Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The 'Bad' Pairings...tun tun TUN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh boy does the maddness ever end!?
  Nope xD
View Results

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Foxy Grampa
Tuxedo Douche
Ohwhere do I start? xD;

Tsuzuki x Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei.. Only because I loathe Hisoka.. And Tsuzuki is so waaay cuter as an uke. xD;

Tatsumi x Watari from Yami no Matsuei.. I don't see them as a couple at all. o_o;; Watari's always giddy and stuffs.. Tatsumi is so uptight.. I like him with Tsuzuki, better, anyway. xD;

..come to think of it.. Anyone x Hisoka is pretty bad.. -hates on Hisoka- xD;;;

Anyone other than Muraki x Oriya from Yami no Matsuei.. AKAY. Muraki is the only one for Oreeeeo. .___. heart

These are all my own personal opinions, though. xD; heart

I'm sure there are more.. I'm just too lazy to remember them. 8D~
You and your biases. >wwww> Even I had better reasons for not pairing Hisoka up with anyone. xDDD I can't remember what they are though, I was in quite a ranty mood when I named the reasons... .w.

-dances-

I WILL NEVAR BE NOT-BIASED WHEN IT COMES TO PAIRINGS. 8B heart

xDDD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:35 pm
Teh Dux0rz
Kitsune-chi
Ooooh, I have a good one. I've seen Osmosis Jones Yaoi once before. I mean, the movie sucked ENOUGH but to Yaoi-fy it...

Erugh.

If somebody out there, somewhere, likes Osmosis Jones Yaoi forgive me.

O__O;;;
...My goodness. I didn't even bring up the horrible slashes I've found in adultfanfiction.net!! xDDDDD

And that's a good one to look up next time I take a trip there! 8D IT WILL HURT IN ZEE MORNING.

Foxy Grampa

Foxy Grampa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:44 pm
Omfg people, get ready to cringe. <333

SkeletorxHe-man... or whoever He-man's alter ego is. The little femmy gay one. xDDD THe prince guy or whatev. >_>

TitoxOtto. YES. FROM ******** ROCKET POWER, OMFG. THAT WAS AWFUL.

MufasaxSimba... AS LIONS. NO s**t.

StanxKyle, from South Park. I was highly disturbed by this. But looking back at how seriously the fanfic was supposed to be, I LAUGH. Oh how I laugh.

DrewxStew, from the mother ******** Rugrats. My goodness... that was indeed... a ride. e---e

CorneilxBernie. WOW. JUST WOW. xDDDD

TuddrusselxLarry from Time Squad..... don't ask how it worked. PLEASE. DON'T ASK HOW IT WORKED. eek THE RUBBER........!

BrainyxClumsy from the Smurfs. I had a dirty joke to go along with this, but I'll keep it to myself.

EduardoxWilt from Foster's Home.... aheheheh. Along with the Time Squad one, I just looked at this last night. I'm still in the recovering stages. ._.;;

Mr. KrabsxSquidwardxSpongebob... I THINK I CRIED WITH THIS. ;---;

WHY DO I DO IT? ...It's just hat deep down, I am a machoist. e 3e Then again, I was forced into the sport... >nnn>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:13 am
Aerine Lillet
Hmm......come to think of it, I despise Riku/Sora....XD

Heresy! XD

Anyway, more pairings that weren't meant to be.

Brian X Stewie, Family Guy - MY EEEEYEEES!!11

Sam X Max, Freelance Police - Some artists need to have their pens confiscated.

Jamie X Adam, Myth Busters - And some writers need to have their keyboards confiscated as well.

crying  

[OMFG NARKI]

Alice Amelia Elliot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:33 am
The worst pairing had come from an Out-Of-A-Hat Challenge.

'The Whomping Willow x The Giant Squid'

And....!

Angel(y'know...vampire dude from some years ago?) x Spongebob X.x The key word here is...'absorbant'.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:06 pm
Muraki x Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei) - Ewww.. Tsuzuki should never do that to Hisoka.
Tatsumi x Tsuzuki (Yami no Matsuei) - Just not for me...
Jyou x Yamato (Digimon) - Well it's alright... just something I really don't perfer rather then hate.
Koushirou x Taichi (Digimon) - Well I understand it's cute, but it's just not me.
Ron x Draco (Harry Potter) - This one's just not me. Although I admit I have read a few, it's just so weird!
Snape x anyone not in his age group (Harry Potter) - Snape is not a rapist, and even if he was, I still wouldn't like it.
Hermione x Draco (Harry Potter) - So it's not yaoi, but ew. Please? What is this....
Dumbledore x Harry (Harry Potter) - That is just weird...
Dee x JJ (FAKE) - Dee is way to good to be with JJ
Kyo x Shinya (Dir en grey) - Have a thing with Kyo x Die XD
Kouru x Toshiya (Dir en grey) - Unless it's a whore thing when everyone is together, No.
Brock x Ash (Pokemon) - Always been a Brock x James kinda person...

Haha whoever said God/Jesus, wow... That would be, wow. Also I like incest, just depends who... I'm into the Elric brothers and the Weasley twins, yami yugi/yugi...

There are more pairing, just can't remember at the moment.

Flaming-Izumi

Crimson_Essence

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:11 pm
(FF7+ AC)
RenoxPalmer
CloudxBarret
RenoxKadaj
HojoxKadaj i'm sure theres a fic involving this with it at least implyed in it somewhere out there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:34 pm
Foxy Grampa

SkeletorxHe-man... or whoever He-man's alter ego is. The little femmy gay one. xDDD THe prince guy or whatev. >_>

StanxKyle, from South Park. I was highly disturbed by this. But looking back at how seriously the fanfic was supposed to be, I LAUGH. Oh how I laugh.

DrewxStew, from the mother ******** Rugrats. My goodness... that was indeed... a ride. e---e

TuddrusselxLarry from Time Squad..... don't ask how it worked. PLEASE. DON'T ASK HOW IT WORKED. eek THE RUBBER........!

BrainyxClumsy from the Smurfs. I had a dirty joke to go along with this, but I'll keep it to myself.

EduardoxWilt from Foster's Home.... aheheheh. Along with the Time Squad one, I just looked at this last night. I'm still in the recovering stages. ._.;;

WHY DO I DO IT? ...It's just hat deep down, I am a machoist. e 3e Then again, I was forced into the sport... >nnn>
O___________________O

Part of me wants to comfort you for being put through such terror.

Part of me wants to know why YOU PUT US THROUGH SUCH TERROR!

Or at least told us about it.

Kyahahahaa....  

Kitsune-chi

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:41 pm
Kitsune-chi
O___________________O

Kyahahahaa....

>__> <__<

It was partly my fault. >WWW>; 8D

AHH NIGHTS WHEN YOU'RE BORED AND HAVE MSN AND ADULTFANFICTION.NET RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME. 8D;

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:46 pm
Narki
Come to think of it, Snake X Otakon (Metal Gear Solid) isn't a very good pairing either. Or Snake and the Ninja either for that matter. Or Solid and Liquid. Metal Gear wasn't built for slashing.

i actually like that first pairing but the one that really creeps me out is RaidenxSnake....ewww
Oh and VampxFortune's Dad(can't remember his name...)THEY WERE ACTUALLY TOGETHER TOO!!EWW....
for that matter Vampxanybody(and I like Vamp...just not with anyone cause he's all....creepy)
and The Sorrow/The Fear is weird too...i mean COME ON! The Sorrow's dead for crissakes(i cant stand the necro crap...the only ones who can get away with it are the YamiNoMatsuei people cause they're sorta dead...)  

ZIMG

Falling Falling Star

5,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:49 pm
Foxy Grampa
AND ED ISN'T THAT CUTE. e-e
Wanna say that again, ma'am? O_O+ *points to sig*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:52 pm
Foxy Grampa

*dies laughing* Oh, God! I'm not kidding! When I read this, I was laughing so hard I actually cried. For real!  

Falling Falling Star

5,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:00 pm
Whats so wrong with twincest!? I LOVE Twincest XD

I don't really have any pairing that I don't like... So yeah XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:24 pm
Tuxedo Douche
Kitsune-chi
O___________________O

Kyahahahaa....

>__> <__<

It was partly my fault. >WWW>; 8D

AHH NIGHTS WHEN YOU'RE BORED AND HAVE MSN AND ADULTFANFICTION.NET RUNNING AT THE SAME TIME. 8D;
MOST OF THE COUPLES I NAMED, SHE FOUND. SHE ******** FOUND THE *WORST* SEX FANFICS INVOLVING THEM. EVER.

Minus two that I found while deciding to take a romp around adultff.net. ._.;;; ... And read. I almost upchucked at a lot of parts.

Honestly, it's pretty funny most of the time. o_o;;;; Sick and funny. Almost like watching South Park or something like that, but with more cringing moments. gonk

Foxy Grampa

Foxy Grampa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:26 pm
Ureshii-Chihiro
Foxy Grampa
AND ED ISN'T THAT CUTE. e-e
Wanna say that again, ma'am? O_O+ *points to sig*
WELL, HE'S OLDER THERE. e-e

>nnn> It's not offense to anyone who likes him, but.. he's not that cute to me. xD;; Then again, never got into the series all that much. @w@;

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff