Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Killed by the Fall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:23 pm
I'd have to say it's a tie between D.N.Angel, Gundam Wing, and Naruto.

In D.N.Angel it's very obvious that Satoshi has a thing for Daisuke, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.
Gundam Wing... If I were to say every reason this is slashy it would take me hours...
In Naruto Sasuke and Naruto accualy kiss and later on in the episodes there is a large abundance of fluff between the two.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:59 am
Renee the Rabid Squirrel

rofl

As for Yugioh...

"You KNOW how I feel about Yugi Moutou!" -Seto, to Mokuba after the little guy tells him that he asked Yugi for help. Seto isn't so impressed.

"Let's mate right now!"
"Okay!" - Joey and Yugi, who are connecting their digital pets together to get them to mate. xd

I prefer the dubs little comments such as. "Bow at your master's feet!" Oh yeah Jou, that SUCH a normal dream about Kaiba. *sarcasm* That Kaiba dream would have so gotten wet if Jounouchi didn't wake up. XD

And let's not forget Pegasus's "Wonderful Threesome" Comment. X#3.

Riosin

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:09 am
Rio Ri
Renee the Rabid Squirrel

rofl

As for Yugioh...

"You KNOW how I feel about Yugi Moutou!" -Seto, to Mokuba after the little guy tells him that he asked Yugi for help. Seto isn't so impressed.

"Let's mate right now!"
"Okay!" - Joey and Yugi, who are connecting their digital pets together to get them to mate. xd

I prefer the dubs little comments such as. "Bow at your master's feet!" Oh yeah Jou, that SUCH a normal dream about Kaiba. *sarcasm* That Kaiba dream would have so gotten wet if Jounouchi didn't wake up. XD

And let's not forget Pegasus's "Wonderful Threesome" Comment. X#3.

Yes! They're already gay as all hell in sub/manga, but the dub likes to take it to new heights.

What have we learned to day kiddies? That's right, Jounouchi's into S&M!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:08 pm
Sometimes I wonder if the dubbers did it on purpose to attract more viewers. Once I got a TV again, I watched -every- YGO ep on saturday mornings just to hear what they would have to say. Like when Yugi is leaning over weakend!Yami holding his hands, and Yami's like "I feel my strength returning...I forgot the power of the bond I share with Yugi"

3nodding yup yup, I live for that kind of thing.  

Machina_Mage

I SO VERY----- I

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:06 pm
deffinately Prince of Tennis!! Inukai! Inukai!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

popopbubblegum

blackandwhiterainbows

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:55 pm
yep, yaoi is good, but i agree with Rio Ri.
TWINCEST IS BAD.

...so anyway..i agree with everybody else.

my theory?

...that there are tons of yaoi fanimators who create incredibly yaoi suggestive non-BL animes, JUST to CONFUSE us fangirls.

and they get us so frustrated when the guys don't end up together.

...evil fanimators.

--->i personally love Gensai Yaoi Slash Things.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:57 pm
yaoi!
yay!

hahahaha!~

--->is obviously an insane rabid fangirl on a quest for world domination...

YAOI is LOVE!!!!!  

blackandwhiterainbows

blackandwhiterainbows

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:58 pm
anybody know some non-BL anime stuffs that fanfiction people just FORCE upon each other, even though they're so obviously not for each other?

i don't know any...probly cause i don't really care.

...never mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:03 pm
Uoo.... that I've seen?
Saiyuki, DN Angel, YuGiOh, Fruits Basket, Yu Yu Hakusho (where Hiei and Kurama actually were supposed to have something going on in the anime) and Yami no Matsuei. But, I don't see how Yami no Matsuei isn't shonen-ai. I mean, I consider it to be.
I must get my hands on Weiss Kurez and Gundam Wing. D: I've been wanting to see those for a long time.
Bah, I think all dubs are horrible. Bad voice actors and even worse scripts. Some of the lines Funimation puts in, especially, just make the characters seem even more queer. :/

Nefalkarx

11Color

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:22 pm
I have to say it too, Tennis no Oujisama/Prince of Tennis. >///< Even the seiyuus are saying that their relationships in the series are even closer than friendships. Kondou-san (Oishi) and Hiroyuki-san (Eiji) for example often talk about the "love that the Golden Pair shares" and the "love between Oishi and Eiji".. I really hope that Konomi-sensei would someday decide to officially make it BL, because it really is just one step away from it~. ☆

And I also have to agree about Saiyuki -- I wonder why Minekura-san didn't make Saiyuki officially BL too, seeing how most of her other works are official BL. o.O I like it anyway. ☆

.. something that I don't think anyone else has said yet, are Tantei Gakuen Q and Meitantei Conan. One of my friends joked that the "Q" should actually be short for "Queer", since Kyuu and Ryuu get pretty intimate in it.. sleeping in the same bed and all.. /// Maybe it's just me about Conan, though.. but Kaitou Kid and Hatori really seem to like Shinichi. o.o It would never be official BL, though, but it gives some ideas.. ☆

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:13 am
Oh my. Don't get me started. I can turn anything into a yaoi...And I do mean ANYTHING.  

Amaya_Dean

Iciak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:25 am
Prince of Tennis, what else. Take a look at the newest PoT merchandise - it's gayer than original BL stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:04 am
Iciak
Prince of Tennis, what else. Take a look at the newest PoT merchandise - it's gayer than original BL stuff...
? Can you send me a link or put up a pic? Now I'm curious. XD  

Kitsune-chi

Iciak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:07 pm
Kitsune-chi
Iciak
? Can you send me a link or put up a pic? Now I'm curious. XD

I was talking about the general trend rather than anything in particular, but let me think... Have you seen any of the bromides? They scream yaoi, often featuring two guys clinging to eachother, this way or another. No-one would believe the characters come from a *shonen* manga. xD;

Sample cards  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces