Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

"Ticks are indeed annoying, and more dangerous than people think." Marcus said as he noticed her neck was exposed. He shook his head at what her friends think is funny. "Sheesh, that's like barging in on someone practicing with a sharp sword."

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus

She laughed and nodded only to tuck a lock of hair behind her ear. "Oh, you're telling me. Though a bit of revenge seems nice.", she said. "Some friends are a bit more dumb then others.", she added on with a playful grin. She looked at Marcus for most of the time. Though she glanced at the sky, as clouds moved in and the smell of rain came before a chilly breeze followed through.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"Payback is only nice if it doesn't go too far. At least that's how I was taught." Marcus commented before sniffing at the air slightly. "In every group there are those that are, less intellectually gifted than others." He said with a nod before glancing at the sky. "Looks and smells like a Northern weather system is inbound."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"I have basically always had a good sense of Mother Nature and her 'moods', Southern air and rain is normally more dry, at least in Oklahoma. Or it's just me and the humidity there can be hellish. Northern winds and storms are always freezing it seems.", she said. Then shivered realizing her jacket was in bar with Jon. Her toes curled a bit as she bit her lip. Her gaze was fixed on the sky for a moment, before looking back to Marcus. "What do you think of Hawks?", she asked him after a moment.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"There was a time when weather had to be read properly to be able to do what was intended right." Marcus said with a nod before noticing Abigail's shiver. He held out his jacket to her. "Go ahead and borrow my jacket for until you can grab yours, though be wary the left side is a bit heavy compared to the right side." He offered to her before she asked him about Hawks. "That would depend on which kind of hawks you mean."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She saw him hold out his jacket. "Okay, thanks.", she said with a blush. Only to put his jacket on, which dwarfed her easily. Another breeze came through. "As for hawks, I mean what kinda hawk is your favorite... Hawks are probably the only animal I like that are bigger then males. Though I admire wolves, tigers, lions, and other big cats... Even other wild dogs like foxs.", she said. She noticed no one seemed to come after her. So she figured Cat may of said something.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"You're welcome." Marcus said with a nod as he thought on the idea of different hawk breeds. "Hmmm... I'm not sure the exact name of it, but there was a time when I was at what is now New Guinea and there was a beautiful goshawk there that I raised for a short while." He said before her mention of admiring tigers hit his thoughts. "What kind of tiger do you admire most?" He asked her, subconsciously wondering if his animal form would be one she'd like.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:03 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at him and smiled. "I admire the beauty of all tiger breeds. I love the colors they come in orange, white, or the rarer gold.", she said. After a moment she sighed. "I guess you could say I hate bears... That's what the Park Rangers had told me killed that's what my family...", she said well looking at her feet now. As her voice was low.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"I'm most fond of the white tiger coloration myself, but that's just me." Marcus said to Abigail before she spoke quieter about what was told of her parents' deaths. "Were your parents smart people?" He asked kindly, hoping that she'd react with a yes type of answer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She shrugged at his question. "My parents, my older sister, and younger sister... All four were killed. I had found a burrow a couple of miles from our camp. But I did not touch it. I was a good ten feet from it. It shoulda killed me too, I was in a tent... The bear had ripped opened the other tents... But, I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust you.", she said. Then slowly looked up at him. No tears threaten to fall, it was like she had ran out of tears for her dead family. There was sorrow but also, a small flicker of real trust.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"That doesn't sound like any bear I know of." Marcus said as a contemplative look came to his face. "I can't guarantee that I'm right about this, but I believe that whatever it was had an innate fear of you and so left you be." He told her before deciding to trust her with a not so widely known fact about himself. "I feel I can trust you with this information Abigail, so here goes. Up until four years ago I was frozen in the polar ice cap. I washed ashore up in Maine, which was far different than my previous visit to it."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus and Jon

She looked at him with confusion. But before she could really react to the part of him being frozen in ice, til four years ago. Jon came out and looked at them. "Abi' we need to get going, there is a bit of trouble between Alan and Tony.", he said. She looked at Marcus then Jon. Taking off Marcus's jacket she handed to him. Something about talking to him to barely touching skin, made her feel different. Pocketing the napkin Marcus had written on she smiled at him. It was a stressed smile."Text me and I'll text you back.", she said, then patted his shoulder. She walked over to Jon as stress bogged her body down. With her jacket on, she followed Jon to his Harley.

Next thing she knew they were home. Only to see a few more cars then normal. There was a fist fight on the front lawn. But she just stood there after dismounting from the bike. Rain started to fall now and she just gone to her room. Not bothering to break up this fight. Confusion filled her as she laid on her bed.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:50 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus expected the confusion after what he told Abigail. He looked to Jon when he came out, frowning at the statement of trouble. "I hope this Tony gets the worse of the trouble." He says to both Jon and Abigail. Taking hold of his jacket he smiles softly to Abigail. "Same goes for you texting me Abigail." He said with a nod as he reached up to touch her hand patting his shoulder. "If there is any way I can help with the situation, just let me know." He said before the two of them headed out. A short time after they left he put his jacket on and headed back to his house. Walking into his house he put his pistol back into his long coat, followed by putting the other magazines into its pockets. Moving to his sitting room he pulled out his phone and the napkin with Abigail's phone number on it, first putting her info into his phone. After a couple minutes of contemplation he typed out a text to her. "Hey Abigail, it's Marcus here. Would you like to meet up in a couple days and go for a walk in one of the parks?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: No one

She felt, like Marcus had done something different to her. Maybe it was cause he treated her like a lady. By not seeming so pushy as men she grew up with and whom were not brother figures. Feeling her phone vibrating against her hip, she wiggled it out of her pants. Then seen it was Marcus texting her, a small smile came to her lips.

"Hey, sure, how bout Monday and which park? Let's say four.", she replied in the text. Sunday night would start up patrols and they had to be out to the cabin by six or seven o'clock. Depending on what the area supervisor wanted. Biting her lip she laid on her bed and took her platform sandals off waiting on a reply.

Tonight was Friday, and the weekend meant going to the cabin and working out. Plus she had gotten new hiking boots in, so her feet were gonna be hurting. Her other hiking boots, finally fell apart after getting caught up in a pile of ground growing thorns a month back. Most of her clothing and gear saved her from getting any new scars, thankfully.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus read Abigail's reply when it arrived, smiling and typing up his response. "Monday at four sounds great. How about the forest trail park?" He replied to her before moving to stretch out on his couch. Something about her just seemed to brighten a day he had thought would be just about those he had lost.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff