PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:47 pm
I spent 2 hours on Gaia that I could have been reading sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 pm
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
I love buying new books even though I have a s**t ton of books i haven't read yet.

I enjoy getting new books as well. Though in my case, it isn't that I haven't read the books I already have - it's the fact that I've run out of room on my bookshelf for books and now they're starting to take over my window seat. xd

My uncle gave me a ton of books for my kindle. Though I'm buying the series I really enjoy. I need to pick up The Hunger Games one of these days.

Nice! biggrin The Hunger Games is pretty enjoyable.

Catching Fire was my favorite. Finnick is my favorite character.

Still determining which book was my favorite and who's my favorite character. Though I do know that if I lived in that universe, I would want to be in District 7.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 pm
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
I love buying new books even though I have a s**t ton of books i haven't read yet.

I enjoy getting new books as well. Though in my case, it isn't that I haven't read the books I already have - it's the fact that I've run out of room on my bookshelf for books and now they're starting to take over my window seat. xd

My uncle gave me a ton of books for my kindle. Though I'm buying the series I really enjoy. I need to pick up The Hunger Games one of these days.

Still determining which book was my favorite and who's my favorite character. Though I do know that if I lived in that universe, I would want to be in District 7.

I honestly can't remember the districts. Except district 4 being the water district. I've only read them once and that was two years ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:28 pm
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame

I honestly can't remember the districts. Except district 4 being the water district. I've only read them once and that was two years ago.

User Image  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:02 pm
Yup. Fishing sounds fun.

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:53 pm
Mama Ame
Yup. Fishing sounds fun.

xd

Hehe... biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:31 am
Prof. Moonie
Mama Ame
Yup. Fishing sounds fun.

xd

Hehe... biggrin

Hubby would want distict three I bet  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:46 pm
Bought A Song of Ice and Fire.

Excited to start reading it! I want to finish Half Blood Prince though since I'm about 60% done.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:53 pm
Mama Ame
Bought A Song of Ice and Fire.

Excited to start reading it! I want to finish Half Blood Prince though since I'm about 60% done.

I'm currently a third of the way through Game of Thrones. I've been enjoying it so far. 3nodding Quite impressed with how well they did the book-to-TV series conversion.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:01 pm
Yeah I'm watching the series and I'm really curious to read it.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 pm
I'm hoping once I start them it doesn't completely ruin my reading goal. Its been taking me forever to read a Harry Potter book (that used to take me maybe two days)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:16 pm
Mama Ame
I'm hoping once I start them it doesn't completely ruin my reading goal. Its been taking me forever to read a Harry Potter book (that used to take me maybe two days)

Yeah... they're pretty big books. It's not that hard to get through them when you don't have any distractions interrupting you. But it might take a bit longer to get through if you have other engagements asking for your attention. Just based off of how my reading progress through Game of Thrones has gone so far.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:44 pm
If its nice out I get more reading time during the day, because I let the girls play outside and I read outside. If its ugly out they want me to play with them inside..which is fine obviously. But those days I don't get to read until bedtime. And usually then I only want to read about 45 minutes to an hour before I'm tired  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:32 pm
I started. So far I'm really impressed by how close the show is following the books. The biggest difference I can see so far is the ages of the characters are different. Everyone is a lot younger in the books than in the show. Though I can understand why they made them older for the show. It was surprising hearing that Ned is only 35 at the beginning of this book though!  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:19 pm
Mama Ame
If its nice out I get more reading time during the day, because I let the girls play outside and I read outside. If its ugly out they want me to play with them inside..which is fine obviously. But those days I don't get to read until bedtime. And usually then I only want to read about 45 minutes to an hour before I'm tired

I started. So far I'm really impressed by how close the show is following the books. The biggest difference I can see so far is the ages of the characters are different. Everyone is a lot younger in the books than in the show. Though I can understand why they made them older for the show. It was surprising hearing that Ned is only 35 at the beginning of this book though!

If I don't have anything else I want to do during the afternoon, I usually go out in the living room and read. Usually can get up to 3 hours that way before I have to stop for dinner. When I'm unable to find time to read during the day and want to get some reading in, I read just before I officially settle down to go to sleep. I usually listen to music for an hour when I'm in bed going to sleep; so when I want to read, I use it as my timer for reading, lol. xd

Yeah, same here.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces