Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
PAINTING CONTEST - Vehicles & Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:22 am
Asmondai
ArletaMagic
Vikki Keeler
ArletaMagic
DarkElf27
My wife just stole my Rhino, I think she's going to strip it down and enter that alongside her Penitent Engine. sweatdrop

I wondered how people knew >.>;;; You're tellin all my secrets.... you should be ashamed :O

Edit: I think I'm going to do an immolator instead of the Rhino. I have all the pieces for it, but DE and I have to sort out how to make the top piece of the immolator convertible for a Rhino. ><
But the immolator is a rhino, you just swap the immolator turret for a rhino turret.

I originally wanted the pieces to convert the Space Marine Rhino into a Sisters official rhino. That sprue is only available with the immolator, so I bought the immolator, and now need to figure out how to find more parts for the rhino. I want one of each =/

Seems Sister bitz are under some rocks atm,
most places I´ve checked are out-of-stock or don´t sell them. :/

I am sadly aware of the same knowledge. =/ Hard to get, and what is available is expensive. I'll have to go to the underground, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 am
ArletaMagic
Vikki Keeler
ArletaMagic
DarkElf27
My wife just stole my Rhino, I think she's going to strip it down and enter that alongside her Penitent Engine. sweatdrop

I wondered how people knew >.>;;; You're tellin all my secrets.... you should be ashamed :O

Edit: I think I'm going to do an immolator instead of the Rhino. I have all the pieces for it, but DE and I have to sort out how to make the top piece of the immolator convertible for a Rhino. ><
But the immolator is a rhino, you just swap the immolator turret for a rhino turret.

I originally wanted the pieces to convert the Space Marine Rhino into a Sisters official rhino. That sprue is only available with the immolator, so I bought the immolator, and now need to figure out how to find more parts for the rhino. I want one of each =/
Maybe if you ask Mel nice enough hell part with both of his.. ninja  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:08 am
Death Sharpie
Out of curiosity, can I enter my Khadoran Gun Carriage? It is technically a vehicle. Just a big carriage with guns all over it being pulled by horses.
It is a war engine, or whatever the terminology is that Warmahordes uses, so yes, it can be entered into this contest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:08 am
Vikki Keeler
ArletaMagic
Vikki Keeler
ArletaMagic
DarkElf27

For the right price, I doubt he can be a charity all the time. ninja  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:10 am
I wish I could throw down my Dreadnaught and my old Predator but I don't have a camera good enough to show off the detail anymore, I have pictures but I couldn't prove their mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:34 am
Okay, without Further Ado, The Penitent Engine. DE is next to me being exceedingly annoying as usual, but smile he took my pictures for me.

User Image

User Image

Still not sure if I'm doing another or not... We'll see what we have time for razz  

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:54 am
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Keeler
ArletaMagic
Vikki Keeler
ArletaMagic
DarkElf27

Yeah, That's precisely the way I'm thinking. Freebies aren't necessary ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 am
ArletaMagic
Lady Blodwynn
Vikki Keeler
ArletaMagic
Vikki Keeler

Yeah, That's precisely the way I'm thinking. Freebies aren't necessary ninja
Yessss, the right price. 3nodding  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:30 pm
Entries have been added to the first post. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 am
[quote="ArletaMagic"

Tell me, this base has come originaly with model, or thats Your job ?  

Wodzu

Aged Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:42 am
Wodzu
[quote="ArletaMagic"

Tell me, this base has come originaly with model, or thats Your job ?

It's not original to the model. This is an "aftermarket" resin base from Dark Art Miniatures, from their Tomb Base collection. The 60mm are new, but the Tomb Bases have a full range. I love them. My entire Army is based on these, and DE's Tallarn are going to be based on Dark Art's Desert Bases.

smile Klaus is an awesome sculptor razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:02 pm
ArletaMagic

They are looking awesome smile . I've seen nice base mad for dioramas - it also had 2 walls, it was looking like interior of rhino or something.  

Wodzu

Aged Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500

OmanisNocturnes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:03 am
Not my best photos which dont give them justice but they will have to do! First is a Razor Back of my blood angels and then a Death Company Dreadnought!

Razor
User Image

User Image

User Image

Dreadnought

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:51 am
OmanisNocturnes
First is a Baal Predator of my blood angels
Isnt that a razorback tho?  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

OmanisNocturnes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:08 pm
Vikki Keeler
OmanisNocturnes
First is a Baal Predator of my blood angels
Isnt that a razorback tho?
ummmm i knew that i totally knew that i just called it a Baal for dramatic effects sweatdrop  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff