Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:38 pm
Luki leaned in for another kiss but Luka pushed him away and got up. She walked to the door and opened it and say Gakupo. "Gakupo?"

"Your stiffened up. I something wrong?" Shinzo asked softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 pm
"Oh hey Luka..." Gakupo said. "Are you alright?"

"You just caught me off guard...." Aoi said in defense.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 pm
" Yeah...Why wouldn't I be alright?" Luka asked. "What are you doing here and when did you get in here?" She asked as she started to walk towords him. She hoped he just got in and didn't hear Luki and her.

"You should be use to it by now no?" Shinzo asked as he slipped his hand into Aois kimono.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:59 pm
"A few seconds ago..." Gakupo said. "And I don't know, I just couldn't find Luki so I thought he might of... you know..."

Aoi blushed. "Everything you do to me makes me wanna blush! I can't explain it but you are different than anyone I've dated before..." Aoi muttered quietly.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:04 pm
Luka was about to say something but Luki stept out from the storge room. " Might what? Do something better then you could?"

"That might be because I am a guy..." Shinzo said with a blank face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 pm
Gakupo glared at Luki. "Give up already."

"I don't mean it like that..." Aoi said. "No one has ever made my heart race like you do..." Aoi said under his breath so Shinzo wouldn't hear.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 pm
Luka took Gakupo's hand. "Lets go..." She said quietly. " Why should I!? Im not going to stop till I get my first and only love back!" Luki said as he walked closer to them.

Shinzo held Aoi a little tighter and sighed softly. " It might be because...I love you more then I did for anything in my intier life..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:19 pm
"Haven't you heard? First loves never work out," Gakupo stated. "I don't care if she was your first love because I love her now. She's my fiancée and the love of MY life, not yours," Gakupo said, holding Luka's hand tightly in his.

Aoi blushed and looked down silently.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 pm
" Well you know what I dont care if she is or not. She is MINE and mine from the start. You dont desurve her. She can do much better then some guy purple hair guy who likes eggplant." Luki said, getting into Gakupo's face.

Shinzo moved his head and kissed Aoi's cheek softly. "I love you...Aoi..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:29 pm
"What makes you deserve her?" Gakupo asked. "Because right now your the last person on Earth who should be with Luka."

Aoi blushed. "I love you.... too..." he stammered.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:36 pm
" Im a better choise then you that is for sure...At lest I dont go flirting around with other girls." Luki stated about when Gakupo and Luka first broke up because he was with Gumi alot.

Shinzo smiled and held him closer. "What was that? I didn't catch that...Say it again..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 pm
"I don't flirt with other girls. I was just trying to be polite," Gakupo said, angry on how Gumi was brought into this again. "But the one I love is Luka."

"S-shut up!" Aoi said, embarrassed. "If you didn't hear it that's your own damn fault..."  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm
" Thats not what I hurd... I hurd that you would alway's leave Luka when ever Gumi was around." Luki said. Luka looked away. She hated thinking about it. " What kind of boyfriend dose that? Just leave's his girl to be with another? And you wounder she left you in the first place? There were other rumars that you were sleeping with your outfit desiner while this was going on." He said. Luka froze. She dnever hurd anything about this. "Gakupo..?"

" Tell me... I will do anything for you...Master..." Shinzo whispered into Aoi's ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm
"Rumors are rumors, I haven't done such a thing," Gakupo said.

Aoi's entire face blushed bright red.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:01 pm
"Bull...I bet there was more then one right? Tell me Gakupo how many were there? You better tell her now seeing your going to get married. I bet you were no diffrent from that Aoi guy huh? You were just useing her...What about now? You still cheak out other women? You sick bastered." Luki said and gave him a slight shove. Luka looked away. She hated how they were bringing up the past.

" Anything..." Shinzo whispered softly before nibbleing Aoi's ear.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff