Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len looked at the smaller girl. "Um.. Hi." He said ackwardly. He gave Akari a funny look. Visiting a child is this important? he wondered. He shrugged it off. "Well, I should be going now.." he turned to leave, hoping he wouldn't get stopped again. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

(But it wouldn't be as fun if she just let him go! ;p)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image

♥Akane Firisha♥

User Image

A small goldish color fox with a brown tip tail slowly crept into Akane's bedroom. Slowly placing one paw in front of the other he made sure that he was as sly as a fox. Eventually he made it to the middle of the room and got really low to the floor. Eyes narrowing and contracting on the sleeping Akane in her bed about two feet away, his booty slowly rose up in the air. Wiggling it a bit while slowly moving forward he sprang into the air and pummeled himself onto the sleeping Akane.
"AKAAANEEEE!!!"
Ruki landed square in the middle of Akane's stomach making she lurch upright while making a grunting sound. Still half asleep while sitting on her bed she barely lifted one eye and looked at Ruki. Making a sigh and grunt kind of sound she layed back down on the bed, pulled the blanket back over her shoulders making Ruki tumble to the floor below. Starting to fall back asleep she spoke to Ruki in a hush kind of tone.
"Not now Ruki...I stayed up soooo late last ni...."
Falling back asleep and snoring quite loudly Ruki sat up, shook himself, and had a determined look on his face. Jumping up onto his feet he trotted to the the middle of the room again and charged towards Akane. This time he landed on her plushie chest and breathed fire onto her blanket that was covering her. Instantly the blanket set ablaze completely startling Akane, who was fully awake now and leaping out of the bed. Running back and forth around her room looking for water she realized that she could just put it out with her magic. Open hand facing her bed she chanted a spell.
"Larushu Watagra"
Water seemed to form from thin air and dumped itself onto the firie bed drenching the bed in water, but putting out the fire. With a sigh of relief Akane plopped herself on the ground and looked at Ruki. Both staring at each other for a second Akane bonked him on the head.
"Ruki what the heck is wrong with you!? What if you set the house on fire!? Again!"
"Ow!" Ruki started to rub his paw on his head where Akane bonked him. "Well I'm sorry but its already afternoon. And I'm hungry! Plus you can't keep on sleeping the whole day away. Last time I let you do that you slept for two weeks straight. How you lived with no food or water I'll never know. Now come on lets go to the forest and get some grub!!"
Akane laughed a bit at Ruki for no particular reason and got up heading towards the door. Opening her bedroom door she stepped out right at a spiraling staircase and made her way down it. Ruki happily jumped down the steps eventually taking a leap and landing on the floor next to Akane. Trotting next to her they made their way down a small hallway and into a open room that led to the front door. Yawning and stretching a bit Akane made her way to the front door placing her hand on the door knob slowly turning it.
"Akane....Your naked. I mean I don't care but if someone saw you..."
Akane instantly took her hand off the door knob and blushed a bit laughing at herself, because she has done this before. With a snap of her fingers though a purple aura enveloped her and replaced her naked body with some cute magician clothes. Smiling she grabbed the wooden basket next to the front door and swung the front door wide open. Both her and Ruki ran outside in a huff making their way to the forest below their house that sat on the edge of a cliff. Both went to the edge and jumped off falling to the forest below to find some breakfast.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: Sorry if my character image looks gigantic, I re sized it on photobucket and saved it but for some reason it hasn't changed itself yet. It will go to the size I saved it as in a little while but for now it may seem big. Also sorry for long intro. Going to finish Lulu's profile and then post as him.  

Rini Loan
Vice Captain

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image "Len, wait!".Akari quickly stands and grabs Len's hand. "it's getting late,won't you at least join us for dinner?", she said to him, still holding to his hand. and maybe consider it my sorry?, she secretly thought, hoping that she wasn't too much of a problem.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len almost facepalmed. He couldn't really refuse her.. Could he? And he was very hungery.. He sighed. "Fine..." he looked at her, and tried to soften his eyes so he wouldn't look angery. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image Akari smiled as she softly giggled, it has been quite a while that she ever did such thing.
"come on then, lets go in",she motioned her head, inviting Len to go in.

Leena used to live with both her parents, but one year ago his father died from sickness, and ever since that her mother has been busy working for their living.
Leena, being akari's only friend, always gets visited by akari every once in a while. Akari usually stayed with her for dinner, and then goes back to the castle.

"You can sit down wherever you like while Akari and i heats the food". Said Leena with her innocent tone to Len.
Akari knows that it would be very uncomfortable for Len to wait in a stranger's house, without no one talking to him, so she wouldn't want him to wait for long. "don't worry, we won't take long", she said as she follows Leena into the kitchen.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len nodded. He waited in the dinning room for a moment, but then decieded to enter the kitchen. He rubbed the back of his head. "Uh.. C-can I help? I don't know much about cooking, but I don't really want to make you guys do all the work.." It was obvious he wasn't used to offering help to people.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

(Idea! He should help in the kitchen! Either, he gets burned, or Akari and Leena ask him to his 'fire magic' to cook. I'm thinking the first one. You?)  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image Akari was a bit surprised. "s-sure if it's not a problem to you, and we can finish soon too". she's actually 'a bit' not sure that Len should help, somehow she have a hunch.

And so she brings out all the ingredients needed to make a stew, for actually that's all Leena have in her house. She started to wash, cut,and minced, all the ingredients swiftly. Sometimes she likes to sneak into the castle's kitchen and cook with the chef, thus she was very good at cooking.

"here Len, you can put these in the pot" she said to him as she handed the ingredients and points to the boiling pot over the stove.
Atlantean Stalker

(first one indeed, it'll be fun) XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len nodded and took the vegtables in a bowl. He had never really cooked before, so he wasn't all that sure what to do. But he saw the boiling water and figured he should be careful. He poured the contents of the small bowl into the water while he stirred it a bit. But one careless move, and a bit of the water touched his hand. "Ah!" he hissed. He tried to keep his voice down so that Akari and Leena didn't hear him. He pressed his burnt hand against his le and kept stirring with his other hand. Surly those in the Fire Kingdom got burnt.. And even so, he could always claim to not being a magic user.. But being a maic user of the Sea Kingdom, the burn would hurt far more than it would a normal person. Epsecially a normal person in the Fire Kingdom. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image Too bad for Len that apparently Akari has an acute hearing, she actually knew that Len got burnt from the hiss she heard coming from the kitchen.
I knew that i should've just let him wait she sighed. Usually, fire people never get burnt so bad, so she thought that the wound wouldn't be so bad, still she went to get some anti-burn medicine and a bandage.
she walks towards Len with a somehow worried face as she sighed, "here, show me your hand..."
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len looked down and blushed a little. "N-no need.. I'm fine. Really. It was just a small burn." Even as he spoke the burn throbbed a bit. Of course he wouldn't want to show her the burn, people of the Fire Kingdom didn't burn that easilly! She'd know.. Or maybe not.. He hoped she wouldn't figure it out. She's never left the country, right? Maybe she wouldn't know about what a burn would look like on someone from the Sea Kingdom.. At least that's what he'd hoped.. Still, he kept his injured hand held closely to his leg as he tried to persuade Akari that he was fine. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image She looked at him with an annoyed expression, she knows that he wouldn't show her his hand no matter how many time she ask anyway, so she just grabs his hand and pull it.
Akari was surprised on how bad the wound is, but she stays calm and starts to smeared the gel-like medicine on his hand, the gel works by cooling the burned wound.

"tell me, Len. are you a non-magic user?". She asked as she proceed to wrap the bandage around Len's arm.
Akari never set out to other country, but she knows a lot from reading hundreds, or maybe thousands of books from the royal library.
she knows that boiling water wouldn't hurt normal people this bad, let alone fire people, yet she didn't suspect Len as a sea people either.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:24 pm
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Len blushed a bit harder when she took his hand. She's so.. Gentle.. Oh God... She asked! Please tell me she doesn't suspect.. He forced himself to stay calm, though on the outside he likly looked like he'd just tasted something bitter. "Uhh, y-yes.. I- I can't use Fire magic.." Well.. Techniacally speaking, that wasn't a lie. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image "ah i see, that explains how bad your wound is. hmm...funny that i thought you were a magic user first time i saw you." she tries not to giggle as she saw the expression on Len's face, but she failed.

Akari binds the bandage together, "there, all done. the medicine should work just fine, but you should keep a look out for your hand in case it got worse". she smiled to him as she tidy up the medicine and put it back in a box. looking behind her, it seems like Leena has already finished their job, waiting for them. "so, are we going to eat or what?", Leena said impatiently.
Atlantean Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:00 am
User Image
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ You have no idea... he thought as she spoke. he looked over at Leena and stood up. "Uhh... Y-yeah.." he said. He looked back at Akari. "Umm.. Thanks.." He told Princess Incognito. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:54 am
User Image Akari feels glad that she can help those who needs it, a nature of a leader-to-be perhaps?.
"you're welcome", she said happily as she stands up and follows them both to the table.

The food has been served on the table, Akari seat down slowly and clench her hands together, saying a prayer of gratitude to the sun goddess amaterasu.
she the begins to eat in a graceful princessly-manner.

Atlantean Stalker

☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces