Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Zerlandar Academy: Art School Ropleplay (Accepting!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join my roleplay?
  :D Yes!
  :D Gold!
View Results

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:44 pm
Thought that I'd be
Sad without you XXXX

Kyung Mi

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kyung Mi glanced around the crowd of students. The two with the paintbrushes were certainly out of the question, she reasoned. That left either Lupita or Natasha. She glanced back and forth between the two girls. I don't really mind mess, She thought, But I'm worried that it might get on my camera... She took in a deep breath.
"I do not speak English fluent; does anyone understand any Korean?" she inquired.
Lupita shrugged. To be honest, Lupita didn't mind rooming on her own or with someone from another group. Since she was so sociable, she didn't think there would be any room mate she couldn't get along with. "Sorry, senorita." She chirped. "I only speak English y español. And I don't think Natasha knows any Korean, am I right?" Lupita cocked her head quizzically. "But you're pretty good at English, mi amorsita. I think you'll be fine, no matter who you room with."
Upon hearing Aaron's answer, Rain blushed bright red and stammered out a thanks. Thank goodness, Rain thought. That was easier than I had expected. "Okay," He smiled, tugging on his sleeves. "Which room should we take?"
╔═..════════════════╗
{OutOfCharacter: }

╚════════════════..═╝

I'm laughing harder XXXX

StrayKit

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:22 pm
Aaron looked over at Kyung Mi and smiled slightly, "Lupita's right, you speak English pretty well as it is. If you don't know who you want to room with yet, you might be able to just get a room now and have someone join in later. I think it works that way." he paused and rubbed the back of his head. He couldn't be certain about that but he was sure some people did that. Every year before he'd found someone to room with so he didn't have the hang up but it could happen, "If Natasha and Lupita don't room together you can always stay with one of them if you don't mind a bit of a mess. Then again I think most of the students here tend to be a bit messy in one way or another." he knew painters were, and cooks, and anyone working with clay, and a few photographers. Charcoal was another messy one of course, he'd ruined a number of shirts that way in the past.

He turned back to Rain and looked up at the building, "Well, I don't know how much space is taken up yet. I will say that one of the lower levels would probably be best if we can get away with it. Less of a hassle hauling supplies in and out of the building if you aren't on the upper floors." Aaron reasoned. He remembered his second year was on one of the top floors and that had been an adventure. Just getting canvas up and down or large drawing pads was a pain, not including any extra supplies that couldn't fit in a backpack. He looked back at the boy and smiled, "So unless you have a preference, I'd suggest the first through the third floor. After that, we just find one that's open and available really."

XBlueStarGirl

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

StrayKit

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:34 pm
The Paint Ninja glanced at each other, nodded, and ran in the direction of the dorms, Hiko tossing his brush down the stairs and rolling down to make things simpler for him. If they filled up fast, then they needed to get there pronto. Sneaking around at night would be easier with a first floor dorm. No climbing to do or any of that mess. They were part of a mob, but Ayako used her brush to shove her way through to the front, where she ran ahead and found an empty room. She leaned her brush in the doorway, carefully jamming it while she explored it. Hiko, she knew, would come at his own pace, behind the crowd. He tended to be nicer about things, and he probably had a bruise or two from rolling. She had slid down the railing to get there, the brush balanced on her shoulders.

((Lol, Paint Ninja are acrobatic ou o))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:42 pm
Natasha sighed mentally as the song she had been murmuring ended its lyrics, jumping when the male with the paintbrush threw it down the stairs and rolled down, the female sliding down the railing. She felt envy at the girl. She had tried to learn that trick long before the academy, and had never gotten it. "That...is awesome." She whispered.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:24 pm
Lupita turned to Natasha. "You wanna room with Kyung Mi here? She's nice as long as her camera isn't damaged." Lupita winked and wrapped her arm around Kyung Mi's shoulder.
"Okay. Natasha, you room with me?"
Rain smiled and internally congratulated himself on his accomplishment. "Um, let's try and see if any rooms are open on the first floor, and if not, we can check the second floor?" Rain intended the sentence to be a statement, but his nervous habit with inflection turned it into a question. Oh well. He glanced down at the stairs, which were filling with people, and cringed slightly as he thought of the boy rolling down the stairs before. I didn't see him reach the bottom, he thought. I hope he didn't get stepped on. Rain started for the stairs, shyly gesturing for Aaron to follow him.
StrayKit

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:05 am
"{Nice room.}" Hiko said, unjamming the brush with his. First floor made it easy for sneaking around. Behind him, he heard a staff member grunt, and turned to see two small bags hit the ground by the door. He checked them, finding both uniforms, and some wall scrolls in one, the uniforms and dry spilled paint in the other. Yes, their bags had come, and as usual, Ayako had poured paint into his. He brought them in and tossed hers into the brighter room, while he took the slightly darker and somewhat smaller one.
"{Aaah! My scrolls!}" Ayako ran to her bag, grinning, wandered the dorm room, using a sticker on the string the held the scrolls to stick them up onto the walls. As soon as all of the, were up, she got her brush from the door, the crowd having died out somewhat. "{Y'know what we forgot? Our back braces.}"
"{Paint and braces. Yes, the braces will be handy.}" Hiko found a sheaf of paper and a pencil, and he sat by the table, where he quickly drew lines that would mean no sense to anyone outside their clan. He updated the clan on what was going on, how he was homesick already, especially with technology all over, what they were requesting already, as well as a few other things. In the end, the scribbles filled the entire page, and almost looked like a drawing. Ayako ha found an envelope, and he folded the letter, lacing it in, sealing it, and putting the address of the sole modern thing of their clan on it: the mailbox.
"{What else did you ask for?}"
"{Candles, stuff from home, just things to make this blank room a bit more like home. Did you see what they call beds?}"
She snorted. {"Please tell me you requested our futons.}"
"{Yes. And paint, candles, our braces...a lot of side things to make this more like home. Your scrolls are a good start.}" Ayako beamed at the praise before going back to her room, where she started messing with the light switch. "{Ugly light, prefer candles.}" she managed to blow out the light. "{Inferior.}" she grinned, now that her room would be dark when it was supposed to be. No electronics, like that camera.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:17 am
"I already have a third floor dorm room, since they let me come in the day before, especially with my pottery stuff. Nice view, too. C'mon." She trotted down the stairs, and making sure the Korean was with her, went to the dorm, far behind the crowd, and up to the third floor, where she was right next to the stairs. "Perks of being constantly late," she said, putting her hands behind her head, "they let me come in early, so I'm one of the few with first choice." She nudged the slightly ajar door open with her foot, and the common room had a potter's wheel with a large bag of clay on one side and shaping tools on the other filling a good amount of the free space. "Go ahead and take pictures of me working if you want. I don't mind." She already planned on making a clay camera, one of those full-blown digital SLRs, as a welcome present for the other girl. That would be fun.
She trotted into the closer of the two bedrooms. "Hmm..." She went out and into the other. "Window..." She trotted out of the room, out the sliding door, and onto the balcony. "Ooh, breeze." She was off in her own little world already, but she snapped back quickly. Coming back in, "You can choose which bedroom you want first."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:35 am
Aaron stare after the two paint ninja doing their rather acrobatic escape to go and find dorm rooms as quickly as possible and blinked. Well they were certainly excited, or wanted to get their room very quickly and very badly. At least they seemed to be in a better mood than earlier. Maybe. He looked back over at Rain and smiled before nodding, "Sure thing, let's head out!" he followed the younger boy and turned to walk backwards and waved, "See you guys around later!" he called. He hoped he'd be able to see them all again anyways, the whole group seemed like a nice bunch of people. Well, he already knew Lupita and Natasha were but it was nice to add more to the list. Aaron turned around and caught up to Rain again before heading into the building for the dorms. There were already some bags of possessions littering the halls with other students who started getting their things, the start of the school year had officially kicked off then.

A number of doors closer to the entrance seemed to be taken but he spotted one door that was closed and pushed it open. He poked his head inside and looked around, "Anyone home?" with no answer he pushed the door open further and smiled, "Well how about this one then, Rain? Not too far from the main doors, first floor, good view, actually further down the hall is a good thing. Less noise with people coming and going that way." he reasoned. He had to deal with that his first year and listening to the constant banging and yells from other students had been a bit distracting. Aaron slid his hands into his pockets and looked around the small but familiarly cozy space, "If this place is good for you we can let the front know and our things will be sent over. They should all be here around lunch or just after. Well if they don't get backed up."

WitchBabyWiggBat

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

StrayKit

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:22 am
Kyung Mi glanced around, taking in the potter's wheel, the clay and shaping tools, and the comfortable-looking, very worn couch in one corner. As she wandered through the two rooms, she noticed that there were no carpets, only worn wooden floors. I suppose that must be better, since it is an art school, and carpets could be quite inconvinient for some medias. Kyung Mi wondered if she could write to her parents and have them send a couple throw rugs for her room.
"I take this room, okay?" Kyung Mi said, entering the room that Natasha hadn't entered. She heard a knock on the doorframe of the common room, and dashed back out to the hallway to find a staff member holding two bags. She thanked the staff member and took the pale pink duffel bag with green stitching/
"Natasha, your bag!" She called as the staff member set down the other bag and lumbered down the hallway, pushing a large cart overflowing with luggage. Kyung Mi dragged her duffel bag into her new bedroom and unzipped it, pulling out a polaroid camera and a string of photos. She set the camera (and the digital camera she had hanging around her neck) on the dresser beside the bed. With the pale, green striped wallpaper and the nondescript bed and dresser, she supposed the room was supposed to have a sort of "blank canvas" feel, but to Kyung Mi it seemed somewhat coastal, like a room in a rented beach house. She opened the dresser and pulled two winter uniforms and another summer uniform out of her bag, then folded them neatly, winter uniforms on the right and summer uniform on the left. She removed her cameras from the top of the dresser and placed them in the top drawer as well, cushioned by her uniforms. She then slid the drawer shut and opened the second drawer, filling it with her street clothes-- lots of pastel skirts, shorts, and sweaters, and a couple of cute jumpers, along with a few formal dresses-- "just in case." She left her bag lying open next to the bed, deciding that she would finish unpacking once classes were out for the day. She pulled her schedule out of her pocket and dashed into the hallway, calling to Natasha with a smile, "I to go to class now. Good bye!" She fished a map out of the pink and white tote bag that she had slung over her shoulder and traced her finger over the rooms.
"Core class is first... freshman english?" She located the room number on the map and started down the hallway.
---
Rain nodded. "This room is good; okay," he said, pushing his hands into his pockets as well. He peeked around the door frame and took in the worn easy chairs and coffee table, the wooden floors, and the pale blue wallpaper before entering the dorm room. He smiled and wandered over to the two bedrooms. They both had beige, kind of bland beds and mismatched dressers and bed frames. The beds looked very comfortable, slightly overstuffed but still nice. Rain walked into the closer of the two bedrooms and sat on the bed. It was pillowy and soft, and her sank in, letting out a slightly startled cry as he fell backwards into the soft mattress. "So soft!" he exclaimed, letting out a giggle. He sat up and darted back to Aaron. "Can- can I take that room/" He stammered, a nervous yet excited grin on his lips.
---
Lupita sighed, now alone in the hallway. She walked down the hall to find Kyung Mi dashing in the other direction, probably off to her first period class. Lupita selected a room at random-- the third floor wasn't very full yet-- and wandered in. She pulled a piece of paper from her bag and scrawled "LUPITA'S ROOM" on the paper and taped it up on the front door before turning around and pulling out her schedule.
"AP Spanish, eh?" she mumbled, a smirk on her face. Easy A, she thought as she ambled down the hallway, heading towards the first class of the year.
StrayKit

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:32 pm
The two Paint Ninja glanced at each other. Classes seemed to be starting soon, by the way the overall surge of students were. Having the same schedule, Hiko looked at his. They had the freshman English. Shrugging slightly, Hiko left the room, closing the door, his brush in hand. He knew exactly how Ko-chan would leave, and that she didn't need the door.
Sure enough, as soon as he was outside, she was already out, having hopped out through the window. "{Fun. Easy, even with the brush. Will make exploration fun.}" she said, her brush resting casually on her shoulders. "{Good. English core class first.}" "{What are the chances that the toy girl is going to be there?}" "{And a warning for not wearing those rags? Very high."} the two ambled to the class, Hiko glancing at the map and schedule in his free hand as the two talked about the inferior cloth. They were willing to bet that paint would get stuck to that stuff, while theirs were made to be washed off easily.

((And the two aren't going to wear the uniforms yet, if ever. Should be fun.))  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:42 pm
"Oop!" Natasha zipped back into the common room, tripping over her feet in the process, and went to grab her bag before somebody decided to trample it. She hauled it into the the room her roommate hadn't taken and opened it up. "Oops, clay over everything. Again." She giggled then, pulling out her clothes, several of which were permanently stained with clay marks. The few clothes that weren't stained were on hangers like the rest, but in the plastic clothes bags, to protect the, from getting stained. As it was, the white dress she owned had its collar stained black from clay.
She took a small blob of clay as pink as the ones smeared across her cheeks and nose and stuck it to the doorframe. "They don't mind, my clay only ever seems to permanently stain my clothes." Looking around, she realized that Kyung Mi had already left. "Oh well, warn her later." She dotted the doorframe with the pink, and a quick glance indicated that she was starting with sophomore math. "Oh, dear." Leaving her bag of clothes, she ran out of the room, quickly slapping the top of the doorway into their dorm with clay as identification, and scrambled down the stairs. She would get her last bag in a few days, since it had been shipped yesterday and always took a few days. It was handy for hauling that heavier stuff up and down three floors, though.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:39 pm
(sorry! thought I replied in here already o.o; )

Aaron looked around the dorm room as Rain went to investigate the rooms. It was just the way he remembered it. Small sitting room, a nice view of the campus by the looks of it, he'd enjoy drawing that later. The lighting seemed good too, that was nice to know. He smiled slightly, "All that's left is for Katelyn to come and break the place in." he laughed to himself. Hopefully Rain wouldn't mind when the girl dropped by with surprise visits. The younger girl may try to get the other boy to come out with them too when Aaron took her to the park. He looked back down the hallway as Rain poked his head out and spoke, "Yeah go for it, pick whichever room you'd like and I'll just take the other." he said, walking down the hallway to see the other room. It was basic, the blue walls were new, he normally had white ones. Not that it mattered to him much, he'd put up a few posters he had brought along with something safe for the walls to make it feel more like home.

He nodded slightly to himself and opened the window there to air out the room a bit before walking back to the doorway at a squeaking sound of wheels. Aaron poked his head out and waved to the person unloading baggage, giving their names and shifting his bag for the trip, "Rain, your stuff is here if you wanna unpack a few things before class!" he called down the hallway. He dragged his own nearly overfilled travel bag down to his room and set it on the floor by the bed. He unzipped the bag and pulled out things to simply pile on the mattress first into their own little area piles to sort though. Clothing, a few books, bathroom supplies, a few books he enjoyed to set up. He pushed the now empty bag under his bed and dug around for his class schedule before skimming it as he headed for the door again, "Hey, Rain, I'll see you later, okay? I'm headed to my first class. Are you going to be able to find yours alright?" he asked, glancing up from reading his list.

WitchBabyWiggBat

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

StrayKit

WitchBabyWiggBat

Fashionable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:20 pm
((Lo siento, todos!!! I've been kind of busy.))
Kyung Mi stood outside of a classroom and consulted her schedule. "This is the right room...." She peeped her head just past the doorframe and glanced at the teacher that sat inside. It was, to her surprise, the same teacher that had handed out numbers at the beginning of the day. "Professor Lizette? This is freshman english?" Professor Lizotte nodded and brushed off her skirt as she stood before the class.
"My name is Professor Lizotte, thank you, and yes, this is the freshman english class. Please sit down; we're about to start class and it looks as though you're blocking the student behind you from entering." Stephanie Lizotte wrote the day's date in the top right corner of the whiteboard that was mounted on the wall before the class. Kyung Mi glanced behind her and saw A boy with floppy brown hair and a perpetual blush on his cheeks. It was Rain. Kyung Mi turned and hurried to an empty seat towards the front of the class, carefully avoiding any seats near the paintbrush-wielding students from earlier (Kyung Mi groaned internally. Not them, too...).
Rain blushed when he caught sight of Prof. Lizottte. Of course, he was always blushing, but his face darkened to an even deeper shade of red.
"Hello again, M-Madam Lizotte," he stammered sheepishly before taking a seat in the back of the classroom. A smile tugged at the corners of Prof. Lizotte's mouth, and she tried to maintain her composure, but she couldn't help but smile a little when she quickly replied, "That's Professor to you." Stephanie Lizotte shook her head and returned to her desk at the front of the room to pick up her clipboard. She began to take roll.
StrayKit

Kitalpha Hart

Serah of Silence

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:39 pm
"{She's here, wish she was in a different class.}" Ayako muttered, sitting in the back corner by the windows. Hiko shrugged, sitting at the desk next to hers. "{What are the chances that, being our clan, the people here will think our family name is 'peinto'?}"
She snorted. "{Clan name, not family. They'll think family, like a bunch of idiots.}" Hiko shrugged again, glancing at the two brushes that were lying on the ground by their feet. He wasn't about to let them get taken for some stupid tripping hazard reason.

((Peinto is paint in Japanese, and since the clan they come from is the Paint Ninja clan, it's reasonable.))  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:55 pm
She was already late. As usual. She nearly ran into the math teacher, who was closing the door, who merely shook his head and indicated that she sit at the only remaining seat, right up in front. Natasha blushed, once again making the pink clay stick out, and sat as directed, ready for the day. Still, she wondered how the new students would group up at lunch. She'd be sitting with other potters, the Korean might join them or a group of photographers. The two with the brushes would either be snapped up by the painters for the brushes, or shunned for the same reason. Had she forgotten anyone in the new group that had stuck out? She did not think so, taking a copy of the syllabus and handing the other copies behind her. Glancing up at the clock, she relaxed. Today would most likely be easy, just the rundown of the semester and maybe some class work.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff