Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] *~In Celebration~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuriusu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:31 pm
Jei blushed darkly and growled softly. He was partly offended and partly angered by him. Noah just seemed to unsettle him and get under his skin, even though he had hardly said four sentances total to Jei. "Isn't like I did anything..." he said in a mixture of indignance and faltering confidence.

(should we slow down or stop until lupine ragdoll comes back?)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:32 pm
"Oh lighten up!" Ren groaned. "You really need to just relax Clive. You take things very personally don't you?" he remarked, raising an eyebrow.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

MadRagingVen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:28 pm
Noah rolled his eyes at Ren's comment, even though it was true. 'Oh yeah, I'm totally insecure. Watch out, the next thing you say to hurt my feelings could send me off the nearest bridge,' he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Truth be told, Noah really didn't know why he acted the way he did. He'd always been sarcastic and intolerant. All in all, his lousy attitude was probably rooted in the fact that he had to ben the center of everything. And there was nothing that drew people's attention like a bad attitude.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:03 am
"Hey I didn't say you were emo, though being as overdramatic as you obviously are I can't say I'm surprised you resorted to that idea. But you're very...negative," he tapped his chin a moment. "For example, if I...let's say...challenged you to a drinking contest, you would probably take all the fun out of it by saying it kills your braincells and gives you a horrible headache. Where as I would say, "Alright, mate, I bet you I can beat you by one bottle." See what I mean?" he said, proud of his analogy. "By the way I do challenge you to a nice round of drinks, whoever wins...hmmm," he once again tapped his chin. He looked around him. "I know whoever looses has to kiss one of these two, the winner chooses who," he said, pointing to the poor victims of his idea, Lex and Jei. "Unless of course you are actually going to prove me right?" he said, smirking in triumph.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:13 am
(Really, really sorry I was away for so long! redface )

Lex wandered away from the group momentarily, glancing around as he searched for a bin to throw the leftovers of his hotdog in. Finally finding one, he tossed the paper napkin and scraps of bread in, before turning to walk back. As he neared, however, he stopped, freezing at the sight before him. The boy that he had seen earlier was chatting with the others, and it took Lex a few seconds to remember to walk again. Shaking himself mentally, he caught up with the group, only to pause again as he heard Ren's suggestion.

"I..uhh...what?!" Lex looked helplessly at Ren and Noah, then at Jei, before he sighed in resignation.

"Fine, but I think it's only fair that we should add our own rule to this too. Let's say...if the loser turns out to be a rubbish kisser, they should go with another stipulation...do you wanna choose what they should do?" he asked Jei, shooting a teasing sidelong glance at Noah and Ren as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:26 pm
((Do you really think Noah is emo, Chick? That's the last thing I thought of when I imagined him. I guess his personality just needs to be toned down a little. xd ))

Noah scoffed at Ren. 'For your information, I know for a fact that I could out drink you any day. I eat my cereal with vodka in it, thank you very much!' he boasted.

As Lex returned Noah looked a little aghast at the suggestion that he might be a lousy kisser, but quickly got over it as he wasn't planning on losing anyway.  

MadRagingVen

Kyuriusu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:15 pm
Jei pondered thoughtfully. "It has to be something humiliating..." Suddenly an idea sparked in his mind. "They have to walk 100 steps from the rest of the group and tell the nearest person that they suck at kissing and ask that person to teach them. ^_^" Honestly, he knew he could out drink the best of them, but it was best to let himself be a victim instead of showing these people he just met his worst side...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:01 am
(No i don't, ha ha Chick never been called that before *ponders* intresting. ANYWAY, nope, I just use that term in everyday life when people are taking everything to seriously)

"So I am guessing you are accepting my challenge?" He chuckled. Then he heard the sixteen year old's idea. "Oh...Oh that's bloody brilliant!" he nearly squeaked, but of course did not. He gave a charming smile at Jei, "I think we may have a genious in our midst." he said in a knowing manner. "Alright so that's what we'll do, alright, let's get to the bar shall we?" he suggested, after he did a back hand spring. "Sorry when I get excited, I flip out...literally," he said, he would have blushed if he had been embarrassed, but he always found his weird, unusual habit intreguing himself.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Kyuriusu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:22 pm
Jei blushed faintly at the comment of his ingenious and said, "I can do flips too, but I don't want to make a fool of myself... whee " As he was part cat, things requiring balance or flexibily came to him naturally, but as he was so self-concious about his mutincy, he'd rather not draw too much attention to himself and his abilities.

(sorry if I make up words. >.< Oh and are both you guys, chick and lupine, both brittish or something?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:31 pm
(no I myself go in and out of these phrases. so it sometimes shows in my writing)
"I do not embarrass myself, I just prove myself in ways other people would not deem respectable," Ren said defiantly. He smirked and smoothed his hat as he waited to see if they were going to go.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

MadRagingVen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:09 pm
Noah rolled his eyes at Ren's stunt, thinking to himself that as a group they could comprise an entire circus sideshow if they felt like it. However, he chose not to comment on the stunt because even he knew when enough was enough.

'So what bar are we going to? Any preferences, anyone?' he asked, glancing around at the other members of the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:27 pm
Jei quickly interjected, "Nothing bizarre and kinky or dealing with leather! whee " He then blushed, realizing that was an unusual and specific request. "...not that I'd know anything about those kind of places... heh sweatdrop ." He laughed a little nervously.  

Kyuriusu

lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:37 am
(Yep, I'm British. 3nodding )

Lex raised an eyebrow at Jei's request, then laughed.

"Okay, no leather...chains and handcuffs are metal anyway, so that's okay." Still grinning, he shook his head, and turned to Noah.

"Seriously though, I'm okay with whatever. Maybe we should just try wherever's closest." Shrugging, he bent down and removed his lucky spanner from his bag of tools, placing it carefully in his belt, then picked up the bag and supported it in one arm, the other hand brushing stray hair from his eyes that had fallen out of place as he bent down. Straightening back up, he looked around, then leaned back slightly, peering towards a street a short way from them where part of a bar could be seen, partly hidden behind the other buildings.

"How about there?" he asked, pointing in the direction of the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:16 pm
"Looks good to me," Ren replied bluntly. He nodded his head to extend his approval further then went into his pocket and stuck something in his mouth from it, too quick to be seen. A small look of pleasure smattered his face as he took the first few bites.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas