Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:30 pm
Austin

"Hm, never heard that one before." Austin said then walked over to Alice and grabbed the jerky she was chewing on and took a bite after he sat down next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:32 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Her jaw dropped when he stole the beef jerky out of her mouth, or was about to put in her mouth. Since she had about gone back to nibbling on it. "Really and really?", she asked him. As she grabbed another piece out of the bag and started to chew on that one.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:56 pm
Austin

Austin watched Alice's mouth drop and he smirked. "Yes, really and really." He aid then finished the piece and jerky.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:59 pm
Alice Silver

Now she rolled her eyes. "Well, you suck.", she said. But then laughed a bit. Before chewing on her beef jerky now.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:24 pm
Austin

Austin raised his eyebrow, and smirked at Alice. He then snuck his hand over to try and steal the jerky she had taken a bite out of.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 am
Alice Silver

She noticed him trying to sneak his hand to her jerky. But it was a small enough piece, she popped it into her mouth. And clamped her jaw down on it. Meaning he would have to use other forces to get it from her. Though there was a playfullness to her look. It was a stern, but playful look.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:34 pm
Austin

Austin raised an eyebrow at her then gave Alice a charming smirk then slowly, inching closer and closer to her till he was just inches from her face. A smirk then formed on his face then out of nowhere he started tickling Alice fiercely. After a while of tickling her, he took her bag of jerky and dumped the rest in his mouth. He ate it and smirked at Alice with the sense of victory.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:38 pm
Alice Silver

Blushing at him getting closer, only to lean back on her elbows. When he tickled her, she laughed as she kept the jerky between her teeth. Though when he hogged the rest of it. She stuck her tongue out with the last piece of beef jerky. Happy tears brimmed up in her eyes only to get wiped away. Before he could grab it she started to chew on it.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:55 pm
Austin

Austin chuckled at Alice. He then stood up and stretched. "So...What you want to do now?" He asked as he looked down at Alice with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:01 pm
Alice Silver

She thought things over and shrugged. "I don't know, maybe head home... There's not much to do...", she replied, after she finished her beef jerky.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:50 pm
Austin

Austin rolled his eyes to Alice's remark. He then squat down by her and poked her forehead. "You're depressing you know that?" He said. "I was talking about the two of us, or unless you just want to up and leave me behind, then I'll understand. If so, you're a sad depressing, and lonely 'little' girl." He said mocking her short size as he stood up and crossed his arms as he looked down on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 pm
Alice Silver

When he said she was depressing she frowned. Only to manage kick on his butt. "Fine, I honestly don't know. What do you want to do? Cause I'm out of ideas really. Plus I need to rest since you wore me out.", she said. Clearly not happy he called her depressing and lonely. The little part, she would get him back for that later.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 pm
Austin

Austin laughed a bit when Alice kicked his butt. "How about we go somewhere then?" He asked. "Better than staying here, full horny jocks and slutty preps." He said as he looked at Alice. "Well what you say?" He asked as he looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 pm
Alice Silver

Hearing him she nodded,"Sounds like a plan.", she said. Glad the 'd' word a.k.a. date did not replace 'plan' in that sentence. Though the controller of this character coulda embarrassed her a lot more. Aside from that... Any way, she stood up and grabbed her backpack. Making sure everything was in it's place. "Do you wanna go to park? Maybe if my friend doesn't care we could go to her place. But her phones are not working at the time.", she said.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:52 pm
Austin

Austin smirked at Alice when she agreed. "Good it's a date." He said with a smirk as he looked at Alice to see her reaction. He then heard her give out two suggestions. He thought for a moment. "Well...if we go to the park and we are seen, it be seemed like a actual date...If we head to your friends...eh." He shrugged then looked at Alice. "I'll leave it to you to choose though." He said as he looked at her.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff