Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+] No More Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:09 pm
"He's right. I wouldn't lie about this. I wouldn't give Avi false hope. You can ask my parents if you want. They'll tell you too."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:45 pm
VaƤra looked at her son "Avi do you really want to become a vampire?"

"Honestly if it was possible to become better I much rather have that nut since its not I much rather become a vampire that way I can atleast see you even if it won't be for a while. At first I'll have to stay with Yuki by when I can control myself then I can go home from time to time right?" He asked looking at Yuki if Avi could go home that would make everything worth it.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:39 pm
"Yes that's right. And because you'll know he's a vampire you'll be able to see him when it becomes obvious he isn't aging."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:47 pm
The two looked at each other. Xiel sighed this time he spoke "Neither your mom or I like it... However if it means not loosing you... What do you need us to do?" He asked looking at the two boys. This wasn't easy but Xiel knew he much rather we his son for many more years.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:08 pm
He frowned when they said they didn't like his becoming a vampire. This was why he didn't want to tell them.

"Avi needs to be taken out of the hospital. I can't change him here."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:20 pm
Xiel smiled some, "That's easy enough. Avi how far can you walk?" The male asked as he started to take the things off of his son.

Avi grinned, this wasn't the first time he escaped from a hospital and well his mom was great at playing the hysterical demanding mother. "I don't know."bye said still feeling weak so instead he crawled over to his dad climbing on his back.

VaƤra nodded, she already looked a mess not her normal neatness she always shows. Walking out she seemed to change into ancompletely different woman. After a while of staying calm she started to break down demanding that her son go home. It took a while almost an hour as she composed herself when she walked back. "Good to go" she said as Xiel carried Avi out of the hospital, no one was happy.

"Where do you want to go Yuki?" Avi turned to his friend.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:39 pm
"We can go to your house. It's closer. I don't want you to suffer longer than you have to."

Besides he was worried that Av wouldn't last long.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:57 pm
Avi nodded as he was placed in the car leaving room for Yuki but snuggled back to his side. Well he knew he'd last through the night but he wanted no chances. One at the house, Avi was carried to his room. VaƤra looked at her son hugging him on one side while Xiel hugged his other, a group hug. "We love you Avi. Yuki if anything happens to my baby I'll make sure you pay" she said giving that scary mother warning as she kissed her son. "Love you kiddo." Xiem said, the man was of few words but when he said anything It was important.

Avi hugged his parents kissing them both "I love you too and I'll miss you. I promise I'll call, write, email whatever." He said as his parents nodded leaving the two boys alone.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:56 pm
"If anything happens to him you won't have to worry about it. But if you get to me before I could finish myself off remember silver to my heart."

Once they were alone he looked at Avi.

"Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:42 pm
Avi listened to him as he mentioned on how to kill him frowning. Once his parents left he turned to Yuki. "Y-yea" he said he was a little scared he had to worry about trying to stay alive and now it seemed to be the opposite.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:04 am
Yuki bit his neck and started drinking his blood. He tasted so good. He had a hard time pulling himself off of him so he didn't drink him dry. Yuki cut his wrist and held it to Avi's mouth.

"Here drink."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:32 pm
Feeling his blood being drained had an odd feeling suddenly feeling week as if he was about to pass out. Feeling Yuki pull out he winced as he laid against him unable to hold himself up. With his eyes glazed over and about to fall asleep, the words barely registered his Avi's mind as he started to drink the red fluid that will forever change him.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:34 pm
Yuki closed his eyes and stroked his hair.

"Keep drinking."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:01 pm
Avi did as he was told and kept drinking his friends blood after a while the sleepiness started to subside as so did the lightheadness as his senses started to slowly return he began to drink more heavily.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200