Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
The Hunt: Egypt Airport (Angela vs Jared) CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:40 pm
User Image
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

She checked her watch. No, they didn't have time for doughnuts, especially since the other team had gotten a head start. They'd have to do with what they had.

no time. make a sob story about being lost but make sure he doesnt take us to the police station. this could be tricky

She almost felt bad for whomever was going to be the one pleding (most likely Ivy but that was yet to be decided) but then she realized that everyone would have to pull their part and this wasn't even that difficult.

She smiled at Ivy reassuringly. Indicating with her head that she should just go do it. The best fake performances were always the ones that weren't rehearsed, anyway. The cop was young looking anyway, so a few eyebrow flutters and doe eyes should do the trick. She turned her phone to the GPS, figuring out how long it would take them to get to their destination from the airport.

itll take us about 40 minutes. we probably should leave now or as soon as possible. everyone look miserable c;

She giggled a bit at the last part, but then quickly sobered up, looking solemn for dramatic effect. She winked at her team, hoping that maybe they'd get lucky with the cop because they desperately needed a ride.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
                    ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
User Image

Egypt :: Cairo Airport

Team Jared

Ready

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 am
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: The Airport, Team Angela
○Wearing: RedLess
○Feeling: You know what- No

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona nodded at the small boy, pushing her coverup and bandages in her bag.. She always carried them. Cover up and Bandages was more usefull then just covering up wounds and faults in your skin.. It hid scars, which is what Sona was going for. The albino was quiet, but never quiet alone. Her arms covered in scars, which was the reason she always had a jacket or the bandages. She would lie and say they were just accidents or some kind of birthmark she didn't like. The smaller brunette smiled at her, whispering a thanks. Sona felt warm and smiled, patting his head like an older sister. Although, she was ignorant to acting like such, being the younger one.

Sonas eyebrow twitched as her phone pinged more and more with messages between the group. With a sigh, she took it out and read through all the messages once more. Where were they?
Clue One. Sonas mind reminded her, thankfully. Reading over the longest one of the group, Sona sighed in relief. Good, someone had a plausible story! The whole Cancer-Dear-Friend one was so over used, at least, to Sona. She watched as more popped up in reply. Thank god people actually saw what she did. But why was it the two kids she didnt know? God, people are so weird...

" Wow Emeric. I have to agree. If one plan fails, we have the other. Erich is correct.. we should save the more serious injuries and disease for later in the game. When we actually have to be desperate... and Erich, I'm fairly certain none of us are very fond of eachother... Well most of us anyway/."

Sona replied, slipping her phone inside her sleeve. Really, she just wanted the game over with. Sona absent minded started poking and scratching at her wrists. Little by little going through her bandages and chipping off pieces of skin as she went.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

Out of Lead

Jennyss729

Eloquent Melodies

x_Reflective Memories_x

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:06 am
User Image
Source

шнєяє: Cairo Airport
шно: Team Angela
тноυgнтs: Guys seriously you're all being immature

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Victoria glanced at the incoming messages and sighed."We're never gonna get anywhere if we keep screwing around," she muttered. She didn't want the other team to get a head start, that was for sure. Emeric's story was perfect though. She glanced the case in her hand; if necessary she certainly could check to see if Achmed had tossed a hypnosis drug in there, but that wasn't too likely. Maybe they could carjack a vehicle later; she suspected at least two team members had experience with that. Then again, she wasn't entirely sure any of them knew how to drive, but the one time she'd almost been caught while on a run was back in Chicago, and she'd gotten away from the police with a stolen Maserati. It couldn't be that hard to try again.

She sent out another text (why where they all texting and not talking? Vi probably started it, but she figured it was mostly so the other team wouldn't overhear):

Lᴇᴛ's ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ. Bᴀᴇʟғɪʀᴇ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀɪᴛʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀ sʜᴏᴛ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ. Sᴍᴏᴋᴇ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ *ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ*.

She huffed and tapped at the case. She was getting a bit annoyed at how easily set off Sona was; she was like one of Bea's ultra-sensitive bombs that exploded at the slightest touch. Clearly the girl had a problem with more than one person on the team, Vi probably included, but if Sona had a problem she could take it up with Vi personally later. Frankly, Sona concerned Vi a little, but if she hadn't caught wind of the cases then Vi would be fine. She shook her head and watched her phone for responses from the others; she was getting too off-topic again.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

[Bell-chan]
Eloquent Melodies
Out Of Lead
x_Reflective Memories_x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:48 am
User Image вeαтrιce 'вeα' wιllιαмѕ~~'ƒιяєcяαcкєя'

Raspberry*Monster

3, 2, 1
Make the signal and stick out your tongue
Raise your middle finger and you're in perfect form!

--------

"Hmm~"Bea shrugged a little, glancing at her other teammates. Why exactly were they all texting, anyway? They could just talk to eachother, it was a lot easier then pushing a bunch of buttons.

ʟᴏʟ ᴋ

Her fingers were still a bit awkward with using the touch screen. She had never used such a nice phone before, so it was rather hard. Honestly, she was more worried about not dropping the phone then her idea getting shot down. Bea already knew it was melodramatic.

The sophmore rolled her eyes as she watched the texts roll in, whispering to herself a
"Shhshshsh!" In slight aggravation. Everybody was talking so fast that her keyboard was beginning to freeze a little!

Ohgod she really hoped she didn't break it.

ʟᴏʟ ᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴇᴛ ᴀsɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪғs ᴄʜɪʟʟ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ωᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ sᴛᴀʙʙɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ :

ᴀɴʏωᴀʏs ʟᴇᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ sᴏᴜʀ─ᴄᴀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʙ ᴀɴʏʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴏʟ

Bea was too lazy to add her enthusiastic set of exclamation points and smiley faces. She took a moment to silently appreciate how mild she sounded. It was super cool!!!

I do want to do it, and I am trying
Who here is my ally?
I don't know!

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:56 am
User Image

wнere ι aм: Egypt
wнo ι'м wιтн: Team Jared
wнaт ι'м тнιnĸιng: ((SHORT POSTTT))

Hopper glanced up in distress, face contorting into a 'why this' expression at Ivy's comment. "Haaah?! Why me? You're obviously more suited for the job!" The young inventor exclaimed, ignoring his phone for a moment to huff in Ivy's direction. Really, what was up with this girl? It was like comparing a boquet to a garbage bag! It was pretty obvious what the choice was!

He was about to add more when he glanced down at his phone, giving a little sigh.
yeαн oĸ leт'ѕ jυѕт ɢo вeғore тeαм αɴɢelα ɢeтѕ тнeιr wιтѕ αвoυт тнeм or wнαтever

Hopper didn't even need to bother looking miserable. He was already fairly irritated from the the fact that Ivy had been planning on volunteering him -- did she really hate him that much?

There were waves of distress practically rolling off him.

"Wish I was much more masculine
Maybe then I could learn to swim
Like 'fourteen miles away'"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:20 pm
User Image εɾïсh ṃøøɾε --~--ÿεαɾ 10 // "hαχ"

I don't need that kind of real thing;
it feels like I'm lost in the labyrinth

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Pushing the boy seemed to be harder than it looked. The kid dragged his feet. Giving up at the feel of more vibrations on his hip, he sighed. Pulling the dang smartphone out of his pocket, he replied hastily.

мy voтe'ѕ ғor вaelғιre. ι тнιnĸ ιт'll вe тнe мoѕт ѕυcceѕѕғυl. now, leт'ѕ geт ғυcĸιng goιng - тoday plѕ?

Seriously, was it too much to ask his team to get moving? This was the first clue. It wasn't that hard. A taxi to the Sphinx, and then the next clue would likely have them in a knot again. Besides, Erich was willing to put up with Sona, Emeric and Bea for this trip. The only one he was a little apprehensive about was Vi - they had never gotten along, and Erich truthfully didn't want a hell of a lot to do with her. She seemed to have her own impatient agenda anyway.

"Baelfire, you ready for a show?" Erich said under his breath. He hoped the rest of the team would just let the kid go for it.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

I will survive and just stay alive;
I enjoy being alone, the isolation is not always so bad.

source

Chayssi

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:30 am
User ImageEmeric Baron // Year 9 -- Team Angela // βąelfire
"If music be the food of love, play on..."
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric felt Erich pushing him towards the curb and smiled as he dragged his feet, making it harder for him to be pushed. He pulled out his phone to look at the texts when Erich had stopped pushing him. He nodded at Erich as he began to walk on his own. "I'm going for it guys, if that's alright," Emeric said out loud and started his act.

He rubbed his head in exhaustion as he reach the driver and held his arms close to him body.
"Hey there, umm...this is kind of awkward... Emeric gave a nervous laugh and ran a shaking hand through his hair, "See that group of kids over there? Believe it or not, those are my friends. They'll probably deny it right now but it's true," He laughed a little harder than be for and looked as someone had just stabbed him afterwards; clutching his sides as he gave a wounded smile. He was pretty good at playing the "wounded bird" act.

" Well, I'll get to the whole sap story, I guess. You see, I've been hospitalized for numerous incidents over the past couple of months and my friends said "Hey Bae', if you don't die on us, we'll take you to Egypt". Egypt is number one on my "Places to Visit" list so, here we are. They bought the tickets and rooms but, here's where you come in..."
Emeric paused to inhale, which sounded wheezy and made him cough a little,

"May you please give us a ride to the Great Sphinx of Giza? I love my friends but they can be a little forgetful. They didn't bring money for a ride..."

Emeric looked over at his team, over to the driver, then down at his feet.

If this didn't work, Emeric didn't know what would.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
♫But if I could, I'd make silence be the world's music and let it fuel me...♫  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:14 am
User Image
Ͼʟαυɗє Pєӌtrєʟʟ10βєαt|| Team Jared
≺There's a difference between loneliness and being alone/
I move to the
beat of my own drum...

Claude smiled at Hopper,"No, I'm not God. I've just watched too many movies to come here and not bring some form of protection. I have some mace too, for any humans trying to come at me." Claude had to bring some form of protection since his sword was a little too obvious of a weapon, even if it was locked in the sheath.

Claude watched the texts come in as Erich's team seemed to be progressing while they were at a stand still.
I mean Team Angela... Ah, I blame these pills. Making my brain all fuzzy. Like a caffine-hungry teddy bea-- NOPE. NO.
Claude was internally screaming. The pills seemed to be affecting him in an interesting way. Regardless, they had to get a move on.

Getting Zella's text, he smiled then exerted his best miserable appearance; but it seemed Hopper had him beat for the award for the most miserable.

alright lets get this show on the road. he better have airconditioning. >.>

Claude looked over at Ivy and gave a wink and a small smile. He figured she could get this officer to give them a ride quite easily just by saying please a lot. But, heck Hopper was right: the guy looked like he did not want to be there. Any one of them could probably provide the poor man with a reason to get away.

...Why be so secluded from others when I can have fun/
Loneliness is a void I can't run from.≻

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:50 pm
𝓢ℴ𝓃𝒶 𝓘𝓂𝒾𝓉𝓀ℯ ○ 𝓢𝒾𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓢𝓂ℴ𝓀ℯ ○ 11
○Where & With: The Airport, Team Angela
○Wearing: RedLess
○Feeling: You know what- No

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You're always on display
For everyone to watch and learn from,
Don't you know by now,
You can't turn back
Because this road is all you'll ever have.....!

Sona began to get irritated with Black Rose. She really did not have a fondness of the girl, and having her buttons pushed by her just made the albino want to slap her to the floor. Did no one know their place in this area? Obviously not... It pissed her off. Keeping her mouth shut, Sona stood by Erich as Emeric walked away. She wanted to get her supplies, get their clues done and get home. She had heard what happened after she left, making her upset that she had not stayed with Vi and Rory. It could have been worse, yes. But it still pissed her off to no end knowing that Vi couldn't protect herself! In her head, Sona discussed with herself to calm the ******** down and just get to work.

" ....What in the bloody hell is a sour cat, Bea?... You know what, nevermind.. Let us let Emeric do his thing, and hopefully we shall work this out. Once we get to the Sphinx, maybe then we can stock up on our supplies. "

Sona replied, in utter confusion of their metaphors and idioms. Her icy blue eyes danced over to the boy, clad in his scars. He was shakily speaking with the driver. So comfortable with being used as a tool...

.....And it's obvious that you're dying, dying.
Just living proof that the camera's lying.
And oh oh open wide, 'cause this is your night.
So smile, 'cause you'll go out in style.
You'll go out in style.

Out of Lead

Jennyss729

Eloquent Melodies

x_Reflective Memories_x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:29 pm
CLOSED FOR NOW  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500