Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Main Forum
I joined! ...Now what? Meeting, greeting, and direction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite part of the hobby?
  The gaming!
  The painting and modeling!
  The literature and background!
  The people! You guys are awesome!
  Everything! I can't choose!
View Results

Henin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:22 pm
Hey my name is Henin and I am kinda new to the whole warhammer game and community... I am a fantasy player, and am working on a Tomb kings army. I love to rp and was mainly looking forward to rping with you guys apart from chattering and making new friends and stuff :3

Warning: I am still a bit of a noob to all of the lore and stuff of the game so bare with me if I get lost or make a mistake x3 I want to learn and get more into this wonderful game ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:26 am
Henin
Hey my name is Henin and I am kinda new to the whole warhammer game and community... I am a fantasy player, and am working on a Tomb kings army. I love to rp and was mainly looking forward to rping with you guys apart from chattering and making new friends and stuff :3

Warning: I am still a bit of a noob to all of the lore and stuff of the game so bare with me if I get lost or make a mistake x3 I want to learn and get more into this wonderful game ^^
Hi! We don't have a fantasy RP going right now, but if you mentioned it in the RP Planning thread, you could probably get one started if there's enough people interested. 3nodding I don't play fantasy myself, so I wouldn't be much help there.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Wodzu

Aged Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:50 am
Henin

O hai! About RP stuff - You can count me in! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:15 am
Wodzu

OH AWESOME! biggrin In that case I will post about it in the rp thread Darkelf suggested up there ^^ and hi nice to meet you :3  

Henin

Wodzu

Aged Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:18 am
Henin
Wodzu

OH AWESOME! biggrin In that case I will post about it in the rp thread Darkelf suggested up there ^^ and hi nice to meet you :3

Nice to meet You too smile . Fact is i haven't played for a really long time, but i thinks it's like riding the bike. You get on it, and after few years, and You fall down and brake your both arms ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:22 am
Wodzu

Nice to meet You too smile . Fact is i haven't played for a really long time, but i thinks it's like riding the bike. You get on it, and after few years, and You fall down and brake your both arms ;D

lol aww come on it shouldn't be that bad x3 besides, I am a noob and your a long time player that hasnt played in forever... so it kinda balances out x3  

Henin

Wodzu

Aged Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:27 am
Henin
lol aww come on it shouldn't be that bad x3 besides, I am a noob and your a long time player that hasnt played in forever... so it kinda balances out x3

Yeah, Your'e probabl'y right wink . Then give guys a jolt in right about us wanting to play, and let's see what will come out smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:31 am
Wodzu

Yeah, Your'e probabl'y right wink . Then give guys a jolt in right about us wanting to play, and let's see what will come out smile

Already posted in the thread discussions biggrin  

Henin

Terra X Zero

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 am
Hey everyone, my name is Pixie though you can call me Pix. I've been in the hobby for near enough three years. I started with Fantasy building up a small Vampire Counts, and recently I've gone onto start 40K and I'm considering the Hobbit, but that's a different story all together. I'm planning on starting either a Red Scorpions army or a Tau Empire army but it's in the planning stages. I need to grab a copy of the army book next week.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:46 am
Pixie Femboy
Hey everyone, my name is Pixie though you can call me Pix. I've been in the hobby for near enough three years. I started with Fantasy building up a small Vampire Counts, and recently I've gone onto start 40K and I'm considering the Hobbit, but that's a different story all together. I'm planning on starting either a Red Scorpions army or a Tau Empire army but it's in the planning stages. I need to grab a copy of the army book next week.
Welcome! For your new army decisions, I know Tau is getting all the new shinies in the next month or two, which means updated miniatures and a new codex if I'm not mistaken.

As for The Hobbit, I can't think of anybody I know who plays LotR or the new one. Might be hard to find opponents, but fun too if you're a big Tolkien fan like my wife. xp  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Terra X Zero

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 am
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy
Welcome! For your new army decisions, I know Tau is getting all the new shinies in the next month or two, which means updated miniatures and a new codex if I'm not mistaken.

As for The Hobbit, I can't think of anybody I know who plays LotR or the new one. Might be hard to find opponents, but fun too if you're a big Tolkien fan like my wife. xp
I've been drooling over the new models, especially the riptide and the new Broadside battlesuit design. Red Scorpions give me a chance to plan to paint black and yellow, two colours I've never been good at doing.

There are a few players at my local GW that still play LotR that and I'm also a huge fan of Tolkien. I have the complete collection of books and I find them fascinating.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:37 pm
I'm Volan, I've had 40k for eleven years I just recently collected enough models however to have a fair army though, I run Space Marines.  

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:48 am
Hiya, I'm really just a newbie to the whole W40k and wargames thing. I used to play me some mean chess but it got boring that it got 'to easy' to anticipate the next move so I stopped to move on to more challenges. RTS games amused me for a time, but then I stopped only to be introduced to Warhammer 40k by some friends when I was in Texas. Since I moved, I have taken a large fascination with the lore in general. I have been reading alot of really whatever I can get my hands on, but with limited funds I don't see myself playing anytime soon. I used to think Eldar were kinda cool, but I have fiercely fell for the Vlka Fenryka, Space Wolves. I fell in love with the lore and theme of the chapter and due to their style I ahve come to the assumption this would be what I would field so really.. I wanna learn more, chat more about it since this is kinda obscure, and well.. yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:20 am
Volan d Vol
I'm Volan, I've had 40k for eleven years I just recently collected enough models however to have a fair army though, I run Space Marines.

Hiya, welcome! How many points do you have?

Asiril
Hiya, I'm really just a newbie to the whole W40k and wargames thing. I used to play me some mean chess but it got boring that it got 'to easy' to anticipate the next move so I stopped to move on to more challenges. RTS games amused me for a time, but then I stopped only to be introduced to Warhammer 40k by some friends when I was in Texas. Since I moved, I have taken a large fascination with the lore in general. I have been reading alot of really whatever I can get my hands on, but with limited funds I don't see myself playing anytime soon. I used to think Eldar were kinda cool, but I have fiercely fell for the Vlka Fenryka, Space Wolves. I fell in love with the lore and theme of the chapter and due to their style I ahve come to the assumption this would be what I would field so really.. I wanna learn more, chat more about it since this is kinda obscure, and well.. yeah.

Heya, big chess player, aye? I still love chess personally, can never find someone to play against though.

There's a lot of people here who live and breathe the fluff/lore of the armies, so I'm sure you could find some new insight on the Space Wolves around here somewhere.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Br0metheus

Invisible Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:25 am
I'm pretty sure I can push 2000 now, I really didn't have many models in the beginning but now I have two Devastator squads, three full ten man Tacts, five man Assault, a Dreadnaught, a Predator, a Rhino/Razorback, a Librarian and a Captain.

Oh and I just got a Land Raider.

Edit;

I forgot my Terminators too.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out