Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:40 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at Seline and blushed at the mention of being cute and ear comment. Now she allowed herself to get pulled by Seline. "Uh, thanks.", she said. 'Wolf is gonna owe me for not warning me of his other friends...', she grumbled in her thoughts. "So, uh, how's your day?", she asked Seline. Trying to kick up a conversation, despite being more awkward around other girls. At least since she got more of a mean streak over the ten months. But she would make small talk, not even giving much personal information about her self.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-Seline-

She smiled as she began to strip the girl. "Oh sweetie you dont need to force yourself to make conversation if you dont want to." She began to make measurements, "But to answer your question My day is going fine and yours is about to get much better. Once we get you fitted and suited up your going to be feeling one hundred percent even with these wounds. So tell me something. Are you going to be fight with WOlf now? To be honest the thought makes me happy. He always goes out alone and Marth and I worry so much that one day he will go out on a hunt and not come back. It feels better knowing someone will be with him." She was a bit of a chatter box but wasn't as much a perv as Marth seemed to be. "Ok measurements taken. You can get dressed now and the we can go to the computers." Seline peeked from behind the curtain and handed the measurements to Marth. "You know I wont see it as a bad thing if you gave him some hell from time to time."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:06 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. Wolf was the one to save me yesterday...", she said. And let Seline strip her down, then take her measurements. When she redressed she sighed. "I already started to give Wolf a bit of Hell. Even Welkey, helped me pick on him.", she giggled a bit. Finishing getting dressed she put her boots on.

But she had a blush, like she had a crush on Wolf. Well her ears leaned back in a shy manner as she glanced at the floor. Then she rubbed the back of her head and tilted her head to the side as she bit her lower lip. Before Seline could say another thing. She put her hands together,"Please don't tell Wolf.", she whispered. Hoping that Marth did not over hear. Well now rubbing the back of her neck.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. Wolf was the one to save me yesterday...", she said. And let Seline strip her down, then take her measurements. When she redressed she sighed. "I already started to give Wolf a bit of Hell. Even Welkey, helped me pick on him.", she giggled a bit. Finishing getting dressed she put her boots on.

But she had a blush, like she had a crush on Wolf. Well her ears leaned back in a shy manner as she glanced at the floor. Then she rubbed the back of her head and tilted her head to the side as she bit her lower lip. Before Seline could say another thing. She put her hands together,"Please don't tell Wolf.", she whispered. Hoping that Marth did not over hear. Well now rubbing the back of her neck.

User Image

-Seline-

She chuckled as she watched Marth began entering the data into the computers. "Oh do not worry," She gave Amelia a pet on the head between the ears. "Its natural after all and besides...." She started to say quietly, "I just want to see him as he was even if its just a little. We could not all stay together as a family like he wanted. You see when Glide, his father, and Clair, his mate, both died in the same incident things just kind of fell apart. All of us who stayed in to hotel slowly drifted apart. When Wok, His adopted brother who was also the last to leave, took off to do his own thing Well Wolf never really got over it. You see Wolf demons are odd that way. They imprint on those around them and to his instincts we were all part of his pack. We were all family. So it was like your family just walking away from you... or at least to him it was. He stopped believing in or relying on others. He stopped caring about other people. He started treating the rest of us like people you just see on a street. Being here like this is the most he has spoken to us in years. I'm glade you are here..." Her tone had grown soft as if she was reflecting on the past.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She felt a bit more childish then she had in a while. Since she was getting closer to her mid-twenties now. But learning of Wolf's past she stood there and nodded. Then fumbled with the edge of Wolf's shirt. She had a thought of loosing her family sooner, her ears leaned back in an upset manner. "What if you guys had a get together? I mean for old times sake?", she asked Seline. Well trying to rid of her sadness, though it was a little harder then some people would think.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-Seline-

She smiled and gave Amelia a great big hug patting her between the ears again. "Hehehahaha Oh you are just to sweet." She let the girl go and explained, "Well we have tried many times actually but Wolf always finds an excuse not to be there. Usually work. The last time he didn't even bother to think of an excuse he just simply said he did not want to be there. That it wouldn't be the same as it was."

------------------------------------------------

User Image

-Marth-

He walked over to had her a bag full of 5 changes of cloths. The pants looked to be jeans and would feel like it as well but would be as strange as a bullet proof vest. The shirts were made of the same material and there were some vests to go with the shirts which would resist smaller energy based attacks. "here you go ma'lady. These are for you. He then handed her another bag, "And these are for Wolf. I know he didnt want his clothing upgraded but tell him he needs to change with the times. Weapons these day will rip right thought the old stuff. they hardly provide any protection at all. So where will you two be heading next?" He asked as he walked with the ladies to the front doors closing the wall behind him.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She looked at Seline,"Maybe I can get Welkey to help.", she said. And when Marth came over to her and handed her the bags. She sighed hearing she needed to tell Wolf to upgrade. "I'll try, I think I've had a better time with a mule, so far.", she told Marth with a small smile. "Uh, I don't know where we're going next... I think to pick up a job.", she added on. Well tilting her head to the side and put her index finger on her chin.

"Any way, it was nice to met you guys.", she said and smiled. "I guess, I'll see you around then.", she added on. Walking out of the store after waving at them. She then gone over to Wolf and before he could notice her. A fist reared back and hit him in the bicep. "That's what you get for not warning me of your other friends.", she whispered then handed him a couple of bags. Not caring if he carried her clothes or not. She just wanted some weight off her hands.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:13 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf watched her come out from the building but quickly had a kind of hurt what did I do look on his face when she punched him. It didn't really hurt physically but even he got hurt feelings when people punch him for no reason but then got her telling him about his other friends. "Other friends? There were no.... OH! Oh yhea He must have taken you to the back to see Seline. I'm still not sure what you mean by warning you. Seline his a kindly person and use to be very helpful unless she has changed since.... Hmmm... when was the last time we spoke. Oh well. Lets go see Lato and get the information on his next mark." He said trying to change the subject. Wolf carried her bags with out even thinking about it.  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:20 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"Let's get going then.", she muttered. And then followed him to Lato's place. "Just let me know which of your friend's are more of nut jobs.", she looked at him. Only to reach up and slap him upside the head, firmly in a friendly manner. She was about to explain something to him. But stopped after they entered a building.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:38 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"Let's get going then.", she muttered. And then followed him to Lato's place. "Just let me know which of your friend's are more of nut jobs.", she looked at him. Only to reach up and slap him upside the head, firmly in a friendly manner. She was about to explain something to him. But stopped after they entered a building.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Lato

Lato was a full wolf demon that slowly walked over to the front as he lazily yawned and scratched his a**. His blurry hung over eyes tried to focus in on his new guests until finally he could tell it was Wolf and also some new girl. "Oh I see. Your here. Well lets cut the small talk I know you prefer that anyways." He tossed Wolf a file and sighed as he spoke, "The guys a real bad dude and as usual has a lot of other bad dudes that thinks hes a god or something. Just kill him and you can murder as many of his little friends as you like in the process." He turned his attention to the girl and sniffed at her and sighed, "So you met Welkey and a magic user but not really a sorceress. You use the old magics..." Lato walked over to the bar since his building was a pub and started to get himself a drink. "A word of advice Missy. Don't get involved with this guy. Welkey is ok but this guy will get you killed or turn you into a killer which is just as bad."

----------------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf growled, "Just because you woke up hung over and in a bad mood is no excuse. I will only warn you one time. Take your crap out on me all you want but leave the girl out of it. If not I will rip you throat out."

---------------------------------------
User Image

Lato

"Well I wouldn't be surprised. Keep on as you have been and eventually you'll be the one hunted. You'll be just as bad as those you kill."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:48 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She tensed up when Lato talked to her. Then the guys started to argue a bit. "Hey, you may know of me or may not. But I know one thing, or a few. I just know yesterday if Wolf hadn't helped me. Things would turn out differently.", she told Lato. Her voice was firm and not really scared to speak her mind. "Trust me, in ten moons. Things I thought about that would never change, have changed in more ways.", she had a glare to her eye now. Her ears leaned back in anger as she fought the urge to snap her jaw Lato.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:02 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

Lato

Lato smiled as he gave the girl a wink, "Hey this one is feisty and is kind of hot when she gets angry." He said more brightly showing that he was only trying to see the woman's reaction. "Well I'm glade to see you found one that is as protective of you as Clair was. My name is Lato young lady I hope Wolf has not been to much of a hand full."

-------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf growled and slammed his hands on the bar, "I said shut up." His tone was cold like the last night when she met him. "And stop screwing with her Lato its not right."

-------------------------------------------------
User Image

Lato

"Oh my.... Wolf actually cares about whats right by other people. I'd never thought I would see that again." He nudged Wolf in the side with his elbow, "So tell me dose this mean your going soft on me. Will I need to look for another trained killer to run my little chores for me?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:12 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She flared her nostrils and rolled her eyes. But when Wolf got defensive over her, she put a hand on his arm. "It's okay Wolf... Women like myself is stubborn but not stupid to be swoon.", she said more to Lato. "Call me Amelia, and you better stop pushing your luck with me. Despite me just meeting you, you're pissing me off.", she growled now. Only for her magic to stir a bit.

Slowly a bit of her shadow powers controlled the shadows in the pub. It slowly started to darken until she manage a slow deep breath out. Then the pub gone back to normal lighting. Slowly she took her hand off Wolf's arm. Her eyes were a darker green and did not go back to her normal shade. "You don't know what I can do, alone. I've scared myself yet I've scared more then a handful of people.", she dug her claw like nails into the bar. Some how her hands got up there with out her realizing it. Slowly she was chipping the bar as her knuckles gone pale.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:24 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She flared her nostrils and rolled her eyes. But when Wolf got defensive over her, she put a hand on his arm. "It's okay Wolf... Women like myself is stubborn but not stupid to be swoon.", she said more to Lato. "Call me Amelia, and you better stop pushing your luck with me. Despite me just meeting you, you're pissing me off.", she growled now. Only for her magic to stir a bit.

Slowly a bit of her shadow powers controlled the shadows in the pub. It slowly started to darken until she manage a slow deep breath out. Then the pub gone back to normal lighting. Slowly she took her hand off Wolf's arm. Her eyes were a darker green and did not go back to her normal shade. "You don't know what I can do, alone. I've scared myself yet I've scared more then a handful of people.", she dug her claw like nails into the bar. Some how her hands got up there with out her realizing it. Slowly she was chipping the bar as her knuckles gone pale.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

Lato

He started to chuckle nerviously as he held up his hands, "Hehe ok ok you two no need to call out other worldly shadows or things like that. I was only wanting to make sure you were trust worthy. You know what they say peoples actions say more then their words." Lato Looked to Wolf after his bar changed back to normal. "Come on Wolf you know I was not serious so tell her so."

----------------------------------

User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf kept his calm deminor as a slight smile formed on his face. The first one she would have seen from him. "Oh I don't know Lato. Maybe I should let her take off a few body part from you. Might be fun to watch."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

Amelia looked between Lato and Wolf. Catching a glimpse of Wolf's smile. She looked at Lato and gave him a wicked grin,"Good you're sober. Now I got a few questions. How many minions is normally around this guy? Do we get paid extra for killing extra minions? Oh, and how about you try to drink a bit less?", she asked him. Now folding her arms over her chest. Well giving Lato a dark look but glanced at Wolf. She was not bluffing, but testing how smart this guy was. In ways, seeing if he would try to react in ways to piss her off.

God Solder- Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces