Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Game Over
␛✉G a m e O v e r✉␡ - OPEN FOR POSTS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image

H P : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ | ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ :Mᴀɴᴀ
Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Linndarem, Galla- In a Tavern (not named)
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Edwin + Kefira
Eǫᴜɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ: Mediate Bow, Starter Bow & Arrow, 100 gold pieces
OCC: Ducks Sit and are joined by a pheasant.

User Image
                                          Flower more of watched the younger female that joined them wondering how such a small thing had her scars and lost an eye, or was the eye patch hiding something else? She wanted to know but almost felt like it was a touchy subject and as 'the entertainment' questions were not really something she wanted to provide. And how strong was this little person before us to think she actually would 'allow' them to go near the blonde resting at the table alone. Strange creatures they were, she would guess the girl was maybe 14 if not a day younger.

When asked a question Flower sipped at her drink to keep herself from saying something snarky and keep her tongue her own "Nothing that I am aware of yet" she lied she knew she had demon in her or at least that is what she had picked. Yet here she was still in a small fragile human body - it appeared to be fragile anyways- with nothing that marked as a demon. Which had been a great disappointment as she wanted horns or a tail just something that marked her as different. Green eyed blonde really was not different. "Maybe she knows something I do not?" She finally offered the question and soon was given a reply. So the leader was Kalasia... such different names.

When the silver haired girl looked and asked Edwin his question Flower smiled as it was something she would love to see if he would answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 am
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior
HP:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
MANA:▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Akumada raised an eyebrow when she said she was uneasy around here. "Yeah, I kinda know how you feel..." He said as he look over his shoulder to the street outside. "When your in crowds, you can't act how you want exactly." He said then smirked like a demon again. "If I had it my way I be imprisoned, or banded..." He said then his smile disappeared then looked back at the fox as she sat he watched her tail and ears twitched. He laughed a bit to himself as he saw how polite their 'guest' told them it's name. "The name's Akumada, and that's Shadow." He said introducing the the both him and his partner to the fox. He then leaned forwards he closed his eyes as he sorted threw with some the questions he wanted to ask. He then opened his eyes and looked at the fox. "How does this world feel...about demons?" He asked. "Seeing how what seems to be the regulars in this town don't like your kind, at least a little bit." He said explaining why he is asking. "I just want to know a little of the history of this world and relations of the popular races in it as well." He said with a smirk as he waited for her to answer.

Summery: Asking the leiko questions.
Equipped: Mercenary Sword and Demon Blood Armor
Weapons: 2
Gold Pieces: 1200
Items: 30

Blood and Metal
Perfect

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:24 pm
User ImageLeiko
Current Party - Akumada & Shadow - Linnarem, Galla▨

Leiko tilted her head from side to side trying to think about how to word her answer to his questions. "It isn't my kind they distaste it is my homeland they distaste and the fact I am from there" she explained with a small motion of her hand followed by a shrug "As for the demons. From what I hear it just depends on where you are at. Each race has a homeland that their race thrives while others it is hardly there. Humans are everywhere naturally as they breed faster than most races can... they also manage to live long. How I am not sure yet as they are rather weak creatures"

"As for history I am not the best at that. I grew up and was raised in Sarain, which is across the sea. Kalasia might know more but from what I know she knows what I know" Leiko was being honest as she talked with Akumada "We are the same age and for races, there are countless races from pure bloods to mix bloods."

When a waitress came by to refill their drinks Leiko cut a look over at the table she had been sitting at and then up at the waitress "Bring me a beer please" she asked before settling more into her chair. "Spark anymore questions, demon?"

Out of Characters =+=+= To lazy to use the format for the Sulk post  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image

User ImageAnnwyn Galiena Hodges / Shadow User Image
xxxx» Human Rogue <<
XXX>>Shadows are a few of my friends. As I am one of them, myself. «

Her ears listened more to Leiko's words then her own partner's. Finally she moved a bit more then she had for most of the time. One would think she was a NPC or just a glitch. Finally she looked around and then stood up only to stretch a bit bored now. But she sat back down when she was done stretching her arms over her head. Looking between them she nodded,"So what to do?", she asked both of them.

Summary: In the tavern with Akaumada and now talking to a fox girl.
Inventory: Her two curved daggers and 510 gold.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada shrugged when Leiko mentioned her homeland. 'So demons are a spread an known race...or at least kind...' He thought as he listened to the fox. 'They just aren't as frequent as humans...' He thought with a dull look on his face. "Yeah, humans only survive because of numbers, just like ants..." He said out loud then looked at Shadow with a smirk. "No offense." He said then looked at Leiko. When she mentioned the history and numbers of races he just shrugged. "I didn't expect much for history and i figured about the races..." He said as he sat back when the waitress refilled his drink he took it and took a drink. He then smirked with sharp teeth when she called him a demon. "No, Any you like to ask?" He asked as he smirked at her.

Summery: getting info from Leiko

Blood and Metal
Perfect

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:14 pm
User ImageLeiko

Leiko watched the human for a moment and furrowed her brow at the woman's question, 'What's next' was this girl really just a follower? One that listened to what the male with them wanted to do. Such a pitty, granted Leiko listens to her leader but her leader won that spot fair in square sorta... but that was a story for another day. Some day Leiko would get her chance to become leader. Either way Leiko couldn't find herself following a man's orders at least not as willingly as the human was... even if he was stronger than the human.

"If you assumed so much then why ask?" The fox questioned with a twitch of her ears. And went through her thoughts of any questions she had... to be honest she didn't really have any but it seemed Kalasia wanted to talk with them. Would she suggest them go talk with her now or make her leader sit there with more awkwardness alone- at that thought she smiled slightly. And besides her beer hadn't got to the table yet.

"Questions of my own? hmm what are your plans after you leave this town?" She finally asked looking at both of them back and forth to see who would answer it and how it was answered. "You two are partners correct? at least traveling partners? Course I do wonder why a Rouge would travel, but of course that is assuming that is what you are Shadow, was it?" she directed the last bit to the human girl trying to draw her more into the conversation.

Out of Characters =+=+=  

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
Akumada
Demon Warrior

Akumada shrugged to what Leiko said about him already assuming. "I was just making sure..." He said and saw her ears twitch. He then looked back at the table Leiko came from and saw the one he assumed to be the leader still their. He wanted to know about her, but from her herself, but also their history but he wanted to wait and see what happens for now. He then looked at Leiko as she asked them about leaving the town. He shrugged. "I want to travel this world, get as strong as possible, and..." He paused and smirked again. "I want to fight anything that I can." He said then laughed a bit. "But that will take time though." He said not really having a long term plan, but his short term plans were for him to know for now. Akumada shrugged when Leiko said something about a rogue needing to travel. He just wanted to know the intentions of both his partner and Leiko.

Summery: with Shadw, and Leiko

Blood and Metal
Perfect

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

User ImageAnnwyn Galiena Hodges / Shadow User Image
xxxx» Human Rogue <<
XXX>>Shadows are a few of my friends. As I am one of them, myself. «

She looked at Leiko and thought over carefully. "Yeah, we're partners. But we just met... As for traveling, I am curious of the world. Plus just call me Shadow and nothing else.", she smiled. Well using a real gentle tone with Leiko. With ease she leaned back into her chair. Balancing on two legs she looked at Leiko,"So what are you? I mean a close combat fighter or what?", she asked the fox woman.

Summary: In the tavern with Akaumada and now talking to a fox girl.
Inventory: Her two curved daggers and 510 gold.

Kishune

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Tiara_Estella

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:03 pm
[[Ŕ enaldo × M ichael]] § uzerain
ω Eläimellinen ∂∂∂ Necromancer ω

Ħit ₧ - ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100% ▬▬▬ 050% ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒ - ∑ana ₧

£evel - 2

Α º "Live alone, Die Alone." º Ω

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"They can't possibly start without me!?!" she shouted, her sneakers skidding on the slick tiles as she hooked a turn and ran down the hallway. If only she hadn't had that virgin piña colada on the plane then maybe she wouldn't have needed to go pee so bad after landing. Still, knowing that the stewardess was hispanic and that it would be the true taste of the beverage was hard to resist. Ironically, it tasted like the drink every american had ever made for her...not worth her time. So here she was, a 10 year old running down the game company's hallways in earnest to not be the last one to play a game based on a virtual reality system.

"If only I was already fifteen..." she grumbled, annoyed that her feet couldn't carry her any faster than they already did. Finally, she spotted the room that the employees had shown her before letting her hurry off to the little girls room. The orange light above the door was now flashing, an indication that they were prepping to begin the VR session that she HAD to be in. Exhausted, she pushed her body as hard as she could, reaching the door with a loud bang as it swung open in front of her. Panting heavily, she ambled towards the male that seemed to be in charge. "Miss? Are you lost? Would you like me to call your parents?" came his not too worried voice. He didn't care about her well-being, he only cared that she didn't interrupt his job. Annoyed, Remilia shoved her hand into her jacket pocket and pulled out the invitation signed by the man's boss, shoving it into his hands roughly. "Don't ever...treat me like that ever again." she threatened, walking past him to the only empty seat. Luckily, they hadn't started yet though all the other participants were settled in and could no longer see nor hear what was going on in this room. Relieved that she wouldn't have to deal with any other idiots, she sat down and put on her helmet. Her last vision of this world was an assistant getting scolded for teasing the man that had been reprimanded by a child.

Soon the soft hum of the machines disappeared and Remilia was greeted by blackness. Confused, she wondered if it was a glitch. The appearance of a srpite changed her mind fairly quickly.

"Race?" With this, a handful of options appeared as well, similar to the start up menu of most MMOs.

"Eläimellinen." she stated without much thought. She had always enjoyed having the capability to escape a difficult situation.

"Class?" Once more, options appeared before her.

"Necromancer." This one took even less thought. The game had been explained as a singular experience for every player and that one's character would develop its own unique skills. Remilia had always been one for magic users and healers but felt that darker magicks were more useful as a soloist.

"Gender?"

To this one she paused, happily surprised that they didn't make one's own gender the default for their character. With a lot more amusement than she'd shown all day she answered, "Male."

"User Name?"

"Renaldo Michael Suzerain." she spoke once more, grimacing as she enunciated her last name. However, that didn't matter anymore. Now, she was Renaldo the Eläimellinen Necromancer.

Soon the sounds of her new world greeted her. NPCs chit chatting about what could only be quests for later, birds flying by randomly and the sound of the market. Glancing down, Ŕenaldo grinned at the sight of newbie robes. The smile remained as he realized that he was grasping a dark staff with a jewel that glowed almost evilly. Glancing up at the in-game mini map, he ignored all the newbie NPCs and ventured out to test his new skills against the fauna of the nearest area. Spotting what seemed to be wild dogs, Renaldo slowed and inched around the group. He waited for one of them to wander far enough away that he may not end up being slaughtered if they had any aggro. Finding his moment, he ran to and beat a straggler to death with his staff. Not the best strategy but for a newbie it would work.

"Rise again." he spoke, turning the dog's corpse into his undead minion. Shivering with excitement he spent a few hours sending his minion to kill then creating new minions until the meager mutts could no longer garnish him with experience points. Content, he wandered back into town with his latest minion following him along from afar. Checking his Mini-Map as he went, he located a shop and wandered over there. The NPCs he met were rather realistic for AIs. It was almost scary, to him. Once done shopping for potions, he was left with 670 of the in-game currency for whatever he wished. So he explored.

"Help! Oh help me!"

Hearing a shout for help, Renaldo ran towards it, forgetting about the food items he had been reading up on. Running to an alleyway he was greeted by some form of small demonic dog that had cornered an NPC. Up to the challenge, he sent in his minion to distract it while he side-stepped into the alleyway and handed the NPC a potion for her low health. Before he could even defeat the beast, the NPC started glowing pink and hearts appeared over her head.

"You saved me! My hero, how could I ever repay you?" Taken aback by both the glitch and the possibility that NPCs could like or even possibly dislike you, Renaldo sputtered and backed away.

"N-no need..." he managed to mutter awkwardly to the woman that hovered over him. Only now had he realized that the game had somehow inputted his real life height and weight, rather than garner him a default height for his race. Stumbling over his minion, the NPC managed to get within grasping range and grabbed his hand. "Wait, this is for you." A menu appeared before him notifying him that he had completed a side-quest and what his reward was.

"Whoa a new staff!" He had received a level one Staff of the Undying. Perfect for both his character and his race. Curious, he searched through his inventory to find that he had newbie set of cloths that he could wear as well. He equipped them with the intention of selling off his old basic cloths. However, he found that nothing came off when he equipped them. When he checked his appearance, he found that a cloth glitch had caused his race's ears and tail to disappear. "Now that's what I call a reward!" He now had the race's stats without the annoying attachments that would make him look even cuter than his stature already made him look. Satisfied, though ignorant that he had leveled up, he ran off to the tavern to purchase some food items.

Ẅallet - 670
İnventory -
Staff of the Undying (Lvl 1)
HP Potions ×10
MP Potions ×2

Map - Linndarem, Galla
Location - On way to tavern
0oC:
Sorry if this is a bit long.
Needed to get the intro post and a bit of in-game
out of the way since I'm late to the party.
I hid part of it in spoilers so you can read with more ease
and there is a summary in spoilers below this.

××××××
Summary:
Remilia is late to the party.
Renaldo the Male Eläimellinen Necromancer is created.
Beat a Mob to death, then used it to kill other mobs until Level up.
Healed an NPC, which turned out to be a side quest.
Discovered a clothing glitch that hides his ears and tail.
Leveled up, but didn't notice it.
Off to the tavern to check out food items and compare them to potions.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:23 pm
User ImageLeiko

Leiko raised an eyebrow at the humans comment of what to call her.. that was just what she was double checking that the girls went by Shadow. Strange. She looked back of to the male at their table "Leveling up only takes a good amount of quests to accomplish, Akumada" Strange how would an NPC know of such yet she didn't act out of the ordinary either. "Fighting things can be a different story as there are a lot of things in this world."

The fox woman's tail flicked as it rested in her lap as she looked back at Shadow a little bit more of a thoughtful look on her features. The look though soon passed as she relaxed more into her chair "I am like you. I am considered a rouge of my kind. My talents are more with sneaking than being out in the open about them but if challenged I will accept. I don't back down to a fight, often. If I do it is because the person has already once earned my respect." Her upper lip curled slightly at those words, but as soon as it curled it went to being normal as her eyes glanced back to her Alpha.

"Kefira is the close combat fighter, or more of open combat really. She likes all kinds of weapons."

Out of Characters =+=+=Sorry this is so LATE but here is Leiko  

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

DarkOverlord Gabriel-Sama
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
≥ M a l f u n c t i o n i n g H e D o N i S t ≤
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌◄100%—H P ▌L v . 8 — E L V E N — M A G E▐ M P— 100%►▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Bright Scatter Shot Mpcost0Silver Pyre Wave Bubbling CascadeEarthen FistSummer Wind Divine Goddess' Embrace Hp+↑↑↑Afternoon Clouds DefRise of the Successor AtkMystic Barrier MagDefEnd of TimeEquipSklPalms of LightEquipSkl
(E)Jewel Obsidian Gauntlets - (E)Flaring Midnight Scarf - Bladed Wooden Stave - (E)Neophyte Mage's Garb - Apothecary Notes - BloodSoul Dagger - Health Potions(15) - Mana Potions(25) - Small Healing Leaves(4)

<>
█ F l u f f l i n g l y F l u f f y █
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌◄100%—H P ▌L v . 73 — E L Ä I M E L L I N E N — N P C P E T▐ M P— 100%►▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Extrasensory Mpcost0Chilling BreathCenti-Slash +CritIncrescent ClawsGrave JabShadow Trickery Spd+↑ Rocket Stab Self Accuracy DownTerra CoatDef++Arctic AuraDive from the MoonEX ● Rise from the CrossroadsEX ● Predominant HowlFeral Phantasm Snowflake Field
Fenrir Mitts - (E)[Enchanted Wind] Vulpine Claw Gloves - (E)FNWR Tunic - Ornate Fighter Dress - Elemental Pill Case - [Enchanted +12] Black Tent - Greater Health Potions(100) - <> Emblem(Tri-Colored Flaming Meteor) - Bag of Assorted Fruits - Blue Ornate Parasol - Mana Cards(35) - Hairbrush Set - Gold Crown - Smoke Pellets(10) - Thick Cotton Blanket - Bell Collar - Fur Collar - Smoked Fish(9)

■ M a g e n t a E y e s E m e r a l d D r a g o n ■
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌◄100%—H P ▌L v . 15 — H U M A N — W A R R I O R▐ M P—0%► ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Quick Draw Mpcost0Dragon TalonsForce of a Mountain Self Def↑↑↑Titan's LanceChargeable Unshakable StanceNegate PhysDmg[Counter 4] 8-Heads Impalement PoisonEffect Nymph's Grace Area Def+|MagDef+ Broken IntervalSpd↑|Slow Effect|EquipSkl
(E)Steel Halberd - Steel Heavy Armor - Halfmoon Split Shields - Health Potions(15) - Apothecary Notes - Lesser Shield Ring - (E)Dyed Iron Light Armor - Rope - (E)Skin Tight Underclothes

Arkane's eyes were immediately set at the group that for some reason was causing a ruckus in the streets as they neared the vicinity. Not that far in the distance he could see the four scantily clad foxes. He just wondered what was so special about them, perhaps they were some sort of outlaws so the people disdained them. He thought of running up to them but who knew what kind people they were, being absolutely cautious wasn't his thing, but they were four of them. Before he could even form a concrete decision on what to do the shortest one of them approached him. Since his system window had been opened this entire time he switch tabs to inspect the girl that came to his direction. He quickly learned she was an npc, and felt some relief since he thought real people would be way more annoying to handle.

An ungraceful, "Wha-" was the first thing that came from the young mage's mouth when she came to him with her question. He couldn't resist the feeling of being flustered by the well-endowed girl that revealed much of her skin. His eyes even involuntarily wandered to the places that looked the softest. He didn't even have time to question why the girl had come to his side. "You could say I'm scouting for a team, but I haven't actually put much effort into that...otherwise nothing, just reading the requirements for the quest I just took." Barely regaining his inner composure he formulated the questions he wanted to make. "Why do you ask? Do you need something from me? Also why is your group attracting so much attention?" Again he thought if she was a sole npc he would be able to handle her much easier, but he had to be careful since she was part of a group. Even if they are npcs...but what would an npc care about anyways? After a bit more thoughts his restraint broke. Out sheer interest he reached out to the girl's head with both hand, and patted her, gradually moving to towards her fox ears to gently stroke them. "You...really are...an animal person...I feel like I'm petting a housepet..." A sense of happiness surged through, and stupid grin formed on his face. Before long he abruptly stopped his petting once again regaining his senses, and backed away by one step, anticipating some sort of reaction.
_________

Since it was nearly impossible to avoid the murmurs, and commotion the folks in town had made Tinsu's attention was quickly drawn to the cause. Chances were that It could be an opportunity look good, perhaps a special event, or maybe a high level quest. She got her hopes up with a smile, after devouring a second fish she easily leapt onto one of the roofs. She continued on nimbly from roof to roof till she reached the source. "Who..." Foxes, four of them, but why was everyone so distraught? She crouched on all fours as if scouring her prey, with her good ears she could hear the whispers of the people. Women from Sarain, that would surely interest boss...I wonder if I can get close to them.

Her bushy tail swayed back, and forth as her thoughts formulated. "Guild message on." The system window she called for promptly opened. This was a special tab only members of a player guild could use. It worked as a type of telepathy among the ones linked to the channel, you could hear their voices, and as their message ended their words were logged into a chat window for future reference. It was designed for group battles as they couldn't just type in the midst of combat.

[FlufflinglyFluffy]: Boss! I have something to say...there's this odd group of women that are apparently from Sarain...what do I do? Should I postpone my assignment?

[ScarletDancer]: He's busy, and what do you mean Sarain...no...forget about that...

[FlufflinglyFluffy]: Geh...why you. But...you know if I tell boss...

[ScarletDancer]: I'll burn your tail off...

[FlufflinglyFluffy]: Eh...but that'll help no one.

An expression of anger was clear on the fox girl's face, the person she was linked wasn't easy to handle. She would have preferred to talk to anyone but her. For some reason the ScarletDancer always masked her feelings, and instead lashed out on everyone. "That woman..."

[LostSight]: Captain says to act on your own judgment.

[FlufflinglyFluffy]: Okay, good.

[ScarletDancer]: I thought you were on my side Tinsu, just wait till you get back.

[FlufflinglyFluffy]: Since when...I should have just sent a direct message to him...well I'm disconnecting, thank you Ciraine.

Tinsu brushed aside the system window, and looked back down conversations had started between the foxes, and some other individuals. It wasn't difficult at all for her to listen in, but honestly she wasn't that interested specially if it was just idle everyday chit-chat. There was no use being roundabout since it was extremely difficult to tail a beast person without being caught. Tinsu wasn't apt to be a rouge despite her agility, assassin maybe but anything that involved stealth was shot out. The reason, she was clumsy at important times.

_________

A scantily clad tall woman in her mid-twenties sat not on the chair next to the table, but on the table itself with her legs crossed. Around her were plates of food she fancied, but of course none of them weren't payed by her but by the men, and even women trying to court her. All she did was tease them a little, and they were after her. But she wasn't sought just for her looks, she had gained a bit of fame by single-highhandedly thwarting the goblins' plans at the mythril mines. In real life she had practiced martial arts so in game with her new-found strength it was easy to devastate mediocre monsters even at her low level. Plus she specialized as defense warrior meaning she was counter specialist, those who couldn't handle her unfortunately perished.

Her eyes weren't set at all on the npcs that admired her, although she was willing share her love with them, but keep them around was another thing, they just weren't cut out to party with her. She also didn't want to see them get hurt if she attempted to train them, to her they were very much alive she didn't like to discriminate. She leered towards a few players nearby that could perhaps accompany her but one thing was approaching them for leisure, the other was for them to help her get stronger. She was never in any hurry so she spent her time doing whatever her whims led her so she just watched for now.

Today seemed like any other till a not so rare commotion started, what was rare were the individuals stirring the people since they were unusual in these parts. "Eh...they looks delicious...and they must carry a special event." She saw the four girls that were in her line of sight as her prey. "But four...maybe I would be overexerting myself...not." She abruptly rolled forward, and land on the floor on feet. Even though her movements shook the table none of the trays, bowls, and plates fell on the floor.

Mistress Jandra. A few voices echoed to her sides, they men, and women wondered where she was headed to. "I'm going to be busy now my lovelies...my priorities have been set. Of course you can always contact me if you need me." Many disappointed faces could be seen around her as she walked away. Before even reaching a single of the fox women a chill ran down her back. Something had come up, something involving a certain quest she'd gotten beforehand, a hindrance. "Why now..." She clicked her tongue in disappointment as she couldn't as she pleased now. Since she didn't want the people of the town to get involved she turned, and set her course to the town gates.

---------------

░░░A R K A N I E A S ─ N A C H ─ C I E L G R I S░░░
This may sound cliche, but it's just a game...

░░░T I N S U ─ R A D O ─ A T L A S░░░
Who shall I snack on first?

░░░J A N D R A ─ A E O X ─ I G N I G E N A░░░
You are welcome to rest on my bossom...

░------------------------------░

D a y ‡ 1 A c t 2

L o c a t i o n ‡ Town Square|Linndárem|Galla // Building Roof|Linndárem|Galla // Streets|Linndárem|Galla

Q u e s t s A c t i v e ‡ [A-]Fruit from the Altar / [C+]Spider Extermination / [C]Bounty: Cas the Item Thief / [C+]Defeat the Treant Rook || /[S+]Clear the Aqua Sanctuary for Exploration/ || [SS] /Hunt those who lit the candles (0/12)/

E v e n t s ‡ Awkward Approach // Who are these women? // An unfortunate setback

O O C ‡

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

User Image
Kalasia 《》Umeko《》Leiko《》Kefira
        Do you trust a Fox? How about Four?

Current Party - Just the Skulk - Linnarem, Galla▨

Umeko continued to rock on her feet as she inspected the young man with the curiosity of a cat, her ears even flicked from him to the others as he talked. She was about to answer him till he reached out and started to pat her head and stroke her ears, her face scrunched up in a bit of distaste she even shrank away from him slightly. She shook her head as a shiver went down her spine “Please don’t touch my ears” she complained in a child like voice. She reached up for her braid playing with it while she looked him over more. “I do not need anything from you but my alpha might. We attract attention because we are outsiders of this world. People that live here do not understand how we live without many males in our country” she answered before looking back at Kalasia as if looking for a sign of some sort. She had no idea what to talk with this man about.

“You should join me for something to drink, mr?” She was searching for his name which she would later learn was Arkane. Without even accepting an Answer the young girl grabbed the young man by the arm and lead him back to the table her group had been resting at. Though now Kalasia was walking towards someone else. “She will be back soon, she is really good at answering questions I am still learning.” She looked away shyly as if embarrassed that was still considered a novice

Kalasia had been watching and got up and was now making her way to the other fox woman that was in the tavern, one she had not met before. She was interested in knowing more about this woman. With ease the blonde about approached the woman that was till someone else caught her eye, it was a young boy. This one was a play and not a very high leveled player so he had more of her attention then Tinsu did She changed her direction going unnoticed as she could and went to the young boy and ‘bobbed’ into his sight “You look adorable, who might you be?” She asked her hands resting lazily on her hips, her smile soft and welcoming. By one look one would not be able to assume she fought for her right as alpha. “I am Kalasia” she said already showing signs she as full of herself but also liked to get conversation going.

Out of Characters =+=+= 2 out of four.sorry that took so long I was waiting on TK, then I got slammed with work and now currently sick with bronchitis.
Tiara_Estella
kishune

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
≥ M a l f u n c t i o n i n g H e D o N i S t ≤
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌◄100%—H P ▌L v . 8 — E L V E N — M A G E▐ M P— 100%►▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Bright Scatter Shot Mpcost0Silver Pyre Wave Bubbling CascadeEarthen FistSummer Wind Divine Goddess' Embrace Hp+↑↑↑Afternoon Clouds DefRise of the Successor AtkMystic Barrier MagDefEnd of TimeEquipSklPalms of LightEquipSkl
(E)Jewel Obsidian Gauntlets - (E)Flaring Midnight Scarf - Bladed Wooden Stave - (E)Neophyte Mage's Garb - Apothecary Notes - BloodSoul Dagger - Health Potions(15) - Mana Potions(25) - Small Healing Leaves(4)

<>
█ F l u f f l i n g l y F l u f f y █
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌◄100%—H P ▌L v . 73 — E L Ä I M E L L I N E N — N P C P E T▐ M P— 100%►▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Extrasensory Mpcost0Chilling BreathCenti-Slash +CritIncrescent ClawsGrave JabShadow Trickery Spd+↑ Rocket Stab Self Accuracy DownTerra CoatDef++Arctic AuraDive from the MoonEX ● Rise from the CrossroadsEX ● Predominant HowlFeral Phantasm Snowflake Field
Fenrir Mitts - (E)[Enchanted Wind] Vulpine Claw Gloves - (E)FNWR Tunic - Ornate Fighter Dress - Elemental Pill Case - [Enchanted +12] Black Tent - Greater Health Potions(100) - <> Emblem(Tri-Colored Flaming Meteor) - Bag of Assorted Fruits - Blue Ornate Parasol - Mana Cards(35) - Hairbrush Set - Gold Crown - Smoke Pellets(10) - Thick Cotton Blanket - Bell Collar - Fur Collar - Smoked Fish(9)

■ M a g e n t a E y e s E m e r a l d D r a g o n ■
▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌◄100%—H P ▌L v . 15 — H U M A N — W A R R I O R▐ M P—0%► ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Quick Draw Mpcost0Dragon TalonsForce of a Mountain Self Def↑↑↑Titan's LanceChargeable Unshakable StanceNegate PhysDmg[Counter 4] 8-Heads Impalement PoisonEffect Nymph's Grace Area Def+|MagDef+ Broken IntervalSpd↑|Slow Effect|EquipSkl
(E)Steel Halberd - Steel Heavy Armor - Halfmoon Split Shields - Health Potions(15) - Apothecary Notes - Lesser Shield Ring - (E)Dyed Iron Light Armor - Rope - (E)Skin Tight Underclothes

Tinsu watched as the youngest of the foxes brought a red-headed man to their side. With a leer of suspicion she almost mistook him for someone else. "For a second I thought that was..." She easily let go of the sudden mistake, and kept watching but her patience was severely crumbling. Diplomatic befriending was far from her forte so she wanted to talk to the foxes as little as possible. It would also be troublesome if he didn't have good relations with from the start. "It's not like master needs their combat power that badly...does he?" A stupid question, she knew that her master wanted to have as many good relations as possible specially with high figures that didn't lean to the side of the vile. "Too early I don't want to get caught up in their chit-chat."

______

A faint sadistic smile appeared on the boy's face when he saw her rejection. He found it strange she disliked having her ears touched, maybe they were too sensitive. Arkane listened to the rest of the explanation. "I see...I see...that's seems like an interesting place...tempting but kinda fearsome as well." A wonder paradise, but it a land that most likely rejected men, who knew what would happen if he stepped in such place.

"Just call me Arkane, no honorifics...they're annoying, besides I'm not much older than you...it would be weird if you called me mister. A drink...I'm kinda busy but if you give me good enough reason...to stay..." A thought flashed through his mind. A trainee of some sort...then she can't be that strong, maybe... "Say...I'm a novice as well, and I have a few missions I need help on, would you accompany me? You can think of it as training...Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself... " An npc, but a stranger nonetheless, but this was an mmo, the place were strangers join up to do countless quests. It was worth trying to scout the girl, If possible she could dub this as a training exercise. He also wondered how free she was, well she was in foreign, she undoubtedly need permission to venture out.

---------------

░░░A R K A N I E A S ─ N A C H ─ C I E L G R I S░░░
This may sound cliche, but it's just a game...

░░░T I N S U ─ R A D O ─ A T L A S░░░
Who shall I snack on first?

░░░J A N D R A ─ A E O X ─ I G N I G E N A░░░
You are welcome to rest on my bossom...

░------------------------------░

D a y ‡ 1 A c t 3

L o c a t i o n ‡ Town Square|Linndárem|Galla // Building Roof|Linndárem|Galla // Streets|Linndárem|Galla

Q u e s t s A c t i v e ‡ [A-]Fruit from the Altar / [C+]Spider Extermination / [C]Bounty: Cas the Item Thief / [C+]Defeat the Treant Rook || /[S+]Clear the Aqua Sanctuary for Exploration/ || [SS] /Hunt those who lit the candles (0/12)/

E v e n t s ‡ Asking out a fox // Hesitation

O O C ‡

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:47 pm
[[Ŕ enaldo × M ichael]] § uzerain
ω Eläimellinen ∂∂∂ Necromancer ω

Ħit ₧ - ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ 100% ▬▬▬ 100% ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒ - ∑ana ₧

£evel - 2

Α º "Live alone, Die Alone." º Ω

Considering that the game was like any other MMO, the integrated VR greatly enhanced it. Renaldo found himself enjoying the scents of fresh foods, the beautiful songs of song birds and the feel of stone beneath his feet. He was almost TOO excited when he arrived at the town's tavern and was greeted by the smell of what could only be fresh meat. The smell made his mouth water more than the smells he had experienced in his own reality.

Before entering, he noticed his MP bar and chugged a mana potion, just in case. He was prone to forgetting about it since he always made sure that whatever he fought would be no match for him. He was quite glad that the clothing glitch had hidden his ears and tail, since they would be twitching and wagging excitedly as his senses were bombarded. The tavern was quite full, but for once the crowd did not bother him. He was more concerned with ordering whatever smelled so delicious than with dealing with other players.

Sadly, that feeling was shortened greatly. A character seemed to appear in his sights out of nowhere, causing the male to stumble back in alarm before grimacing at it. It seemed to be a female of his race, a quite racey one at that. Her garments barely covered her flesh as she placed herself in his way. Annoyed, Renaldo searched for a route around her but found none as she spoke to him. His grimace only soured as she called him 'adorable'.

"I am who I am and its none of your business..." he grumbled, no longer nervous about conversing, instead he was annoyed by the woman. Still, she went ahead and introduced herself anyway. It reminded him of how adults patronized him in the real world. Making assumptions and saying whatever they wished without ever considering one's own feelings and priorities. "Good to know." he responded as he pulled up his menu and began to search for a way to block other players. Unfortunately, she turned out to be not only unblockable but also an NPC. Shocked and annoyed, Renaldo closed the menu and stepped back. Keeping his eyes on the female as he tried to make an exit.

Ẅallet - 670
İnventory -
Staff of the Undying (Lvl 1)
HP Potions ×10
MP Potions ×1

Map - Linndarem, Galla
Location - Tavern
Party - N/A - Solo-ist
0oC:
Summary in spoilers below as usual.

××××××
Summary:

Renaldo the Male Eläimellinen Necromancer is created.
Clothing glitch hides his ears and tail.
At the tavern to check out food items and compare them to potions.
Meets an NPC? of a rather provocative sort. Is annoyed by its insistence on wanting to talk to him. Tries & fails to block her.

Tiara_Estella

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image

User Image
Kalasia 《》Umeko《》Leiko《》Kefira
        Do you trust a Fox? How about Four?

Current Party - Just the Skulk - Linnarem, Galla▨

Kalasia raised an eyebrow at the boy with a sassy looking expression her tail even flicked to show the ‘Oh really?’ thoughts that passed through her mind. “Sorry to intrude on your day I was just looking for people to help do a few quests.” Her voice was slightly snarky as she looked the boy over “But as it seems you have no interest.” With that the sassy fox turned around and left his side, she had no issues leaving a player out if they planned to be grumpy towards her. Kai new more about what was going on in the world than the ones part of her sulk.

==

Umeko was tempted by Arkane’s offer but there was a few complications. She was owned by Kalasia till they got back home. “My alpha wouldn’t like that. She likes to keep an eye on all of us, she is more strict on what and where I go though.” She looked away a little shyly as she thought about why she was so heavily watched.

About this time into the conversation Kalasia walked back to the table catching the end of the conversation between Umeko and Arkane. “That sounds like a wonderful Idea though, Umeko” She spoke as she took her seat once more while the shocked Umeko blinked a few times at her alpha.

“You heard me, Meko.You could learn a lot from him, more than you can from me and my spell book.” The blonde fox looked to the boy that sat next to her youngest member “I can allow her to join you on some quest as long as you swear on your life to protect her. She is very important to us.” Kal blinked a few times before smiling a knowing smile “I am sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I am Kalasia. I got a head of myself when I heard of you wanting to take my Meko.” It was part of the plan she was told to match her group with players to help them gain more skills than the world could provide. Currently everyone was with the group they are suppose to leave with except Kal as she didn’t have one…yet.

The young white haired fox was starting to wiggle a bit in her seat at the option her alpha just gave her, she was getting excited. To be able to leave the group with out a body guard? She would take it. She then thought about one thing and looked for the boy Kal has been talking to earlier "Kalasia, who was that boy you were talking to earlier? Was he another one of the ones you were searching for?"

A slight lip curl came from the beautiful blonde "He was but has no interest in my quests." she stated sharply as if offended still.

Out of Characters =+=+=
Tiara_Estella

Game Over

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out