Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

Mairu Jivasu DF

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:40 pm
Oh! I kow what you mean!!!!!! <333~333
But... no one RPs here much... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:10 am
Whoever that person who suggested a Peter-Pan-like RP was, I love them forever. Oh Pan...<3

I RP here. In...well, in my one thread of joy, anyway.  

Rhine Jive Click

Mairu Jivasu DF

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:29 pm
^^ That's good... it's just the RP I joined I guess... Ohmahgosh!! eek By the way... whee Your siggy is so increadibly hot!!!!!! lol!! :]<3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:59 pm
I've been trying to start up an Rp, and have it approved and opened. However, I have gotten exactly ZERO people starting up on it. It is called, "A Wide Round World." (Yes, 'tis a cruddy name. I'm hoping that I can think of something better.) It is a Fantasy Yaoi Rp. And don't worry about details. Just look at the front. It's been there for about a month or two. sweatdrop

Any ideas of how to bring more people into it? I'd rather not have to bluntly advertise for it...  

Kakra

Mairu Jivasu DF

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:09 pm
Hmm, I'll look into it!! 3nodding I can't really think of any other way... Just... advertise it... lol. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:01 pm
XxemoxXxloverx
Hmm, I'll look into it!! 3nodding I can't really think of any other way... Just... advertise it... lol. sweatdrop

Well, what do you think?  

Kakra

samet riamn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:01 pm
Hello. I'm fairly new to the guild and am in dire sraights.

I really want to RP, but no one I find is interested in one on one or small group RPs.

I prefer to RP via aim...but if that's not possible, I'll go to your/a thread. I'm just poking about looking for any somewhat original and literate RPs. If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:43 pm
samet riamn
Hello. I'm fairly new to the guild and am in dire sraights.

I really want to RP, but no one I find is interested in one on one or small group RPs.

I prefer to RP via aim...but if that's not possible, I'll go to your/a thread. I'm just poking about looking for any somewhat original and literate RPs. If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

You could join my Rp. It has the stupid name of "A Wide Round World" Because I was stuck on a name at the time, and so far nobody has joined. If you don't mind, I would like it if you could join.  

Kakra

Kori_Jin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:15 pm
Mew! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:25 am
Me just stopping in and takin a look around <3  

Syntria
Crew

Black_the(last)dogstar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:19 pm
StrumpetEye
Whoever that person who suggested a Peter-Pan-like RP was, I love them forever. Oh Pan...<3

I RP here. In...well, in my one thread of joy, anyway.

Have you ever read Lost boys? It's adorable, and is based on Peter Pan only Yaoi-ized! I found it in Borders and almost died. In a good way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:21 am
I'm up for teh recruiting if needed :3  

K.Bishopp

pyronights

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:49 am
hi umm not sure if i have these right. im knew at form rping and im not sure where to began. please if u can help me im looking for a game to which i can play a gay boy and be the Uke im very open to anything and i dont mind being the bad guy. i would like to play off my character as a not so inccocent other worldly being that seems to have treats like that of a vamp and/or deamon. if u have a game or think i would fit in please pm me thank you for reading. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:09 am
Warning! Shameless roleplay plug!

Blood. War. Lust. Death. Madness. Deceit. Betrayal. Repentance.
Interested yet?

The Whim of Tyche
Will you bow before Fate?
Does Chance show you favor?

An ancient Greek/Persian roleplay that brings all the joys of war and love together

Cat Latin

kattorin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:18 pm
I noticed a few posts up someone mentioned that a person suggested a Peter Pan plot for an rp. I was just curious as to how many people would be interested in doing something similar. Like a retold fairy tale but kind of dark and gothic. I don't really have any ideas towards plots, but I always like the thought of retelling a fairy tale.
There are several different stories that could be done and its simple to turn them into an all male cast.

Personally, I like the thought of Snow White. What does everyone else think and what stories would you like to retell?  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff