Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Your all going to Hell! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you beleave in Hell?
  Yes
  No
  An eternity of Pergatorial GOLD for me...(pole whore option)
View Results

Suicidal_Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:19 am
hell hm.. now heres a interesing subject Oo
"is hell real?" well i dont really think anyone knows for sure...
(well at least no one whos alive Oo)
there have been people with the near death expearinces(no i cant spell that) you probley heard of the light at the end of the tunnel thing
well there have been some people that have seen fire &,as some explaned it, demons Oo
but thats about as close to proveing if it is real as we have really gotin ...
the bible doesnt really say flat out
"hell is real your going to it if your bad"
i think the consecpt of hell is basicly the worst thing a person can/cant think up ... where its a real place or a state of mind
i dont think anyone will know till they die sweatdrop (up lifting eh?)
i personally dont have a complete bleveing in hell but i do beleve in an after life ...it wound be way sad if there wasnt one oo"  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:25 am
Yes, i have been told that on occasion. It tends to make me laugh. I neither believe in hell. It is a fiction based place to scare children to be good.

TheVampireRivven

Dark_Rose_Of_The_Night

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:11 am
yakusugy
i for one see it as an "iffy" subject...in a way i belive in it and in a way i don't...like night1 said...but i am a christian, even tho i am, i still am not sure..but i see it as a quest...if its real its real if its no its not..we just have to wait and see...i realy don't care...
Same here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:43 pm
the way i see it, everyone's going to hell, just what version of it?  

hfdhgsdfgsf

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:51 pm
Yes, Ive been told that a few times and no, im not afraid of going to hell.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:37 am
moongoyal
so then if we create our own personal hells...how can anyone "save" us from it?

I agree that we create our own hell. Considering this you save yourself from it or let your friends, family, etc. help you out. It's a matter of how you feel and if you still want to live.  

Angel Bruja

SunshyAlone

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:25 pm
This is a very interesting topic.
My friends and I have theory. Now, we're all Christians, and we go to a Catholic school, but we have minds of our own and we question the teachings.
Anyway, e think that the life we live now IS hell. I mean, supposedly the worse you live your life, the more likely it is that you'lll end up in hell, right? Well, if you think about it, the worse you lve your life, the worse your life gets. "Repenting" could just be a way of sying "Turn your life around, get sober, get clean, apologize to your father that you haven't spoken to in ten years" sorta things. Anybody else get what I'm saying?

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I REALLY HATE THAT.
You dont eve know where your going ot end up so why to people clam to tell you that.
Oh i know why...BECAUSE YOUR NOT LIKE THEM, ANOTHER COPY.
Its just a stupid thing to get people to agree to you.
If your different then your going to be hearing that forever but its better to be different then to be another carbon copy of socitiy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mime+Suicide

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:37 pm
Hell.

It's stupid.

Incredibly.

People have already said it; it doesn't exist in the Bible and it's just a ploy to scare kids into being good.

"JOHNNY IF YOU DON'T TAKE OUT THE TRASH YER GOIN' TO HELL!!" "OMG HELL?!?! I'LL TAKE IT OUT RIGHT AWAY MOM!!!"

Honestly.

It's just another example of the Church trying to control the masses and what they think.

I despise it.

When people tell me I'm going to go to Hell, I want to smack them. Do they KNOW Hell exists? Do they even know how stupid they sound, just spewing the Church's garbage?

It makes me sick.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:54 pm
I don't believe I've ever been told that O_o  

perrenthezombie

anime_freak777

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:23 pm
I don't beliveve in Hell. By chance if it's real, I know I won't be alone. I'll have my friends.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:25 pm
HELL hum brim stone and fire, and torched , or heaven where all you do is PHASE God day in and day out, HUM nether sound that appetizing if you ask me... But I do think they are real, at least I want to think that it is real, but there is a part of me that thinks There's no heaven nor hell. Whatever you did before your death, those who die will go to the same place. All humans are equal as for death. It acorus to me that this is a little bit weird that I believe in such places but that a part of me thinks this as well, but I truly believe that there are people that truly deserve to die and burn because of the sins that have done, but i also think that if you are genraly a good person you will go to some sort of heven, I can't believe in a God that would condem a good person to hell just because they where not religuse enough, I mean now and days you cant beleive religon any ways with som much taken out of the bible, and the genral cruption of it all, that is my vew though..  

The_Forth

Servant of Soubi

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:43 pm
I've been told that before. Usually, it's just my friends joking with me. Occasionally I get some nutty christ-fantatic telling me that I'm going to burn in Hell. I don't let it get to me that much. The first few times it hurts, but after that it's nothing. I don't believe in Hell, and the freak that's screaming that I'm going to Hell should take a second and examine their own lives. I never saw it written in the bible that you would get a better spot in Heaven if you condemn the rest of us. These people just have issues.

It hurts the most though, when people who know you and care for you say that. They only do it because they don't want you to go to Hell and they care for you, but it cuts so deep.

Everyone makes their own decisions and mistakes, and I leave mine up to me, not fear of the afterlife. I live NOW. And I want to be myself. And part of being me is not minding what these people say. We all die, so don't let it worry you.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:41 pm
yes once in awile but i do get told that.
once i got told to go back were i belong...IN HELL!  

FireFarie54

The Rose of Demise

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:59 pm
I have been told that if I don`t start to follow Jesus and bathe in his holy light, I will be cast into the shadows of hell. Usually I laugh (which makes them mad) and walk away. More than anything, I am told go to hell.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff