Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:25 am
strawberryalice
Ittarius

Oh, I know. I need to start stocking up on tissues now. crying
But I looooove Amy and Rory, and watching season 4 again, I found that I rather like Donna... And I love Captain Jack 4laugh
How about you?

SAME crying
I love Wilfred, Donna, Captain Jack, Amy and Rory, River, Reinette, and Elizabeth the Tenth. I also feel that Rose and Martha grew on me so I like them a lot too. Donna is the QUEEN of sass. Amy and Rory's relationship gives me FEELS. River and Eleven are my OTP. I have too many feelings about DW, honestly.
Do you have a favorite episode/s?

ACK! I forgot River, how could I forget River?! D: But YEESSS Amy and Rory are so... asdghfjds I can't even.
Yes! Some of my favorites are The Eleventh Hour, Vincent and the Doctor, Blink, and Midnight. 3nodding How about you?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:32 am
Ittarius

ACK! I forgot River, how could I forget River?! D: But YEESSS Amy and Rory are so... asdghfjds I can't even.
Yes! Some of my favorites are The Eleventh Hour, Vincent and the Doctor, Blink, and Midnight. 3nodding How about you?

Vincent and the Doctor is easily one of my favorites, if not THE ABSOLUTE favorite. I also love Let's Kill Hitler, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, The Wedding of River Song, Closing Time, A Good Man Goes to War, and The Eleventh Hour are some of my faves. Also, I totally forgot to mention that I love Craig.  

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:36 am
strawberryalice
Ittarius

Vincent and the Doctor is easily one of my favorites, if not THE ABSOLUTE favorite. I also love Let's Kill Hitler, Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, The Wedding of River Song, Closing Time, A Good Man Goes to War, and The Eleventh Hour are some of my faves. Also, I totally forgot to mention that I love Craig.

Ooohhh! The Lodger is another episode that I love.
Have you heard of the band Chameleon Circuit? They do a song about that episode. Enjoy emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:25 am
strawberryalice
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice

User Image
Sounds interesting.
Cool I love it when people suggest music to listen to.
Watching live stream.
Tea Party by Keri
It would mostly likely will be a song by Plumb,Evanescence,or EarlyRise.

I love that song by kerli. Also, Evanescence is just one of my absolute favorite bands. I saw that you joined in! biggrin I love discovering new music too.

Sweet.
Awesome. cool
Yeah sadly I had to leave because I gotta go get some sleep soon.
It's awesome.
What's your favorite song by Evanescence?

Awwww good night. That's a toughie. I think my most favorite is probably Whisper or Your Star. Her voice is just gorgeous and powerful.

Good Morning.
I know that's why I asked. ^w^
Nice choices.
I agree most think it's depressing music which it isn't at least her song has meaning behind them.  

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:44 am
Ittarius
Have you heard of the band Chameleon Circuit? They do a song about that episode. Enjoy emotion_awesome

I love that episode too! OMG I haven't heard of them but I'll definitely check them out now. -goes to watch link-
I love bands that do themed stuff, like Harry and the Potters.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:47 am
Kitty of Music

Good Morning.
I know that's why I asked. ^w^
Nice choices.
I agree most think it's depressing music which it isn't at least her song has meaning behind them.

I also really love Good Enough, Eternal, Lies, Haunted, and Imaginary. I think people don't really listen to the lyrics. Some of them are about her sister that died, but most of them have other meanings behind them. Which ones are your favorites?  

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:54 am
strawberryalice

I also really love Good Enough, Eternal, Lies, Haunted, and Imaginary. I think people don't really listen to the lyrics. Some of them are about her sister that died, but most of them have other meanings behind them. Which ones are your favorites?

Cool I like your choices even some of them I must listen to when I get the chance.

I agree maybe they do but then they get the wrong idea perhaps?
I never knew she had a sister poor thing at least she didn't let her sister's memory fade away.
Bring me to life,Haunted,Imaginary,Your Star,My immortal,My last breath,Going under,and her version of Sally's song of course.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:22 am
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice

Cool I like your choices even some of them I must listen to when I get the chance.

I agree maybe they do but then they get the wrong idea perhaps?
I never knew she had a sister poor thing at least she didn't let her sister's memory fade away.
Bring me to life,Haunted,Imaginary,Your Star,My immortal,My last breath,Going under,and her version of Sally's song of course.
I LOVE LOVE her version of Sally's Song. Going Under is a fave too. Yeah, I always could tell which songs were about her sister. It's really tragic. I used to read those sleeves that come in the CDs, and I'm pretty sure that's where I found out. If not, it was in an article or something.  

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:58 am
strawberryalice

She just brings it out so well.
Now that's pretty cool.
That tragic huh?
At least she focuses some of her songs on her sister most artists would only focus like one song on a deceased relative.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 pm
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice

Now that's pretty cool.
That tragic huh?
At least she focuses some of her songs on her sister most artists would only focus like one song on a deceased relative.

Exactly. even though my siblings and I don't talk much or see each other much, I would be devastated if I lost them. So I would think it very tragic. She's made a life for herself, so I'm happy for her. Totally.  

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:49 pm
strawberryalice
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice

Now that's pretty cool.
That tragic huh?

Exactly. even though my siblings and I don't talk much or see each other much, I would be devastated if I lost them. So I would think it very tragic. She's made a life for herself, so I'm happy for her. Totally.

I know right.
Believe me I've lost a sibling before but that was when we're babies.
Agreed.
She shows that you can stay strong no matter what life throws at you.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:36 pm
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice

Now that's pretty cool.
That tragic huh?

I know right.
Believe me I've lost a sibling before but that was when we're babies.
Agreed.
She shows that you can stay strong no matter what life throws at you.

Oh wow! Like, not to creep you out, but same. I was supposed to have a twin, but it died before we were born. Maybe that's why I sometimes feel like I'm missing something. My Immortal and Missing You were two of the songs that I know for a fact were written for her sister. I agree. heart  

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:08 pm
strawberryalice
Ittarius

I love that episode too! OMG I haven't heard of them but I'll definitely check them out now. -goes to watch link-
I love bands that do themed stuff, like Harry and the Potters.

Did you like it? biggrin I rather enjoy those fellows.
Harry and the Potters?! Why have I never heard of this? I love Harry Potter! I'm actually currently in the middle of a marathon with my mom, haha. We watched the first three movies today and we're gonna watch the rest tomorrow. What else are weekends for? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:29 pm
Ittarius

Harry and the Potters?! Why have I never heard of this? I love Harry Potter! I'm actually currently in the middle of a marathon with my mom, haha. We watched the first three movies today and we're gonna watch the rest tomorrow. What else are weekends for? XD

I did, very much so! OMG HARRY POTTER IS MY LIFE. Have you heard of the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie? Also, Listen to Stick It To Dolores (it's my favorite song by them). Also, I think there's also Draco and the Malfoys. Harry and the Potters are AMAZING though. I need to do an HP marathon. And I totally agree. c:  

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:12 pm
strawberryalice
Ittarius

I did, very much so! OMG HARRY POTTER IS MY LIFE. Have you heard of the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them movie? Also, Listen to Stick It To Dolores (it's my favorite song by them). Also, I think there's also Draco and the Malfoys. Harry and the Potters are AMAZING though. I need to do an HP marathon. And I totally agree. c:

I have! I'm curious how that's gonna turn out. But I have to say, I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED THAT WE'RE GETTING MORE HP OMG! I really need to re-read the books. I've started to several times. I've read the first one about 5 times but I've only managed to get past the second once despite having started it a bunch of times. It's one of those ones that I love while I'm reading it, but when I think about it, I don't like it nearly as much and it makes me not want to read it. Blah.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff