit my friend in scotland. I also want to check out castles and stuff smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:45 pm
For a long time now, I've had a dream of spending a few weeks in Spain. I'd love to see the architectural marvels in Barcelona and Cordoba... and of course, I've got to get to the beaches of Ibiza while I'm still young.  

hexaphobia

Benevolent Bard

10,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Azmaria

Shy Kitten

12,540 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:01 pm
Two top choices are England and Japan, but Italy is a close third.

Japan for it's culture and that it's a beautiful country and I've been wanting to go for a very long time. England and Italy because I want to go to Europe and those are the two countries I want to visit the most. As for how long, probably a week.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:05 pm
Saikii
Whynotians, we have a very important question for you: If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world for any period of time where would you go and what you want to see? I expect a lot of discussion about this. Why do we want to know? Well, you'll find out later. In the mean time, discuss! Where would your dream get-away take you? What would you do there? The world is full of possibilities. Let your vacation dreams take wing!

I would want to go to Greece most of all. I have family there I've never met from my Father's side of the family. Athens is where they live exactly but I've always appreciated the Spartans myself: classic irony. I'd love to visit them and learn all about that side of my family since all I have to go on is my Yaya's own memories of when she remarried to him.

I've grown up in Florida so the beaches would totally enthrall me and my thirst for travel and adventure would see me all over the place. But most of all the old temples and ruins of mythology.

And food. For a slimmer girl I love food. And Greeks are one of the cultures who love to feed people.

It would totally satisfy a large part of my life to visit there. A far off dream I one day wish to make reality.

Secondly would be Japan. I'm a total geek/nerd/fangirl. Maiden Row and the Lolita fashion owns my true heart. I'm such a fujoshi whee  

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mage_Almasy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:11 pm
hmmm I can't decide between Scotland and Ireland.
There's also Paris...but that's only because I'm probably one of the very few Art History student who still hasn't visited the Louvre. I feel like I always get that odd judgemental look D<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:15 pm
Easter Island. I want to see the moai.  

Mini_Fox

Zentiaa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:16 pm
There is a lot a talk about where but not when! Honestly I wouldn't mind living/ traveling to rome or greece in the medieval times. I want to know what it's like to have a (hopefully great) king and queen. what its like without tech. the threat of having a possibility of dying any day. To live in the present. We really are blessed to be in this era honestly. but I want to experience that time in Rome or Greece. However I plan on either living in Hawaii or Sapporo, Japan  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:59 am
If there's anywhere in the world where I would go? Well, for starters? I'd LOVE to go see the Netherlands. ^_^

... What would I do there? Well... The moment I get off the plane, I'm going to charge at all my Skype friends and give them the GLOMP OF DOO-

I mean... I'd give the biggest, warmest hug I could ever possibly give. ^_^

Then we'd hang out where they'd recommend, eat some of the local cuisine, maybe get into trouble- Just kidding! DX

Then after a week or two, I'd go to Colombia next. Because that's where my other Skype friend is. And then the week after that, Pennsylvania!

... Quite frankly, I'd take the opportunity and travel all over the world AND GIVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS HUGS~! ^___^

Of course, given my current financial situation, I probably won't be able to do this within the next five years... But still... I've decided that this was going to be one of my life's dreams, and I really want this one to come true. ^_^  

Shexylle Stradivari

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500

xRainbow_Popper

Precious Fatcat

20,715 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:55 am
I would like to go to Japan, maybe for a month.
Just traviling around the country, seeing everything from the big cities and conventions, to the small villages and the buddhist temples.
Aw man, that would be awesome yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:19 am
My dream vacation is very hard to say and to some probably silly but my mom has been having some health issues and I feel I would love to take her to a cabin in the woods and enjoy the comforts and smells of nature daring either a late spring month or an early fall month. :)  

Town_Wanderer

Unleashed Lunatic

17,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
  • Waffles! 25

SuperNessTendo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:24 am
Anywhere, really! I've never been more than a two hour drive in any direction from my house, haha. sweatdrop  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff