Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:31 pm
User Image
Hope that you spend your days
But they all add up
And when that sun goes down
Hope you raise your cup

User Image

Jer looked up at Gypsy as she sat down, but before he could respond, he blinked as he heard an upperclassmen, no, wait, a graduate mention Cain's name. His eyes went wide, and then he sighed, standing and making his way down to the brunette. That is, until Del got there first. He blinked as the other blond stated something in Norwegian, and then stormed off. He took his hat off, brushing his fingers through his own blond locks before moving up to the girl again. "Erm, I don' think tha' Del mean' wha' he said, whatever i' 'appened ta be. Cain was me brother, an', well... 'E jus' disappeared over break an' all. Sorry if i' ain' th' bes' of news, bu' I can' exactly say wot 'appened ta 'im, cause we don' rightly know ourselves. Jus' a bi' of a touchy subjec' if ya know wot I mean. So yeah, umm, sorry 'bou' tha' an' all."

He made his way back to Gyp, feeling run down from hearing his brother's name again. Sitting down, he nodded toward Gypsy, and just shook his head, wrapping his arms around his knees again. Hopefully the game would be over soon, because he really needed to get somewhere with no people and deal with this on his own.

-------------------------------------------
State: Mourning
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------------

I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:04 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Reserve Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands (Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff)

“I’m good been studying up a storm this year. I think I might actually have a shot at passing all my classes. Of course this year would be better if I was on the field finding the snitch but that wasn’t in the cards this year.” David told her. “I’ve been good too. Making sure David keeps up his studies and having a great second year. I joined the dueling club this year so that’s been fun.” Leonette told her afterwards. “Oh and of course we’ve been helping Chloe since she’s afraid of flying but you wouldn’t know it right now.” She added with a smile.

“So how have you been Remy?” David asked her. He knew she’d been going through a lot what with her new career as Chaser for the Welsh team and losing her family to that fire… and her brother’s suicide. “I’m guessing you came from practice?” That’s what David suspected anyways. “They aren’t doing so good…” Leonette said solemnly. “Yeah I don’t know where he is he didn’t show up which I find kind of odd.” David said. Maybe if Dhylan was there Hufflepuff would stand a chance.

Both Gryffindor’s fell silent when Remy mentioned Cain. However before they could say anything Del said a few choice words in Norwegian before storming off. Then Jeremy came over and explained about Cain. “As you can see Hufflepuff is having an emotional year as are the rest of us.” David said knowing the whole school was feeling the loss of a lot of students that were once considered friends and family.

“No I didn’t but that’s great.” David said knowing Remy needed some place to call home. Leonette was very interested about this. “You have your own apartment. That’s awesome.” She said. “I’m sorry about what happened Remy.” David told her placing a hand on her shoulder. Leonette fell silent again wishing bad things didn’t happen to good people. Sometimes life wasn’t fair…

Leonette

Status: Happy... Let's go Gryffindor! Let's go Hufflepuff! REMY!!!!!!
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

David

Status: REMY!!!!! Man I wish bad things didn't happen to people around me...
_________

With: Each other... Remy
OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:16 pm
User Image

Looking: Warm and Cozy
Feeling: Upset and Worried
Thinking: Poor Tevye
Doing: Sitting

Minn walked into the stands, sporting a very different style. Usually, she'd have donned either a tutu or her Quidditch uniform. She couldn't wear the uniform anymore, since she wasn't on the team, and she hadn't worn a tutu since she'd been told she looked like a little kid. Green eyes flicked around, looking for a place to sit. She saw Tevye sitting all alone, looking upset. She knew him from the team, and he'd had about the same luck as she with actually getting to play recently.

The short girl walked over to him, looking a bit worried as she sat down. She didn't want to make anyone angry or upset today. "Hi Tevye. Are you okay? You seem kinda down in the dumps." Her eyes expressed concern, the girl wanting to make him feel better. She may be a boiling pot of moodiness, but that didn't mean she wanted other people to be sad! No way! She tugged at a lock of hair, biting her lip in worry that the blonde would just shoo her away.

User Image
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

I've paid my duesTime after time.
I've done my sentenceBut committed no crime.
And bad mistakes ‒I've made a few.
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through.

I am the champion, my friend,
And I'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
I am the champion.No time for losers
'Cause I am the champion of the world.

Tevye heard his name and looked to Minn who he knew from the team. "Oh hey Minn. I um I guess, I don't know... I just feel a bit wasted.. Not like drunk or anything like that. Um you know like um" He sighed why was he bad with words. Hunter was better at stuff like this. "I feel I don't know like I have no place on the team and the only thing I'm good at is flying so when I'm not flying I feel ugh what am I even doing here." He said feeling stupid saying all this.

I've taken my bowsAnd my curtain calls
You brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it
I thank you all
But it's been no bed of rosesNo pleasure cruise.
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose.

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria trudged up the steps to the stands, curious as to where her lovely younger sister had ran off to. She wasn't in the common room last Alex had checked, and two two hadn't passed each other in any of the halls. For her own good and safety, Rosabella had better not show her face to the game. Last game, the lions had won, and they didn't need the silly first year's help. This game would go just as swimmingly, or so the reserve keeper had hoped. Dark eyes gazed around the stands, but they weren't looking for Bella. Hell no, she wasn't even here. Instead, they were looking for Theo's cute, familiar face.

Quote:
Quote:

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Look at me you may think you see
Who I really am but you'll never know me
Every day it's as if I play a part
Now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world but I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show who I am inside?

Remy smiled when David said he'd been studying, then smiled wider when Leo said she'd been helping. "It's good that you've been studying, David. And good for you on joining Dueling club! I was never in it, but I know people who were." She grinned softly, glancing back over the Pitch. When David asked how she'd been, Rem simply shrugged. "Moving, mostly. Though, it wasn't so much moving as it was buying new stuff and taking it to my new place. And yea, I just got off Practice."

David admitted to not knowing where the boys were, but that was overlapped by a grouchy voice saying something or another in another language. At this point, Remy really wasn't in the mood to deal with people being mean, so she responded. "Gallaf siarad iaith nad ydych yn gwybod hefyd, oooh mor frawychus." The Welsh rolled perfectly from her tongue, gold eyes narrowed slightly. As soon as he walked away, another blonde came over. This one apologized for the first, then explained what he knew of Cain's absence. "Makes sense, I suppose. Not to mention it helps explain where Dhylan is. I don't think I'd be able to play if I was in his shoes. Thanks for the info, though." She sighed, realizing she was in Dhyl's shoes, in a way. Just as much as he'd lost people, she'd lost them too, substituting Cain for her little brother. It made her heart hurt to think of her family, but she kept up her bravado.

When the blonde left, David spoke, mentioning the tragedy in Hufflepuff. "Not to mention the tragedy in our house. It wasn't just Hufflepuff, kid." She sighed, eager to follow Leo back to the topic of her new apartment. "It's nothing much. It's got a teeny kitchen and two bedrooms, though, I made one a sort of study area. I just hope Rufus likes it." She tugged her hair free from the pigtails, letting it fall to her lower back. She liked it long, even if it wasn't to her ankles. When David apologized, Remy gave a small grin. "It's not your fault David, but thanks. I'll be fine, I think. I've got good friends to help me through this."

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Lady Pomegranates

Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time?
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know the reason why

Why must we all conceal what we think and how we feel?
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm someone else for all time

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:02 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Truth be told, Theo had been sitting there for quite some time, but with his hood up the whole time, lost in the motion of the game. He really wasn't even paying attention to the actual game either, rather the back and forth motion, but when he was jolted from his trance by sudden cheers for something that had happened, he awoke quickly. He looked around, putting his hood down as he did, only to see what he had been looking for but had given up...and that was Alexandria. He got up, and moved over to where she was sitting, wrapping his one arm around her waist.

"Hello beautiful," he said, smiling at her. He was really glad to see her today. He needed his day to become a little better, and she definitely would help that right now. "I was looking for you earlier...but I couldn't find you. I got to remember you come late all the time," he said to her, winking playfully. He loved to make those little jokes because she always seemed to answer with her own, or respond in her most sarcastic voice, which he liked a lot for whatever reason.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:56 am
User Image

Minn blinked at Tevye, feeling a bit bad for the poor guy. He said he didn't feel he had a place, which made the girl feel bad. "If it helps, I think you're an amazing Beater. Plus, you're a lot better at flying than me! Ooh! Maybe you can go pro when you graduate? I'd for sure come watch you play." She gave a gentle grin to the boy, wanting him to feel better. "And... I don't rightly know what you're doing here, but I'd assume it's a really good reason. You aren't just here for no purpose." Her green eyes blinked, looking at the blonde. "If that purpose is no other than to make a friend, I'll certainly help. Maybe we can search for our purposes together? Everyone needs a friend, you see."

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:33 am
User Image

But I've come through.

Tevye blushed a bit. "Um thanks... I guess I'm not good enough though." He gave a bit of a sad smile. "I am planing to go pro but.... I don't want to wait on the sidelines for two more years. After this year I'm thinking of not coming back to Hogwarts." He said looking away from her already hearing the stay in school speech he would get if he told an adult this.

I thank you all
And I ain't gonna lose.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 am
User Image

Minn felt bad when Tevye said he mustn't have been good enough to play. He did, however, say he wanted to go pro, then followed it up with a declaration of wanting to leave Hogwarts. "Well, have you thought where you'd go? I mean, there's not a whole lot of schools that'll accept, plus you gotta get your parents to agree, and the whole shebang! But, I guess if there's a will, there's a way, right? If you want something bad enough, anything's possible... or something like that." She gave a small grin, remembering her Gramma's words of advice on the subject. She hoped she didn't sound too adulty when she talked to Tevye, particularly since he was older than she. "Maybe a school of Quidditch. How cool would that be! Just... wake up and play all day long! Though, I'd have to imagine they'd certainly need a huge infirmary, since Quidditch hurts like hell." The teen zoned off a bit, thinking about how fun it must be to play Quidditch all day. Maybe she'd have to write Remy to ask if it was as fun as it seemed.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:58 am
User Image

But I've come through.

Tevye smiled a bit he was a bit proud of his plans. "Well there's Academy of Broom Flying. I was thinking of spending two years there till I turn 17 then try to go pro. There are allot of teams I'm sure I can get into one of them and if not I can be a stunt flyer or something like that. The only hard part is getting Mom to agree to this. Though I never was that good at school stuff so I hope she'd get that and agree to it." He looked at the people playing. "I have not told anyone else my plan... I don't want it to feel like I'm betraying the team or anything but there's so many people trying out for beaters spots I don't think I'll be missed."

I thank you all
And I ain't gonna lose.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:05 am
User Image

Shayna and Sapphire climbed into the stands eager to watch their cousin play. Sapphire was mad that Shayna hadn't been ready to go... But Shayna had been studying again and had missed the time. The two had been arguing since they left the castle. Well more like Sapphire was making a big deal out of it, and Shayna was just listening. The younger girl had a way of talking for hours... As they went up the stairs and into the stands, Shayna saw Raph injured and Sapphire spotted a place to sit. The older girl was having trouble staying seated at the thought of Raph being hurt. It was almost like watching David get hurt.

Sapphire sighed. "Shayna Chill. Sheesh, it's not like he's going to die. Plus he signed up for the team didn't he?" The younger girl said placing her head on her hand and the attached elbow on her knee. She was actually enjoying the idea of hitting bludgers at people you didn't really know. It seemed fun. While Shayna knew how they hurt and was worried that her cousin was not in the game very fully...

Where: Quidditch Stands B
With: Each other
Why: To watch Raph play
Thoughts: She's why we are late...
Oh I hope he's okay....

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:56 am
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Reserve Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands (Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff)

David thought Remy might say that of course it was no surprise she was the one who pushed him to excel in Potions. “Yeah David’s going to be captain of the club next year.” Leonette added happily. David just shook his head as he looked but to the field. “It’s no big deal really Miranda just trust me with it that’s all and I looked up to Bella when she ran the club so why not take over for a couple years.” He said watching the brilliant safe by Corabell.

“He knows that.” Leonette said knowing David was trying not to think about the losses that both Gryffindor and Hufflepuff had. After all they didn’t just loss students but Heather as well who many Hufflepuff’s and other houses still remembered from last year.

David wondered what Remy’s new place looked like. Truth was he’d never visited Remy’s home before mainly because he never had a reason too. “It sure sounds cosy.” Leonette said picturing it in her head. “So where is this new place of yours?” David asked her happy for the change in topic. “Rufus… That’s your boyfriend right?” Leonette said a little confused for a second. “I take it you guys are living together then?” David added with a smile.

“Just remember if you ever need to talk I’m here for you.” David told her. “Me too.” Leonette added with a smile.

Leonette

Status: Happy... Let's go Gryffindor! Let's go Hufflepuff! REMY!!!!!!
_________

David

Status: REMY!!!!! Man I wish bad things didn't happen to people around me...
_________

With: Each other... Remy
OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:12 pm
User Image

Thinking: Flying School?!

Minn's eyes went wide when Tevye mentioned a flying school. Her grin started small, but grew as he explained his plan. "That sounds like a great idea! I didn't even know there was a broom flying school! Ugh! I wish my parents would let me go too!" She thought happily about how cool it would be to just fly around all the time and make friends that way. As Tevye spoke of his feelings of betrayal, Minn frowned a bit. "Gryffindor has a lot of Beaters, Tevye. Plus, this is for your life's dream! I'd say screw them. If someone wants to go for their life dream, I'd happily let them go! I mean, if this school is holding you back, then go where you'll make it! I might find a way to go too, just because I hate it here. People are mean to me."

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image

But I've come through.

Tevye looked at min a bit happy she was on his side about this and she was right he should not feel bad for leaving it was his dream after all. "Yea I hope you can make come too.... Wait people are being mean to you?" He asked a bit angry on how stupid people can be mean to someone nice like Minn. He can't recall her ever doing anything other then being friendly but he also never really payed much attention outside of quidditch practice. "Who's giving you a hard time?" He wanted to know and try to help maybe. It was the least he can do for someone who actually cared enough to want to talk to him.

I thank you all
And I ain't gonna lose.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas