Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
Just another story about a girl and a boy (RinxGumo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 pm
x Ultamania x

((XD oh?XDDDDDD))

Rin looked at the phone. It was a really nice phone, which isn't to surprised since Gumo said he traveled alot.
The blonde type the number in her phone, saved it, and desided she send her new friend a text.
"First text <3" is what she texted Gumo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:44 pm
TkieSai

(Yeah it happens a lot, I meant to put work, but I was saying the sentence faster in my head that I missed that part because I think faster than I type.)

When Gumo felt his phone vibrate in his hand, right before he was about to put it back in his pocket. He looked at it and saw the text was from none other than Rin and couldn't help but smile. So he texted her back: "Then I got the second smile "  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 pm
x Ultamania x

((Ah, I've been through that:3))

Rin's ring tone went off when Gumo texted back. Her phone was the kind that played a small song even just for a text. The song that played was one of Gemini's earlier songs. Those were her favorites.
When she opened her cell, she couldn't help but giggled at what Gumo texted her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:44 am
TkieSai

(Yeah, writer problems xD)

When Gumo heard one of his songs play when Rin's phone went off, he slightly froze. She definitely listened to him, to his songs, but he was surprised she didn't know who he was. He couldn't help but wonder.
"So you're a Gemini fan?" Gumo asked, relaxing a little bit.  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:18 pm
x Ultamania x

Rin perked up when Gumo asked of she were a Gemini fan.
"Yeah, I'm a big fan!" She paused for a moment to think of what she just said. "Well, I use to be. I still am but..." she had to stop to think again about what she wanted to say.
"I mean...I love his songs, his music. It as very meaningful and you can tell he meant every word he sang. There was so much feeling in his music. But now...he doesn't sound like he enjoys singing anymore...like he is forcing himself to sing his songs. I dunno...its just how I feel I guess." Rin looked up with a weak smile. "Silly right?" She asked, talking about how she felt about things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:28 pm
TkieSai

Gumo was kind of taken aback when Rin mentioned that he didn't sound like he enjoyed singing, and that's partly because it was true. It's not like he hated to sing, or didn't enjoy it, he really did. It was his life, but he was so... tired. Everyday is something else, something... unoriginal. Gumo felt like he was fading, like he was no longer Gumo anymore, but only just Gemini, someone he really isn't. It seems like people only know Gemini, not Gumo. Gumo is afraid of becoming something he isn't, being someone just because everyone wanted it that way.
Gumo shook his head. "I don't think it's silly Rin. Actually, I have to agree with you. Personally I'm not a big fan of Gemini, I do listen to his songs now and again, but I'm not like his crazy fangirls." Gumo chuckled slightly because he pictured all the crazy fangirls screaming at him from the floor, from backstage, and outside the stage. They were something else and it kind of frightened him. "He does sound like he's forcing himself, but to me... it's doesn't sound like he doesn't enjoy to sing, but is instead tired of it. It's kind of hard to picture a big time celebrity such of himself to be tired of the fame and fortune, and the glory, but in the end he is human so I can't blame him." Gumo shrugged. "That's just my opinion though..."  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:16 pm
x Ultamania x

Rin giggled when Gumo said he wasn't like Gemini's fan girls.
"Hehe I'm not like those girls either," she smiled. She really isn't. Rin thought on what Gumo said about Gemini.
"Then he should take a break. Like...a couple months or maybe a year. Everyone needs a break." She spoke.
Rin looked off to the side before continuing.
"Someone like him, like Gemini. I think he should keep singing. He should keep singing his heart out, but at his own pace." She looked back at Gumo with a tender smile. "Someone like him has the power to save lives with just his songs." Rin looked down a little. "Like how he saved mine," she finished softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:06 am
TkieSai

Gumo nodded at what Rin said, but was actually in disagreement with her. If only it were that easy. He would ask and ask for breaks, a day off, or a vacation, but his manager won;t allow, and neither will his friends. Also, even if he was on break, people would still know who he was, and ask for pictures, autographs, or a song. It's nearly impossible to escape it unless he completely runs away from it.
"Saved your life?" Gumo said questionably. "How?"  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 pm
x Ultamania x

Well, if Rin knew those things were in Gumo's head, she would have suggested for Gemini to wear glasses or something and put in contacts to change his eye color. He could say he is a super fan for his hair or maybe temporarily dye it a different color or wear a wig. But she wouldn't know what to suggest for the getting a vacation part though.
Rin looked into her cup of tea with a weak smile on her face.
"Well...a while back I was going through a hard time." She was being rather vague about what she was going through because she really didn't like talking about it and she really doesn't know Gumo that well. "And...well...I wasn't sure I could continue with what was going on. But then I heard one of Gemini's songs on the radio. It was called 'Hope for Tomorrow'" it was one of Gemini's earlier songs close to when he first started out.
"That song, I dunno...it made me feel better."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:20 pm
TkieSai

Gumo looked out the window when Rin told her story to him and he smiled. He remembered when he wrote that song, he was probably in the same boat as Rin, but probably not. He wouldn't know, but he wrote that song because his grandmother passed away a few days prior to writing that song. His grandmother always told him that he could be whatever he wanted to be, and not anyone else to tell him other wise, and also to remain hopeful. So he wrote that song in honor of her and his dreams. He performed that song to his manager, he had just started out and never written a song before, but after that song, he wrote all his songs after that, and now.
"That's one of my favorite songs too."  

x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:34 pm
x Ultamania x

Rin's problems were waaay different than Gumo's. But its in the past now and Rin is happy with how things are right now.
Her face beamed when Gumo said that song was his favorite as well.
"Awesome!" Rin smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:27 pm
x Ultamania x

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

x Ultamania x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:38 pm
TkieSai

(Oh no, I forgot about this, sorry v.v)

Gumo smiled at the girl. She is such a pleasurable girl. She was fun to talk to. And it was so easy too. Like sometimes his manager makes him talk to female celebrities, or other female idols and conversations with them always feel forced, but with her, the words came out naturally Effortlessly. It felt like he could talk with her forever.
Gumo looked at a clock on the wall and saw the time. It was pretty late, 5 o'clock in the night to be exact. Time flies. "Oh wow, it's gotten pretty late huh?" Gumo said, gesturing to the clock.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:51 pm
x Ultamania x

((Its okay:3))

Rin looked up at the clock that Gumo was gesturing to.
"Wow, we spent five hours just talking," Rin giggled. Where did the time go?
"But yeah, it is kind of late. I've got to get home for dinner." in about a half hour anyways. Rin's mother serves dinner earlier than most since Rin's siblings are so young and their mother wants them to eat as a family. Sounds a little weird but that's just how it goes in Rin's family.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

x Ultamania x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:01 pm
TkieSai

"Oh, then I should probably let you go. I don't want to make your family worry." Gumo smiled. "Do you want me to walk you home? Or would you rather go alone?" Gumo asked.
He usually isn't the time of person to let a girl walk home alone, but if she didn't want him to, because they just met and all, that would be fine. He wouldn't want to force the girl into something she's uncomfortable with doing.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff