Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Scarlet Moon Araising, Brings New Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:23 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She watched him and sighed only to rinse her hands before washing her face off. When he closed his eyes she watched him. "One of us should stay up.", she said, as her tone sounded a bit sad. She looked down at the water that was going out of the cave only to undo her hair and run her fingers through it. Tips of her hair brushed the ground as she now hunched there and hugged herself. "I'll take first watch I guess...", she said, her tone still sad but it was stubborn.

After a few moments gone by, she was still awake but oddly calm even inside. She looked at Ebon, not caring if he said he would take 'first watch' or not. He would have to fight her to go to sleep. Her gaze stayed on him for a good while and finally looked away. "You remind me of, him....", she said in a low whisper like voice. Now tears came up into her eyes. With her gaze to the dimly lighted river she some how stood up and walked to it's edge only to kneel. As she knelt her knees were closed as she reached down into the water with the tips of her fingers ignoring the pain of the coldness that gone up her arm.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:08 pm
"Him?" He pondered to himself... He did not know her, except for his stop in that village. He shook it off and yawned as he looked to her as he frowned. " why don't you get some sleep first?" He asked as he splashed some nice cool water on his face. " or are you worried about that leech still?" he asked looking to the pile of ash.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:18 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She pulled her hand out of the water and dried it off on her pants. "No... I don't need sleep, not now... It'll bring back memories, of my dead husband...", she muttered the last half. Now she sat down a little distance from the river and fiddled with her necklace now through her shirt.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:10 pm
"Husband? Heh... did he go off to be a bounty hunter?" He asked cracking his neck a bit, he stumbled to his feet, and moved towards the pile of ash... putting it into a pouch, he continued to hobble towards the shack it had called home, in hopes of finding some wine. Of course there were some empty bottles, which scent only teased and tormented the young wolf. He sighed... looking out towards her. " well when you wish to sleep, there's a bed in here... he won't need it any longer" he stated. and dragged out a chair and smirked at her.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:18 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She watched him and frowned a little bit. "No, he was a farmer and passed cause of a sickness was more powerful then he was... Same with his and my daughter...", she said and picked a rock up, only to throw it at the wall across from her; at least best as she could. After the 'tick' like sound of the rock hitting the wall it was followed by a 'plop' as it landed in the water. A tear escaped her eye and she shivered at the cold in the air. But acted like she could not really feel it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:25 pm
" hm... sickness eh? Must have been a drag." He said and moved over, and patted her head. His hand was nice and warm... surprisingly since he lost a lot of blood, or at least, so it looked. " come, it may be nice to sit by fresh water, but you will catch a cold if you stay there." He noted as he reached down a bit, grasping her collar from the back of her clothes, and started to pick her up at least to her feet. " i am getting paid to protect you remember... i guess that means even against colds right?" he asked. pressing his forehead against hers to check her temperature... its the only way he knew how... since his mother had done so to him...  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She was a bit annoyed when he patted her head, but gasped when he pulled her to her feet. Standing up she managed to get proper footing. Now when he basically reminded her, that he was her protector her jaw twitched. Though when he pushed his forehead against hers, she shivered a little. She was a bit cold, but that was always how her body had been. Quickly she lowered her eyes from his but did not back away; for fear of falling into the river. Though she did not really bother to protest or talk since his lips were not that far from hers.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:40 pm
He used his arm and gently wrapped it around her waist, and moved back, basically pulling her from the river bank. " come, at least sit over here... i will make a small fire, and get you warmed up." He said to her, though he was only using the one arm, the other was making sure his stitching stayed in place, while also hiding the fact he was healing already. He looked at her though and smiled. It was animalistic, but charming. " you're a bit cold, even by normal standards, right? " he asked. " though you didn't complain about my warmth either" he jested as he went into he small hobble, and she heard a few things break, as he came out with some splintered cabinetry, that he used to start a fire.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:46 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She walked with him and sighed under her breath. Since she had no other choice really, even injured he was stronger then her. "Yeah... How can you tell?", she asked when he mentioned she was cold by normal standards. Though she lacked a reply when he seemed to try to bait her not complaining about the warmth he gave her. Sitting down she took her bags off and watched him come out with broken wood, as she felt her ankle start to feel tender now. Slowly she took her boot off and put her hand on the swelling ankle through the pants and sock material. Now she started to rub it and winced at the pain, but did not whimper or groan.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:57 pm
" my mother use to check my temperature like that... and people whom are normally cold, do not complain about it." He said simply. As he started a fire, he brought out more wood for it, but didn't make it to big. He watched her. " hurt yourself?" he asked curiously though he was a bit more relaxed at the moment since he was not being bombarded with questions.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:05 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She nodded hearing about his Mother. When he asked if she hurt herself, the sassy-ness would not stay down for that moment. "No, I thought it'd be fun to injury my ankle for old time sakes.", she replied in a sassy tone, as she was being a weird flirty kind of sarcastic. As she said this she was looking up at him with a tired smirk, well rubbing her left ankle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:30 pm
He looked at her and shook his head. " Well, those old time sakes need to stop, and think about your health." He mused as he moved over, he sat beside the chair. " move the foot over here, i'll give it a good rub." He said to her.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:37 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

When she saw he shook his head, she rolled her eyes. Looking at him, slowly she gave him her left ankle. It was like she either unsure of trusting him with her foot, or did not want to hurt her ankle any more. Despite all that she had been through, she was still ticklish as ever and sometimes acted like an innocent young lady; instead of a widow and Motherless child. Well he rubbed her ankle and foot, she was a bit tense, though after a while she slowly lowered her guard now as she watched him and how he seemed to act.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:25 pm
He looked at her, as he smiled. " How is it? " he asked giving her a foot rub, though he was curious though occasionally his finger tips would graze the sole of her foot while he continued the rub down.  

Souichiro Nagi 666

Unbeatable Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:28 pm
Avalon Seahawk-Smith

She let him rub her foot and ankle some more. When she moved her foot at the right time when his nails grazed her foot sole. "It's-", she started to say, only to jump and let out a small yelp like giggle. A blush was on her cheeks as she looked down at him.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff