Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had to really focus on other thoughts other than Abigail in the shower. He felt as if the torture with which this was putting him through would be too much. He just sat in his kitchen and drank another beer. Not soon enough for him the shower turned off. He was glad because now those unbidden images no longer came to his mind. Still Damian remained seated because he would never intrude upon someone in the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She left her clothes in the clothes basket. Only to head to the kitchen. Her hair was a wild but tamed kind of wavy mess around her neck and down her back. Walking in she slicked her bangs back out of her face. The smell of beer was a bit more stronger. "That stuff stinks.", she said. Only to wave her hand in front of her face.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had just finished his current beer when he heard Abigail. He just chuckled to himself."Well you might not like the smell but it doesn't taste to bad."He turned to look at Abigail and a smile broke across his face."It's adorable seeing you dressed in my clothes. You look like a younger sister dressing in her older brothers clothes."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"No, beers taste gross. I nearly threw up after drinking one. And seriously?", she said. Only to shake her head. Hating for some reason or another, of him saying she was like a little sister in his clothes. She then gone over to him and with an open palm, gently whacked him upside his head. Now she sat on the counter. Then looked out of the window.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian's anger surged forth when Abigail whacked him in the head. He remembered when he was growing up and his abusive stepfather continually beat Damian for nothing more than looking at him. Although he showed none of this emotion he still felt the absolute anger he felt towards that man. He took a couple of silent deep breaths to calm himself. Then he spoke in his usual dead pan tone."So any ideas as to what your going to do later today. I mean you can stay here for as long as you need to. I rarely use this house but I have hired some cleaners to keep it clean and they restock the fridge every couple of days so you wouldn't need to worry about food. I on the other hand don't know how long I will stay here."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Looking at Damian she sighed. "I don't know. I don't know where I'm at. I have no idea on how to control any of the powers that comes with being a vampire. All I know and knew was to write materials under hidden names and same with taking pictures.", she explained to him. Something about Abigail's presence was calming in a way. "I guess I'm saying is... I need to be trained.", she finally admitted in a shy tone.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian studied Abigail and noticed that she was a bit shy. Damian said."I could help you if you want. I believe I know a couple of things about being a vampire."He walked over to her and placed his index finger under her chin and raised her head so he could look into her eyes."Just ask and I will teach you whatever you wish."Damian then decided to lower his head towards hers and placed another kiss on her lips.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:00 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian, when he put his finger under her chin. Before she could find words, he kissed her. Slowly her eyes slipped shut, as she stayed on the counter. Some how her hands gone to his biceps and shoulders. As the kiss was one just of lips, no tongue. Though it seemed like she controlled the speed of the kiss. But not just that, but how fast things were going. After a moment she slowly broke the kiss and pulled back.

Looking at him she blushed. That second kiss, had been steady and gentle. But there was something in that kiss, she figured he felt it too. Her damp hair still clung to her neck. As she slowly moved her hands off his biceps now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled when Abigail pulled back. He knew that he felt something for her but he wasn't sure if he was willing to open his heart to anyone. His trust had been broken long ago and he never opened his heart again. Now it was tempting to let her into his heart but for now he would try to keep everything relatively the same."My my that was quite enjoyable from my part. I wonder how it was for you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and blushed a bit. When he asked how was her end of the kiss. He had her tongue tied. Then she gave him a small real smile. Before kissing both corners of his mouth. He seemed to cage her on that counter. Since she was still sitting there as her ankles were locked together. Biting her lower lip, she sighed in a dreamy like way.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled again at her response. She was so alluring to him and he just wanted to be close to her. Damian then leaned forward and started to kiss her neck. In all his years of life no one had soothed his battered soul as she had so far. It was still tough for him to trust but he was sure that he would eventually learn to trust Abigail. He pulled back to look at Abigail and smiled again the started to kiss her neck again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She gasped when he kissed her neck. Blushing she looked at him. But before he could start to nibble, she fought back a moan. "Please stop.", she said in a breathless voice. "So, uh...", she muttered. Trying to figure out what to say. Until a phone started to ring.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled until he heard his phone again. He sighed then went to answer his phone."What is it?"It was Lucius again. It seemed like he was out of breath."Damian I wasn't able to fully take down the necromancers. I managed to beat most of them but I wan't able to beat all of them. Would you mind opening a portal for me?"Damian sighed then said."I guess it's up to your big brother to save you again. Fine just wait a second."He hung up his phone then cast a glance towards Abigail. He smiled gently then disappeared from her sight. Lucius was down an alley on a deserted street of London. He was cornered by a huge number of monstrosities created by the necromancers. They proved tougher than he thought."When is Damian gonna show?"One of the creatures lunged toward Lucius who threw his arms up to protect himself when he felt an even colder presence than the creatures. He looked up to see Damian standing between him and the monsters. Damian as usual had no emotion to speak of. He didn't even say anything to Lucius before a huge wave of flames consumed the creatures yet remarkably left the buildings untouched. There wasn't even a trace of the creatures left. Lucius was about to thank Damian before Damian's hand took a hold of the collar of his suit jacket. The next thing Lucius knew he was at Damian's house. Damian let go of Lucius and as soon as he was free he fixed his gray suit."Damian lay off the threads."Damian didn't respond and left Lucius alone. Lucius was on his way to leave Damian's house when he sensed another presence. So he went in search of it and that was when he saw Abigail. Lucius was dumbstruck since Damian never would allow someone into his house. So there he stood unable to comprehend what was going on. Damian said to Abigail."Ignore the moron standing there giving his best impression of a sack of hammers."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched Damian's expression as he talked. Though she did not pay mind to the words. When he smiled at her, she shyly glanced away. Getting off the counter she leaned against it. When Damian came back, then with someone whom was unmistakably his brother. They looked alike, when Damian said ignore Lucius. She looked between the two but nodded at Lucius. "Abigail Smith.", she told him. Only to wonder if Damian would get jealous over her barely interacting with his brother.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:05 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed right before Lucius started."What the hell are you doing in Damian's house. Just who the hell are you to Damian."Damian walked behind Lucius and smacked him hard in the back of the head."Calm down Lucius. I know you get jealous when someone else gets my attention. You have been this way for centuries."Lucius shut up immediately as his face burned bright red."I haven't done that in years."He then just stood there silently mumbling to himself.Damian chuckled to himself."It's always funny to watch you embarrassed like this Lucius."Damian then cast his glance back towards Abigail and his normally intense gaze softened.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff