• Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:02 pm
Dota-chan
MadSam123
Dota-chan
frozen_water
MadSam123
Boom! Busting out the look for the cause! biggrin Whoever said you can't make decent avis using gold shot items should back up and walk away! I even managed to bring lil Meowsi out too seeing as he was a freebee!
I had no idea that item was a freebie! I must have missed it! :c

I thought it came with a bundle and was a "freebie" with the bundle. I never got into those, though.

It was a Christmas freebie. I've never bought a bundle in my life, I got this one out of the advent calendar I think it was. I know it was free because I have a fond remembering of people praising gaia for giving us an affordable cat with I Am pose for free.

I just remember it being part of a bundle. When did it happen during Christmas? o.O I don't even recall that ever being there...and I'm there for these events....that's so strange.

But I got it for free O.o At Christmas, by Gaia. Like I said, I've never bought a bundle so I wouldn't of gotten him from one.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:05 pm
MadSam123
Dota-chan
MadSam123
Dota-chan
frozen_water
MadSam123
Boom! Busting out the look for the cause! biggrin Whoever said you can't make decent avis using gold shot items should back up and walk away! I even managed to bring lil Meowsi out too seeing as he was a freebee!
I had no idea that item was a freebie! I must have missed it! :c

I thought it came with a bundle and was a "freebie" with the bundle. I never got into those, though.

It was a Christmas freebie. I've never bought a bundle in my life, I got this one out of the advent calendar I think it was. I know it was free because I have a fond remembering of people praising gaia for giving us an affordable cat with I Am pose for free.

I just remember it being part of a bundle. When did it happen during Christmas? o.O I don't even recall that ever being there...and I'm there for these events....that's so strange.

But I got it for free O.o At Christmas, by Gaia. Like I said, I've never bought a bundle so I wouldn't of gotten him from one.

I'm not fussing at you...I'm curious about when this happened since I would've liked to get one when that did. Maybe a poster gifted it to you? When you get an anonymous gift, Rina will usually be the one to send you a PM about it.

With how expensive the cats here are, Ace Meow was always quite easy to buy. You didn't need to get a bundle to get him. He's still on the MP if you'd like to take a look for yourself.

Either way, you didn't spend that money and it isn't one of the highly popular cats out there. ^^

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:11 pm
I want to go pure gold, I really do but I like the crying look for my avatar. It's the perfect "broken heart" that shows how badly Gaia has hurt me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:17 pm
Dota-chan
MadSam123
Dota-chan
MadSam123
Dota-chan

I'm not fussing at you...I'm curious about when this happened since I would've liked to get one when that did. Maybe a poster gifted it to you? When you get an anonymous gift, Rina will usually be the one to send you a PM about it.

With how expensive the cats here are, Ace Meow was always quite easy to buy. You didn't need to get a bundle to get him. He's still on the MP if you'd like to take a look for yourself.

Either way, you didn't spend that money and it isn't one of the highly popular cats out there. ^^

No no he wasn't a gift from an anon o-o I got him as a 'Reward Granted: Ace Meow' thing like how you get most, if not all freebies. I know I got him at Christmas but it wasn't by an anon.

I'm gonna have to go look this up now e.e Time to go through my posts.

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:27 pm
Dota-chan

Either way, you didn't spend that money and it isn't one of the highly popular cats out there. ^^]

It was a Christmas freebie, I got one too. I don't quite remember which Christmas it was but it was fairly recent, within the past three years.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:29 pm
xena91388
Dota-chan

Either way, you didn't spend that money and it isn't one of the highly popular cats out there. ^^]

It was a Christmas freebie, I got one too. I don't quite remember which Christmas it was but it was fairly recent, within the past three years.

I haven't found where that was. o.O I'm surprised I missed out on that! I just see that it was found in a bundle but I haven't found anywhere as to when it was given as a freebie. *is quite jealous now* D:

I hate being out of the loop! GAH! D: Thank you.

Dota-chan

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kaiserin Kai

Mythical Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:53 pm
These are too big, I just got my siggy disabled. I'm sure they're fine if they're the only thing there, but for those of us who want other things down there too, they are too big in file size.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:40 am
Kaiserin Kai
These are too big, I just got my siggy disabled. I'm sure they're fine if they're the only thing there, but for those of us who want other things down there too, they are too big in file size.
I'm assuming you're talking about the banners?

The ones in this thread are just some of the options we have, directly below the banners I'm displaying I have linked to another thread that contains several banners that are just static images.

But from the looks of your siggy you already found your way there! c:  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:47 am
Ah junk, why do the signs keep going up?
Can I pay someone in tickets and tokens? Or all of my inks or something? I just have never asked for anything for free, and I would rather it be an exchange. emotion_0A0

[EDIT] Ahhh. emotion_hug
But I would still like to give the person who gifted me the sign something in return. Just you know, the offer is out there. I literally DO NOT use my bugs, alchemy items, inks, or anything. ;A;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:02 am
Adding the third one down got my signature disabled due to the file size limit.
It was 500,000 bytes over the file size limit.
Please remove the animated banners, although they look pretty they'll result in your sig being disabled by an omni-moderator.
I see it on some peoples signatures still, and I'm just warning you.
I *only* had that image in my signature and nothing else. That ALONE will get your sig removed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I checked the animated banners file size and indeed it was 692 KB - 592,000 bytes over the limit.  

Rubeus Emperor

Dedicated Risk-Taker

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50

Akuyi

Fluffy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:18 am
You can do pretty good avatars with gold shop items. :>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:27 am
Rubeus Emperor
Adding the third one down got my signature disabled due to the file size limit.
It was 500,000 bytes over the file size limit.
Please remove the animated banners, although they look pretty they'll result in your sig being disabled by an omni-moderator.
I see it on some peoples signatures still, and I'm just warning you.
I *only* had that image in my signature and nothing else. That ALONE will get your sig removed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I checked the animated banners file size and indeed it was 692 KB - 592,000 bytes over the limit.
I did check on this last night, I'm working on making smaller byte size banners right now, they'll be posted later this evening. c:

(I'll leave the code up for the other ones in a separate tab so people can still use them, just not for siggys).  

frozen_water

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100

knife fight mouse

Fashionable Raccoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:25 am

Sup gaiz, I made it to the party.

Man, these sharks are bleeding me dry.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:02 pm
Madame Xiva
Wonderful thread!! Thank you for posting this!

Why not have the S.O.S. sign be our icon. S.O.S. standing for Save Our Site. Thought it was catchy and could get the word known if the sign is promoted in that way.  

Neseroth

Brainy Cultist

10,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers