Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Vocalo Host Club (Closed with VincentAndrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:33 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki backed away slowly from Luki. A-Ah no its fine I wont come in then. I-I will just go home and cook rice for my dinner She said still backing away from Luki and bumped into Gumo's chest.

Gumo pushed her towards the resturant.There were really no need to talk.Actions speak loader than words right.Len and Rinto followed along encuraging her to go in.Its alright Tasuki Luki will pay for you thats just how he shows love,by looking threatening!Len patted Tasuki's shoulder.Yeah Lenny is right dont listen to luki,inside hes a nice ,caring individual.Len laughed and whispered.thats a load of crap.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:39 am
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki was a little surprised by the push Gumo gave her and she stopped at the door and looked back at the twins. A-Alright... She said before opening the door's and went into the restaurant. She gasped at how big it was and fancy it was as well. Big flower arrangements were places around the room and silverware was real silver. Hey over here! Mikuo called out and waved tot hem where their table was.  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:13 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki was a little surprised by the push Gumo gave her and she stopped at the door and looked back at the twins. A-Alright... She said before opening the door's and went into the restaurant. She gasped at how big it was and fancy it was as well. Big flower arrangements were places around the room and silverware was real silver. Hey over here! Mikuo called out and waved tot hem where their table was.

Gumo continued to push Tasuki to the table.The twins followed behind him.They get to the table and Gumo lets go of Tasuki and allows him to sit down.No words needed for this because really talking is so overrated.Anyway moving on to the twins.Lenlooked to Tasuki.So how does it feel to be in this kind of place suki-kun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:13 pm
VincentAndrew98

I feel more out of place then I did at school.... Tatsuki said as she sat down and sunk into her seat a bit. Well when you sit like that of course the hell you are. Meito said before drinking some water. Meito don't put him down like that. You are fine so don't worry about it alright? Mikuo said with a smile.  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 am
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

I feel more out of place then I did at school.... Tatsuki said as she sat down and sunk into her seat a bit. Well when you sit like that of course the hell you are. Meito said before drinking some water. Meito don't put him down like that. You are fine so don't worry about it alright? Mikuo said with a smile.

Len leaned over to tasuki to whisper in his ear.Dont worry Suki-kun hes just jelly.Rinto chuckled because lens whisper is pretty loud.Gumo petted tasuki's head.Thats his way of saying tasuki is perfectly fine.No use in wasting your breath if you can just show what you're thinking.

(sorry about the wait)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:09 am
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki giggled a little at Len and blushed slightly as Gumo patted her head. And you are going to nothing but a flat pancake Len... Meito said with a glare then looked at Tatsuki. You giggle like a girl you know.

(Its alright ^^)  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:56 am
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki giggled a little at Len and blushed slightly as Gumo patted her head. And you are going to nothing but a flat pancake Len... Meito said with a glare then looked at Tatsuki. You giggle like a girl you know.

(Its alright ^^)

Len stuck his tounge out at Meito.Rinto chuckled and nodded in agreement to Meito's statement about Tasuki's laugh.You really do sound like a girl,maybe one day we can dress you like a girl for the club..Lenny shook his head.Why wait for the club when we can go to the shops beside here!

Gumo looked at his spoon.he examined it.It was so shiny.They must have used a new dish soap to clean with.He smelled it.Smells like roses.he feels the need to ask but he wont because hes pretty sure he's right.He puts the spoon down.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 pm
VincentAndrew98
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

(Its alright ^^)

Len stuck his tounge out at Meito.Rinto chuckled and nodded in agreement to Meito's statement about Tasuki's laugh.You really do sound like a girl,maybe one day we can dress you like a girl for the club..Lenny shook his head.Why wait for the club when we can go to the shops beside here!

Gumo looked at his spoon.he examined it.It was so shiny.They must have used a new dish soap to clean with.He smelled it.Smells like roses.he feels the need to ask but he wont because hes pretty sure he's right.He puts the spoon down.

Tatasuki blinked. Well I giggled like a girl because- She started but a waiter came over to take there order. I will take the leek soup please. Miku said with a smile. I feel like having pasta today...So I will have the ravoli Meito said before drinking some of his water.

(lol I love Gumo XD)  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:12 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

(Its alright ^^)

Tatasuki blinked. Well I giggled like a girl because- She started but a waiter came over to take there order. I will take the leek soup please. Miku said with a smile. I feel like having pasta today...So I will have the ravoli Meito said before drinking some of his water.

(lol I love Gumo XD)

Len tilted his head.Im feeling sushi today how about what ever is your sushi of the day.Rinto put his figure to his chin.ummm i want steak with the baked potato.Gumo looked at the menu one more time.I want the strawberry flaw.Gumo likes sweets because sweets are wonderful.

(lol ik i even laugh at gumo him and his spoon XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:19 pm
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki looked at the menu then looked at Luki. I better get something cheep seeing Luki-sempi is paying She thought then looked athrew the menu. I-Its all cost so much! She thought as her face went paled. She could see Luki now with the demons behind him. I-I will just have water...

( Me too! So far I love Gumo the most.)  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:25 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki looked at the menu then looked at Luki. I better get something cheep seeing Luki-sempi is paying She thought then looked athrew the menu. I-Its all cost so much! She thought as her face went paled. She could see Luki now with the demons behind him. I-I will just have water...

len and rinto leaned on to tasuki.NOOO suki-kun get something to eat!we arent going to starve you!dont be afraid of luki,hes loaded anyway!
Gumo patted Tasuki's back in encouragement to get something to eat.Luki sighed.Get whatever you like Tasuki.

(i totally forgot about Luki i was so focused on Gumo)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:32 pm
VincentAndrew98
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

len and rinto leaned on to tasuki.NOOO suki-kun get something to eat!we arent going to starve you!dont be afraid of luki,hes loaded anyway!
Gumo patted Tasuki's back in encouragement to get something to eat.Luki sighed.Get whatever you like Tasuki.

Tatsuki blushed a little and nodded. I-I will just get a salad... She said with a slight nod. Now look what you did Luki you scared the poor poor boy. Meito snickered.

(lol XD)  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:53 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Tatsuki blushed a little and nodded. I-I will just get a salad... She said with a slight nod. Now look what you did Luki you scared the poor poor boy. Meito snickered.

(lol XD)

luki shruggedI said he could get whatever he wanted.

len hugs Tasuki.Its okay suki-kun ill protect you from the big bad luki!rinto pulled len off.lenny give the guy some air.

Gumo thought about that sentence awhile.'Air.Air?hmmmm he'll need air.but can you really lose air by hugging?maybe the bigger you are the more air you'l make a person lose if you hug them.ill have to make sure not to hug anyone.but i like hugs.hmmm i guess smaller people will just have to give me hugs.' and thats what went through gumo's head.

(he says nothing but he doesnt need to because hes gumo)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:04 pm
VincentAndrew98

Im not really scared of Luki-sempi but thank you any way's Len-sempi. Tatsuki said with a smile.
A while later the food came and the waiter placed there food infront of them. Tatsuki looked at the food amazed. Its been so long that she has seen real food on a plate and not in plastic or Styrofoam. She took a small bite but then they turned into large bites and soon there was no salad left in her bowl. Tatsuki-san I see you really like Salad. Mukio laghed a little. Tatsuki blushed slightly then looked at the other's food. it all looked so good...Meito noticed Tatsuki and pulled his plate away. Hey poor boy stop eye balling my food!

(Aw Gumo!~ *Hugs*)  

tokyoloverTM

PrinceofClutteredJelly

Crystal Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:18 pm
tokyoloverTM
VincentAndrew98

Im not really scared of Luki-sempi but thank you any way's Len-sempi. Tatsuki said with a smile.
A while later the food came and the waiter placed there food infront of them. Tatsuki looked at the food amazed. Its been so long that she has seen real food on a plate and not in plastic or Styrofoam. She took a small bite but then they turned into large bites and soon there was no salad left in her bowl. Tatsuki-san I see you really like Salad. Mukio laghed a little. Tatsuki blushed slightly then looked at the other's food. it all looked so good...Meito noticed Tatsuki and pulled his plate away. Hey poor boy stop eye balling my food!

(Aw Gumo!~ *Hugs*)

len stuck his tounge out at Meito.you're such a bullly meito!here suki-kun have some of my sushi!len puts some of his sushi on Tasuki's plate.rinto cuts his steak into pieces and puts some on Tasuki's plate.here you go Tasuki,try some of my steak.Luki got up to go to the restroom.I will be right back.

Gumo noticed how hungry Tasuki looked to he scooped some of his flaw on a spoon,turn tasuki's head towards him and shoved the flaw in his mouth.'Dont want the sushi or steak sauce to get on it.'

(gumo:*doesnt hug back but think about hugging back* lol he doesnt want you to lose air XD)  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff