Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:37 pm
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue

Yus, the more the merrier! xD I don't even think I spelt that correctly.. Oh well! For a while I wasn't sure what the limit was until a friend let me know. ^^ I'm glad it's quite high.

I have a couple that I go to. I'm not sure if they're super popular, but I like them.
~Cookie Cove: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/cookie-cove-over-20-text-only-pages-embrace-the-glow/t.81090397/
~Atlantis: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/atlantis-180-tanks-dice-contest/t.75644925/
~King's Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/king-awesome-s-epic-bg-thread-updated-2-23-13/t.81858177/

Yupperz. cat_3nodding

Awesome! Thanks biggrin I'll definitely have to play these ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:38 pm
Emo Pankakes
Best of luck!! <33

Thank you!  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 am
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue

Yus, the more the merrier! xD I don't even think I spelt that correctly.. Oh well! For a while I wasn't sure what the limit was until a friend let me know. ^^ I'm glad it's quite high.

I have a couple that I go to. I'm not sure if they're super popular, but I like them.
~Cookie Cove: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/cookie-cove-over-20-text-only-pages-embrace-the-glow/t.81090397/
~Atlantis: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/atlantis-180-tanks-dice-contest/t.75644925/
~King's Thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/king-awesome-s-epic-bg-thread-updated-2-23-13/t.81858177/

Yupperz. cat_3nodding

I went to all these links last night! They're awesome threads! biggrin Thanks! Grabbed a lot of tanks from all of those!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:23 pm
Aquatic_blue
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue

Yupperz. cat_3nodding

I went to all these links last night! They're awesome threads! biggrin Thanks! Grabbed a lot of tanks from all of those!

I think they're awesome threads too! There are so many tanks. ^_^ You're welcome, I was hoping I'd help a little. It's always good to have a few nice booty grab threads to go to! [:

So, how're you?
I'm good, just thinking about stuff.

I'm not sure if I've asked already, but do you play minecraft?

xKiklala

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:04 pm
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue

Yupperz. cat_3nodding

I think they're awesome threads too! There are so many tanks. ^_^ You're welcome, I was hoping I'd help a little. It's always good to have a few nice booty grab threads to go to! [:

So, how're you?

Yup! A lot of tanks in one place ^_^ it's awesome!

I'm doing alright. I'm thinking about stuff, too xD I think too much razz

No, I don't play Minecraft. My husband used to and I have a friend that does razz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:42 pm
Aquatic_blue
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue

Yupperz. cat_3nodding

So, how're you?

No, I don't play Minecraft. My husband used to and I have a friend that does razz

Yus. ^^

I'm glad you're alright. :3 I believe I think too much as well. I give myself headaches from thinking too hard. >w<

Ah, I play Minecraft with my brother. x3 I did quit for a while but I'm back to it now. xD

What's up? F:

xKiklala

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:44 pm
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue

Yupperz. cat_3nodding

So, how're you?

Yus. ^^

I'm glad you're alright. :3 I believe I think too much as well. I give myself headaches from thinking too hard. >w<

Ah, I play Minecraft with my brother. x3 I did quit for a while but I'm back to it now. xD

What's up? F:

Sometimes I think until my head hurts, but more often - I'll get depressed if I think too hard. Sometimes I think I need to learn to be more simple since when I get to thinking - it's usually about things that I can't fix like the past so I get depressed and upset because I cannot fix it. Although, in reality - I wouldn't go back even if I could because changing one thing in the past could change the future entirely. So I'm not even sure why I dwell on it so much.

That's awesome biggrin I've been playing Dragon Nest, which is always fun ^_^

I was looking at cheap, healthy recipes online for a while and I might run away from gaia to play Dragon Nest or something razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:35 am
Aquatic_blue

Hmm, it's understandable. I do that as well. My mind tends to explore a variety of things at once, so there's a bunch of these thoughts bombarding my main train of thought (whatever it is) and then I get frustrated because my mind won't shut up. >.< I think about silly things most probably don't think about... Um.. All of our different languages and how words became words that have meanings and all these different synonyms and the way we pronounce these words and how strange it is that one day we randomly came up with the alphabet and how to say those letters.. Something like that. xD >3<

^^

Mmm I've been mostly in my own little world, trying to block the outside negativity that seems to hover over me like a rain cloud.

xKiklala

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:26 pm
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue

Hmm, it's understandable. I do that as well. My mind tends to explore a variety of things at once, so there's a bunch of these thoughts bombarding my main train of thought (whatever it is) and then I get frustrated because my mind won't shut up. >.< I think about silly things most probably don't think about... Um.. All of our different languages and how words became words that have meanings and all these different synonyms and the way we pronounce these words and how strange it is that one day we randomly came up with the alphabet and how to say those letters.. Something like that. xD >3<

^^

Mmm I've been mostly in my own little world, trying to block the outside negativity that seems to hover over me like a rain cloud.

Ha ha, I don't think you're the only one that thinks about those things. I'm generally a past dweller. I can recall certain times where I was like in elementary school mostly and I would think, "Whoa! What am I speaking right now? I'm speaking English? I'm effortlessly speaking English? How? Other people can't speak English, but they have a language of their own." xD And I used to think of a certain word, let's say like, "Wonder." and I would think the word over and over in my mind until I questioned it like, "Wonder? Why is that word the way it is? Why isn't it something else?" xD So no, you aren't the only one. However, I don't do that as often these days, maybe once in a great while. My mind is generally on past and future and "what if's?" as well as other stresses. When I was a child and didn't have a lot of stresses, I thought about things that were a lot different than I did as an adult.

That's how I've been, too - in my own little world. I've been struggling in my own mind thinking about what I want to do for school. I'm annoyed at the college I had been attending and they mess up my stuff all the time and every semester I get good teachers when they're having their worst semester possible and end up in tears every day. I want to finish my degree, but don't want to go back. They are a big scam, really. They told me that I couldn't take a class I needed unless I took a reading class, which is ridiculous! I have to take reading in order to take science. Makes no sense. I have taken 3 higher level English courses and they still say I can't do that so I want to switch out. They've pushed my buttons far too many times. I'm thinking of trying to find an online community college that isn't here that will be more helpful and online classes may suit my needs at the moment better anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:57 pm
Aquatic_blue
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue

^^

Ha ha, I don't think you're the only one that thinks about those things. I'm generally a past dweller. I can recall certain times where I was like in elementary school mostly and I would think, "Whoa! What am I speaking right now? I'm speaking English? I'm effortlessly speaking English? How? Other people can't speak English, but they have a language of their own." xD And I used to think of a certain word, let's say like, "Wonder." and I would think the word over and over in my mind until I questioned it like, "Wonder? Why is that word the way it is? Why isn't it something else?" xD So no, you aren't the only one. However, I don't do that as often these days, maybe once in a great while. My mind is generally on past and future and "what if's?" as well as other stresses. When I was a child and didn't have a lot of stresses, I thought about things that were a lot different than I did as an adult.

That's how I've been, too - in my own little world. I've been struggling in my own mind thinking about what I want to do for school. I'm annoyed at the college I had been attending and they mess up my stuff all the time and every semester I get good teachers when they're having their worst semester possible and end up in tears every day. I want to finish my degree, but don't want to go back. They are a big scam, really. They told me that I couldn't take a class I needed unless I took a reading class, which is ridiculous! I have to take reading in order to take science. Makes no sense. I have taken 3 higher level English courses and they still say I can't do that so I want to switch out. They've pushed my buttons far too many times. I'm thinking of trying to find an online community college that isn't here that will be more helpful and online classes may suit my needs at the moment better anyway.

I'm glad I'm not just some freak that picks things apart mentally. x3 Yeah, as I've gotten older I think of other things but generally my mind is focused on my feelings or what my thoughts are on everything. I try not to dwell on the past, since it does no good, but occasionally I'll reminisce about being a child and it's simplicities. I'd never go back, there would be no point, but I do wish life could be much more simple right now. Everything is complicated and full of stresses, it can be annoying. I like being older though, I learn from different things and I can comprehend more complex subjects. I'm not saying a younger kid couldn't, but I'm sure you know what I'm getting at. xD I'm starting to over think what I'm saying so.. moving on!

That doesn't sound very good. I hope you find something that'll work for you and something that is much better. What they are saying doesn't make sense. You'll get there though! You'll finish your degree and be successful. cat_3nodding

xKiklala

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:58 am
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue
x-Kiklala-x
Aquatic_blue

^^

I'm glad I'm not just some freak that picks things apart mentally. x3 Yeah, as I've gotten older I think of other things but generally my mind is focused on my feelings or what my thoughts are on everything. I try not to dwell on the past, since it does no good, but occasionally I'll reminisce about being a child and it's simplicities. I'd never go back, there would be no point, but I do wish life could be much more simple right now. Everything is complicated and full of stresses, it can be annoying. I like being older though, I learn from different things and I can comprehend more complex subjects. I'm not saying a younger kid couldn't, but I'm sure you know what I'm getting at. xD I'm starting to over think what I'm saying so.. moving on!

That doesn't sound very good. I hope you find something that'll work for you and something that is much better. What they are saying doesn't make sense. You'll get there though! You'll finish your degree and be successful. cat_3nodding

Indeed, having a more simple, stress free life would be nice. I know stressing is rather pointless and tend to do it anyway, but I've been working on it and it'll take a while, but I'm sure I'll eventually get better at not stressing about things so easily smile the thing that I love about being an adult personally is not having to live with my parents xD to be able to go to bed when I would like to, get up when I would like to, and of course I have to be responsible and clean up around the house and all of that, but I don't have to ask everytime I want to go out somewhere - I can just go. razz

I may go back to the same college. I may take a class with a friend in the Fall semester to get back into things. So I could always try again and hope for better results and this time try not to listen to too many recommendations for great teachers >_< like, this one semester people told me to get this one teacher and I did and she made an example of me in front of her class because I didn't turn in all my assignments and said that I understood the penalties of turning them in late or not at all and I was fine with it because I ran out of time. She drove me crazy half the time and I didn't enjoy being in her classroom at all. Then, I had people to tell me to get this other great art instructor and I heard more than one person say that this teacher was great. I got into their class and things were fun and then a few weeks in, I'd come home in tears because I was so slow at the work and it took me forever to get it done. I had a rare good day, but the instructor made things miserable at times. He made a few embarrassing jokes to students, and I was one of them. I did not appreciate the sickening humor. I mean, humor is good, but teachers need to know when to draw the line between appropriate and not appropriate. That instructor crossed the line. I told someone who recommended him how he was acting and they were in disbelief and came into class with me and ended up leaving because they knew the teacher wasn't in a great mood and told me later that it's weird they changed like that. There were a few factors pointed out things that may have been wrong when I talked to the dean about it and said I could get through the semester and such. I got through and passed, but I wouldn't want to do that ever again in my life.

I tend to get such stressful semesters each time. Something always goes wrong >_< for whatever reason - it does. I think I'm getting close to being half way done and got most of the difficult stuff out of the way. If need be - I might take a science course perhaps from an online school - get the credit and transfer it to the school. Although, they are picky so I am not sure if it will work =/ I met this girl in one of my classes one semester that married and I think her husband moved because of his job and she had 60 credits from a college in another state, she moved here and wanted to continue schooling and the college said they couldn't transfer any of them! I thought that was ridiculous! They are so picky about accepting credits from other colleges. This poor girl had to start all over! If I were her, I would've transfered all those to an online school that would've accepted all or the majority of them.  
05. ✿ - - - Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff