Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwndd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:39 pm
Yofiel
O.o He isnt? why not? he's like, one of the most important characters crying

XD thats sounds hilarious though, I really have to see if I can find it (I'm not sure if it'll be on the copy my brother owns... XP should check into that)

It should be in the extras if you can't find it. x_x

And wow, someone just PMed me about my siggy, saying that I obviously didn't know anything about Airs Blue. xd Pssssh, dumbass.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:40 pm
I'll try and find it sometime today. Before my brother gets back from work X)

...What the hell xd I'm not even sure what to think about that.

And why on earth would anyone bother saying something like that anyway? Oo  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:30 pm
Mmm, dunno.

Oh, he PMed me back and said he was suprised to see someone that knew Infinite Ryvius, due to the sadly small fanbase. And he's cosplayed as Airs before too. :3 Sweet monkeys!

(You wouldn't happen to have MSN, would you? 'Cause I'm adding! mrgreen )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:04 am
O.o wow.. thats so cool (I'd love to try cosplaying someone from IR X3 maybe Fina or Cullen... I dont think I could pull off any of the guys XD)

X) yeah I do actually I'snt it right to add a contact you need someone email adress or something? (I dont know much about MSN Messenger XD))

ooh and sorry about dissapearing for so long, I'm very busy doing a bunch of assignments I forgot about O.o  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:28 pm
Is okay. <3 I'm going to be busy too - with a few unit tests and debates and culminating tasks and whatnot.

But EEEE!! I was daydreaming yesterday and I dreamed up Yuki and Kouji starring in a slight remake of Pirates of the Carribean, and Yuki did the role of Jack Sparrow/Will Turner who was secretly in love with Elizabeth (who was conveniantly played by Kouji). It came out so well, there were some parts that made me cry, and then the kiss scenes... *sighs dreamily*

Oh, and it was actually a school play, and Yuki was dressed like a Musketeer in all black and poof pants! x3 I drew it yesterday and squeed at the results. Then, today in Geo, I drew him and Kouji in their roles and squeed even more. XD

Oh, and my email is shinigami-maxwell@hotmail.com x3 Add-eth mee~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:57 pm
O.o Thats... Awsome heart I do that sometimes... X) Once I had this dream (I think it ws partially lucid) where the gundam pilots where all trying to kill Van Fanel, who was in his Escaflowne tied to this huge diamond thing, they where all paertially insane (Quatre was one of the scariest, he kept laughing and talking about how much he loved blood Oo)

Thats so cool though, XD I wish I could have a dydream like that. Xd I love drawing stuff like that (I dont often though, sadly >.<)
If that had been MY daydream though, Jack Sparrow would have been Stien and Will Turner would have been Ikumi.. and Elizabeth Swan would have been Kouji. Or Fina XD Ooh no, Fina would have been Norrington! XD

Dont worry, I shall razz Forsooth! X)  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:14 pm
xD Ikumi has the entire personality for Jack Sparrow though! Earlier on the series, I mean. xP

Fina as Norrington. *snickers* That would be amusing. xD And then Blue would be Barbossa! =D Yesss~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:28 pm
Ooh.. your right XD Ikumi'sm ake an awsome Jack Sparrow (Stien would be a better Elizabeth anway XD)

Hehe, yeah she'd make an interesting Norrington
Fina/Norrington biggrin ont worry sir, I'm sure the great mother Arnei will lead us to your daughter, we must simply believe!" *starts praying* xd

Ooh Blue as Barbosa! Thats awsome! And his gang could be the pirates! X3 Kriff and Michelle could be the wood-eyed guy and his short friend whee  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:35 pm
Now all I need is a pencil and some paper, and I'de have their character designs down pact! XD

*dances about randomly*

Oooo, you find any good IR fanart lately?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:35 am
You're so lucky crying it takes me at least three tries to get a character llooking right >.>;

Well, this isnt exactly stuff I found recently, and I think its been posted somewhere in the mass image posting area but

Ikumi <3
This is pretty much one of the best fanworks I've seen for IR EVER heart

A comic thing >.>
This is adorable X) I dont think it'll get continued but its awsome to read nonetheless XD

O_o

XD

*laughing hysterically* I have GOT to draw fanart of this XD I'm pretty sure theres a word for when you get married to more then one person >.>;  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:16 pm
Yofiel
You're so lucky crying it takes me at least three tries to get a character llooking right >.>;

Well, this isnt exactly stuff I found recently, and I think its been posted somewhere in the mass image posting area but

Ikumi <3

A comic thing >.>
This is adorable X) I dont think it'll get continued but its awsome to read nonetheless XD

O_o

XD

*laughing hysterically* I have GOT to draw fanart of this XD I'm pretty sure theres a word for when you get married to more then one person >.>;

Wow... I never knew of that place before. XD

SWEET MONKEYS! I JUST MARRIED AIRES BLUE! XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:04 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel

Ikumi <3

A comic thing >.>

O_o

XD

Wow... I never knew of that place before. XD

SWEET MONKEYS! I JUST MARRIED AIRES BLUE! XD

Me neither. I was just looking for IR fanfiction when I stumbled apon it XD I was pretty suprised myself (even more so then IR was there at all O.o)

X3 I had a feeling you would. You should marry Kouji too, nobody's married him yet XD (aw, poor Kouji o__o)

I married both Ikumi and Stien xd you know what? I'm gonna marry Fina too, just for the hell of it rofl (making her the 16th person I'm married to O__o wow)
Hey, we should, like, have weddings whee  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:02 am
I know. whee

Great! Now I have to draw Kouji in a wedding dress! Thanks so much! xd

*skips off to draw*

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:41 am
[Ryoga-chan]
I know. whee

*skips off to draw*

Kouji...in wedding dress... Oh the hilarity xd

Ooh ooh! now I have to draw Ikumi and Stien in wedding dresses too! XD yay!  

Yofiel

Pwndd

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:13 pm
Yofiel
[Ryoga-chan]
I know. whee

*skips off to draw*

Kouji...in wedding dress... Oh the hilarity xd

Ooh ooh! now I have to draw Ikumi and Stien in wedding dresses too! XD yay!

Stein + Wedding Dress = One nasty mental image. XD

Ikumi'd prolly make it work, though. 'Cause he's that slashable. cool

*points to siggy* I have now dubbed the pairing Yuki/Kouji as AIBACEST! WHOO, YEAH BABY! *dances, followed by a few pelvic thrusts*

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games