Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Harry Potter] =o (Spoilers for movies & books) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Fetish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:17 pm
Harry/Draco is my absolute favourite pairing of all time <3
They're t00by love XDD

Underwater Light by Maya is definitely the best H/D fic I've ever read (except for some hysterical parody fics like How Harry Potter Got His Groove Back)
Actually, any fic by Maya is just amazing. She has so much character development and she writes the best Draco I have ever read.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:29 pm
I like Remus/Sirius. =333

And you obviously know what else from my signature. XD;

Gingerbread Latte

sjggfjshgjfsjsj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:33 pm
I heart Ron/Draco! Sirius/Remus and Severus/Regulus are close seconds, and my third favorite is Oliver/Percy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:37 am
*bursts in*

NO! scream

*swiftly leaves*

Ginger. Your signature drawing was done very well.  

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

FaerieQueenSparkle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:57 pm
Potter Slash is awesome. It's still my favorite kind of slash fiction out there, mostly due to the wide audience and some severely active imaginations.

Anyone have any recs?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:17 pm
The only pairing I would like is SiriLu, and ONLY MWPP era. Ya know. The 70's. Everything goes, god damn it. mad

But I will never believe all the crack pairings the fandom has. My least favorite is anything/everything involving Snape. Ew.

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:00 pm
Any yaoi pairing involving the Weasley twins = Hot ninja

(Yes, this including FredxGeorge)

I personally HATE Draco/Harry. It annoys me so much... Harry/Ron is pretty cute, and as for other yaoi pairings... I'm not so sure. How about Tom Riddle/Harry? That'll be the only way I pair Harry with any form of Voldemort >_>

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:29 pm
I can't remember if I posted before, so I'll post again. Weee!

I feel the same way about Draco/Harry. I don't really like it all that much. Possibly because I don't really like Harry all that much. Heh.
I also hate Snape/Harry.

My favourite parings is pretty much anyone with Snape. Mainly Remus, Sirius, Lucius or Voldemort. I like Remus and Sirius too and also Lucius and Voldemort.

There are a lot of parings I like, actually. Now that I'm thinking about it. As long as there is no Harry, I'm pretty much good.

kattorin

iLull

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:34 pm
Any of the weasley brothers/Ron
(I have a serious weasleycest issue)

Harry/Ron
Draco/Ron
Blaise/Ron
Oliver/Ron

Just about any guy/Ron

I love Ron as a uke ... dont know why.. But I do.
Lots.
3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:00 am
Blood_Fetish
Harry/Draco is my absolute favourite pairing of all time <3
They're t00by love XDD

Underwater Light by Maya is definitely the best H/D fic I've ever read (except for some hysterical parody fics like How Harry Potter Got His Groove Back)
Actually, any fic by Maya is just amazing. She has so much character development and she writes the best Draco I have ever read.

Where can I find this fanfiction?  

psychotic LEE

Strausser

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:11 pm
Here's a fandom I never thought I'd get into, but I did, and have even written for it.

My favorite pairing from HP is Lucius/Severus. Snape being my favorite character, I just want to write about him till the sun fades away. And I really like the dynamic of that relationship. (eventually, fanfic.net will have my AU Lu/Sn series...eventually).

I also am a big fan of Draco/Harry. I read that all the time. I will pretty much read any pairing if the story itself sounds good. And I'm all about twincest. Yum.

The most frighteningly delicious pairing I have found was Harry/Lucius, where Harry was the total top. I had found it once and can't find them anymore, but they were the hottest things I've ever read.

The only stories I dislike are the ones where Harry is getting molested. Unless he makes an extreme comback (like in some awesome fics I've read).  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:09 am
Strausser
Here's a fandom I never thought I'd get into, but I did, and have even written for it.

My favorite pairing from HP is Lucius/Severus. Snape being my favorite character, I just want to write about him till the sun fades away. And I really like the dynamic of that relationship. (eventually, fanfic.net will have my AU Lu/Sn series...eventually).

I also am a big fan of Draco/Harry. I read that all the time. I will pretty much read any pairing if the story itself sounds good. And I'm all about twincest. Yum.

The most frighteningly delicious pairing I have found was Harry/Lucius, where Harry was the total top. I had found it once and can't find them anymore, but they were the hottest things I've ever read.

The only stories I dislike are the ones where Harry is getting molested. Unless he makes an extreme comback (like in some awesome fics I've read).

I hate ones where Harry is molested by LUCIUS. D< Eewww. Sick man! Dx

I like SeverusxRemus ones. <33 And SiriusxRemus ones...
Twincest is okay... [HikaruxKaoru] but Fred and George just look funky [in a bad way] in the movies and just totally is a put of for me. talk2hand

celerystickk

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:50 am
            or perhaps in S L Y T H E R I N

Recent obsessions: Harry being a complete Slytherin/Death Eater whore;; Oliver x Marcus;; Severus/Remus

getting that out there...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:52 pm
Prepare for a long assed list from me:

Stright pairings:

Remus/Tonks
James/Lily
Krum/Hermione
Ron/Hermione

Yaoi:

Draco/Harry
Snape/Sirius
James/Sirius
Sirius/Lupin
Snape/Harry
Snape/Draco
Draco/Ron
Harry/Ron
Seamus/Dean
Voldermort/Harry
Oliver/Harry
Fred/George
Harry/Cedric
Lucius/Draco
Lucius/Snape
Sirius/Harry

Yuri:

Hermione/Ginny
Lavender/Pavrita
Tonks/Hermione

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head lol

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:38 pm
            or perhaps in S L Y T H E R I N

Jade, girl, I so beat you.

het
            Ron/Hermione, Blaise/Pansy, Pansy/Theo, Neville/Luna
            slash
            Draco/Harry, Lucius/Voldemort, Remus/Sirius, Marcus/Oliver, Fred/George, Salazar/Godric, Seamus/Dean, Bill/Charlie, Crabbe/Goyle, Lucius/Snape, Draco/Blaise, Blaise/Seamus, Blaise/Ron, Blaise/Harry, Harry/Voldemort, James/Lucius, Snape/Sirius, Snape/Remus, Sirius/James, Neville/Draco, Snape/Harry, Cedric/Harry, Rodolphus/Rabastan
            femmeslash
            Rowena/Helga, Luna/Ginny, Ginny/Hermione, Narcissa/Bellatrix, Hermione/Pansy
            crack!
            Barty Crouch Jr./Fenrir Greyback

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games