Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 💇💅Avatar Talk!
What was your "n00b" avatar on Gaia? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia?
  2012+
View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:31 pm
I keep two gogh reeds in my inventory at all times JUST in case. XD It's one of my favourite items.

I hate the the old items don't mesh with the new. I wish more than anything that they'd update the colours of the old ones or something because some of them are great items in crap colours that don't match.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:36 pm
xx I met my fate xx
I still always had my peasant gloves.

LOL! I still use my peasant gloves too! They are pretty much the best fingerless gloves Gaia has XD  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 pm
xx I met my fate xx

I hate the the old items don't mesh with the new. I wish more than anything that they'd update the colours of the old ones or something because some of them are great items in crap colours that don't match.

They do, you just got to try really, really, hard to match them up. The peasant gloves for instance match everything.

EVERYTHING. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:44 pm
Pegasaurus Rex

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pretty much like this

6,663 gold

not much to choose from in 2004  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:23 pm
xena91388
xx I met my fate xx

They do, you just got to try really, really, hard to match them up. The peasant gloves for instance match everything.

EVERYTHING. eek

That's true. I still wear those nearly nonstop.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:25 pm
xena91388
xx I met my fate xx
I still always had my peasant gloves.

LOL! I still use my peasant gloves too! They are pretty much the best fingerless gloves Gaia has XD

There's a petition to release recolors and Lanzer was like "Uh...no. They're too old..." and it's like "Well...the 03 MC's weren't too old to re-release since you were making money off of them...and recolour just to try and save face.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:35 pm
Kitalpha Hart

Jigsaw was my best friend. Played it continually, probably had that avatar within two weeks, among other embarrassing ones that I refuse to show
I like Jigsaw, a lot of fun ou o

Oh, come on! You gotta show us those avatars, too. 3nodding

I liked word bump a lot. I did Jigsaw sometimes, but it was always the same puzzle, hahaha. I was always so excited when I saw I'd get a bonus item, too.

Then pinball came out and I played that ALL THE TIME.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:53 pm
Pwnder
Pegasaurus Rex

Pretty much like this

6,663 gold

<3 So n00b. I love it!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 pm
Madame Xiva

LOL...I know! I must have had a thing for gold swirly stuff because I loved the swirls in Hermes and in Biancamella. But that pink taffy hair? :cringe:

I had a Gogh Reed much later in my Gaia life, but I never wore it. I bought and sold it at least twenty times or more. Finally I stopped buying the dang thing because I would admire it on other avis, but when I bought it, it never looked the same. Like me wearing a Tyra Banks dress. rofl

XD!! I used that hair whenever I wanted to dress like an old lady.

I guess only work for some people. Like that HoC leg mod item? I can't remember what it's called, but I could never work it into a decent looking avatar. So I sold it. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:56 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
Pwnder
Pegasaurus Rex

Pretty much like this

6,663 gold

<3 So n00b. I love it!

I'm not ashamed to say that I've bought SEVERAL of the n00b outfits in this thread to wear in the very near future. They're adorable! heart heart  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:58 pm
xx I met my fate xx
I keep two gogh reeds in my inventory at all times JUST in case. XD It's one of my favourite items.

I hope they do another Gold Shop grab-bag recolor thing soon. That would help a lot. They chose a few weird items last time though. The eye patch? I mean, come on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:02 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
xx I met my fate xx

I hope they do another Gold Shop grab-bag recolor thing soon. That would help a lot. They chose a few weird items last time though. The eye patch? I mean, come on.

It's a popular item but mostly it's easy to recolour. The way it's shaded means that they literally just have to change the balance. It took them less than five seconds to do that. The wings too. The other sets were harder though.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 am
Pegasaurus Rex
Kitalpha Hart

Jigsaw was my best friend. Played it continually, probably had that avatar within two weeks, among other embarrassing ones that I refuse to show
I like Jigsaw, a lot of fun ou o

Oh, come on! You gotta show us those avatars, too. 3nodding

I liked word bump a lot. I did Jigsaw sometimes, but it was always the same puzzle, hahaha. I was always so excited when I saw I'd get a bonus item, too.

Then pinball came out and I played that ALL THE TIME.
NO. emotion_donotwant

Never got into that

My friend is addicted to Pinball  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:26 am
Madame Xiva
Pegasaurus Rex
Pwnder
Pegasaurus Rex

Pretty much like this

6,663 gold

<3 So n00b. I love it!

I'm not ashamed to say that I've bought SEVERAL of the n00b outfits in this thread to wear in the very near future. They're adorable! heart heart

Hey man, I like to think I had style. Everthing I'm wearing matches so I coordinated right?  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:13 pm
Pwnder
Madame Xiva
Pegasaurus Rex
Pwnder
Pegasaurus Rex

Pretty much like this

6,663 gold

<3 So n00b. I love it!

Hey man, I like to think I had style. Everthing I'm wearing matches so I coordinated right?

EXACTLY! Another reason I love it. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing it. Like you're looking in the mirror. smile  
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff